Drunk babbling

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum opened his passenger’s door for Jimin and reach over her to put the belt on her as she turn her head and her lips were centimeters away from his.

“You know seeing you up close like this, you actually quite handsome” she mutter as she kept staring at him. “But you such a jerk… I guess the stereotype that all handsome guys are jerks is true.” he scoff at her remarks and bump his head against hers before leaning out and closing the door. She let out a yelp “Yahhhahhh!” she rub her head as she turn toward him as he got into the car. Squinting her eyes at him, “That hurt! Jerkface! I’m not talking to you anymore hmphhhh!” she pout as she turn toward the window and play with the auto button, opening and closing it.

There was an uncomfortably silent that was disturbing Jaebum, usually he love his peace and quiet but with Jimin… he found it so uncomfortable, he like listening to her talk even if she isn’t talking to him. It sound creepy even to him but he found her voice soothing and comforting.

“Yahhhhahhh…. Don’t even do something like that ever again… What if I wasn’t there and you weren’t able to get out of the situation?” Jaebum nagged the woman sitting next to him who is enjoying playing with the window a bit too much for his liking. She is really ignoring him, NO ONE ignore Im Jaebum!

“Park Jimin? Earth to Jimin? Are you listening to me? Answer me!” he shout as he slam on the brakes which earn him a glare from the person sitting next to him.

“OKAY!!!” she shout back in the same tone before mumbling under her breath “Gosh…. You are like a nagging mother-in-law! Nagged me more than my grandfather ever did.”

“Excuse me? Nagging mother-in-law?” he said in shock. “Me?!” he pointed to himself

“Yes, nagging mother-in-law! You heard me correctly, I am talking about you… you are the only person here, who else would I be talking to?” she counter back

He scoff at her disbelievingly, she mocked him. “Yah….”

“Neh Neh Neh (Yes Yes Yes in Korean) I know you saved me earlier, thanks for that. I am indebted to you, your highness but can you just shut it for a bit? I was actually enjoying us sitting together peacefully without us not trying to kill each other for once.”

What Jimin said hit him hard and fast, he didn’t realizes how much tension is present when they are together that he took this moment of peacefully just being presence with each other for granted. It wasn’t the awkward silent that was gawking at him, it was just he wanted to annoyed her… annoying her is the only way he knew how to communicate with her.

He continue to drive in silent until they reached the driveway of the house. Once he stopped the car, she already opened the door and was making her way to the garden. She was swaying and stumble with her high heels as he followed her, when she abruptly stopped, he almost rammed into her. She lean down and pull the offensive shoes off both her feet and let them drop on the ground with a thud. A smile on her face, she waltz onto the green grass and sat down. She felt Jaebum sitting down next to her as they both look up to the beautiful night sky with a full moon.

“The moon is beautiful isn’t it? My grandfather always told me that in every darkness there is a light that will help guide you. In every human being, there will be goodness in them, in certain people you just have to wait for them to shine at their own times. Do you know the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter