The Morning After.....

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin snuggle deep in her comfortable bed and soft comforters, trying to ignore the noisy chattering and someone telling the other to shut it or he will make them. She toss and turn before sitting up and the consequences of last night drinking hit her. Her head was throbbing and spinning. She was thirsty and was dry. She tried to recall what happened last night, the last thing she remember was Yuri taking Jaebum’s wedding ring off his fingers and then she was gone. She recalled bits and pieces of what happened, she let out a sight but a picture on the night stand caught her attention, a woman in her early 20s with holding a smiley baby 1 year old in her arms. She was a beautiful, she finally understood where the pair of siblings got their good genes from. She picked up the photo and examine it more closely, the child had two unique moles near his eye. She smiled at how beautiful he was as a child, it’s made her wonder what happened for him to lose that part of himself….?  

 “Yah if you are up, stop sighing and come eat. Everyone is waiting on you.” A voice brought Jimin back to reality. She grimaces as she look up at the person she does not want to see. She pout as she glare up at him,

“Can you be a little nicer? My head is killing me.”

“Who told you to be Ms. Incredible last night?” He said before yanking off the blanket and putting the picture frame back to where its belong,

“Haven’t you heard it is rude to touch other people’s belonging without their permission?”

Jimin made at face at him before looking down at what she was wearing.

“Yahhhhahhhh!!!!” She screamed as she cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter