Never had i ever felt so alone

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I left the hospital room, I exited the hospital as it was suffocating me. I felt as if I couldn’t breath and all my energy were right out of me. I found a bench outside and sat on it…

There were so much running through my head, how am I supposed to marry someone that I don’t love… Hal-abeoji always told me about his love story with Hal-meoni, and now he wants to force me to marry someone I don’t love. They struggled to get approval from their parents for their love… he always told me to marry someone I love

“Excuse me, Miss… Mr. Im and Mr. Park would like you to return to the room” One of the body guard dressed in black suit said, causing me to jump in surprise. When did he secretly sneak there? I didn’t even hear him walking by.

“Neh….” I answer but continue to sit on the bench, dreading going back to the room where they are going to talk more about the marriage but eventually I’ll have to face it. I slowly walked towards the entrance and the elevators, secretly praying that it would never come but luck was not on my side. The elevator dinged as soon as I pushed the button. I heave out a sigh and drag myself inside.

The door closed behind us as if it was like my life was ending along with it too. I was heading towards my death, being tied down.

Once we reached the 8th floor, the door slide open and I walked out with a heavy feeling. The guard next to me give the other guards at the door a little nod before they opened the door for me. I walked in and again I found myself holding onto my breath.

“Hal-abeoji…. I’m here.” I whisper out as the older men were still talking and chit-chatting like little high schoolers catching up and talking about their life experiences, filling each other in what the other missed and such.

“Come here” he motion for me with his right hand. I walked to his side as the other stood on his left side. I give them a little smile.

“Sit down. We have to talk to you… let’s sort it out.” The elder man said.

I quickly sat down on the seat next to Hal-abeoji’s bed.

“I believe your Hal-abeoji told you about the promise already along with the marriage?”

I nod while avoiding eye contact with both of them but I could feel eyes staring down at me.

“Jimin-ah, look at us.” Hal-abeoji whisper

I hesitant but eventually look up at them.

“We’re only doing this for both the goods for our beloved grandchildren.” The man, Hal-abeoji claimed as his best friend, Im Taecyeon said and he looked me straight in the eyes

“I believe you’re the perfect woman for my Im Jaebum. You grew up full of love but Jaebum grew up lacking all that after his Umma died. I know that doesn’t explain anything when you went through the same thing but all his happiness and cheerfulness was taken away from him and I as his Hal-abeoji helped with that.”

There were pain evidence in his eyes as he spoke those words to me. His voice broke but he was still trying to cover it up. Halabeoji reach over and give his hand a little squeeze.

“Jimin-ah…. I don’t have any days left… if you marry into the Im Family, I would be rest-assured that my little ball of sunshine is safe and away from harm way. I want to leave the world knowing that you are safe than worrying about you.” He cried again for the second time that day.

“No…. I am not marrying someone I don’t love.” I scream out as I took a few steps back and ran without looking back at them.

“Jimin!” Hal-abeoji shout after me but I ignored it all, I open the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter