A final decision

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the death of nadia and end of evil from the fairy land, the atmosphere was expected to be joyous but they were mourning, as baekhyun and bomi were also lying dead. The fairies and knights were the ones who were more affected by their loss. They kept wailing and crying until their eyes turned puffy.

Kai stood up wiping his tears recollecting he has his one time power of tao or time ‘time control’. “I can bring them back. It is possible if i can go back before the time of their death” he suggested. The fairies and knights got a hope. They immediately accepted. Apollo stopped them “Speed, it is not easy. Remember if future is altered, we need to pay the price. It might be that nadia might come back alive too” he expressed. “Please, father let him try” pleaded kyungsoo. Alan disagreed “No speed, It is not a good idea”. Suho who was meant to be the calm and matured yelled “What are we supposed to do just and sit and watch gleam and pearl die? What is the use of our powers if it were not used to save our dear ones?” he questioned. Chorong soothed his back “River, they are not wrong” she explained. He hugged her tighly and cried. Chorong acted strong for him but she burst out crying.

Chanyeol hit his hand on the ground while eunji hugged him from behind crying “Flare, please don’t hurt yourself” she pleaded. He wiped her tears “There must be something” he asked for a solution turning towards them. Suddenly, a motion was spotted in the yellow stone of baekhyun’s. Hayoung who noticed that, rubbed her eyes “Whirl, the stone” she pointed at the stone. Sehun picked it up and checked it “Is it gleam’s stone?” he mumbled. The stone dropped from his hands and from it came a dragon, which was in colour milky white; its wings were huge. Unlike other dragons this was quiet. It landed on the ground where baekhyun and bomi were lying. It baekhyun and sniffed him, waking him up. Then it flew to bomi and did the same. They were puzzled how that happened. “It must be yardur. He must have helped gleam” said kyungsoo. Naeun wiped her tears and immediately settled besides them. Namjoo asked her carefully “Are you thinking what i am thinking?” she asked with hope in her eyes. Naeun nodded “I hope we are thinking right?” she said gulping.

The others were puzzled. “What do you mean?” asked kai hoping it will help them. Naeun didn’t answer and created two flowers in her hands. She placed one each near baekhyun and bomi’s heads. Stella wiped her tears and answered knowing what she is doing “She is checking their life energy. Every creature of fairy land has life energy even after their death. Sometimes it is possible to bring them back to life in this time period” she said. They got hope and gathered around. “Rose? What happened?” asked suho hoping it will work out. The flowers were glowing brightly. She turned around and nodded happily “We can help them” she smiled and then cried in kai’s arms “Rose, you did it” he cheered. Chanyeol quickly decided “Let’s bring them to the others and then decided what can be done?” he suggested. Alan and stella agreed. They decided to carry baekhyun and bomi but they couldn’t separate them as their hands were clasped with each other tightly.

“Don’t separate them” pleaded hayoung. The fairies and knights wiped their tears hoping they will succeed. Kai immediately teleported them all to their quarters where there was a big stone table. The fairies and knights placed baekhyun and bomi on the stone table. All the creatures of the fairy land gathered together and teared up. Noticing the magical flowers still blooming they got hope. Everybody tried to help them with their powers but nothing worked. Bomi and baekhyun were lying still on the stone table lifeless. On their each side were aqua and that milky white mysterious dragon.

They pleaded their parents. “Even our powers aren’t effective. You need to understand that in the past you were still alive so we helped you but it is a different case now. We can’t go against the nature” alan explained.  Ancient spirits appeared at the right time. “Please, help them” pleaded namjoo spotting them. “The future has already changed breeze, can’t you see? It was only pearl but as gleam saw the future he decided to save pearl. Unfortunately, he lost his life too. But the situation changed just because of that dragon…..it gave us a hope” hartmurt explained.

“But they can still be saved right?” hoped sehun. They remained silent. “There must be something? Please ancient spirits” begged eunji crying. “Please, save them” chanyeol joined her and soon others too. “You already have a solution fairies and knights, brown saved you didn’t he?” asked bertelis. They glanced at kyungsoo but he stood puzzled not until it clicked “The last wish of leprachauns” he recollected. The fairies and knights became happy. Glarreath was called immediately.

The fairies and knights were ready to ask him but he opposed “Fairies and knights, i am well aware what your last wish is but did you forget the condition i stated before that you cannot ask me to bring a dead person alive” he reminded. The fairies and knights recollected but they were helpless. They were begging for help. Sighing glarreath revealed accepting their last wish “There is a solution to bring them back to life” he gave hope. Everybody was attentive. Glarreath revealed “Curtonus domestica”. The elders gasped. “It is really possible to bring that flower?” naeun asked curiously, being aware of what he was talking about. Other fairies and knights were clueless of the flower they were mentioning. Glarreath shook his head “I can’t guarantee you that you can find it, as it blooms once a year for 3 months only and time when it blooms is also unknown” he stated.

“Where do we find it?” asked kyungsoo hurriedly. Glarreath did not know where it is presently, neither does the others. Even stella and others were unaware as it is secretive and pious plant only known to few. They noticed the flowers beside baekhyun and bomi kept losing their brightness, and a petal dropped. “Rose, you might know right? After all, you are the fairy of earth” expressed hayoung. Naeun shook her head “Nobody knows where that plant is. It is a rare plant” she explained. They were disappointed. “Hurry we don’t have time” exclaimed chorong. As their life energy decreases a petal will be lost and they might lose baekhyun and bomi forever. That’s when the ancient spirits stepped in “You will find the where abouts of it in the ancient book” tobold hinted. “The ancient book in the fairy land is warney” stated kai happily. “But warney is injured” namjoo explained. Warney appeared in front of them weakly floating in the air. He spotted baekhyun and bomi and teared up. As soon as he got the information he rushed to help them. He opened a page and explained where they could find this specific plant also showing its picture for reference.

The fairies and knights decided to leave immediately to find that flower. It is the only way baekhyun and bomi might come back to life. They requested elders to take care of them until they arrive. Kai teleported them immediately to the ‘magical savanna’ the grasslands of the fairy land. “Where should we start?” questioned sehun hurriedly when they landed. “King alan informed us about a gnome who lives here, he might be aware of the plant” recollected suho.  Kyungsoo rode stomy “We need to find him soon, we don’t have time”.

With their powers they tracked down a mysterious cave. Plopping down their dragons, knights checked the area. The fairies were busy finding the entrance. “I found the entrance” shouted chorong. The fairies and knights left the dragons outside and went inside as the cave was narrow and they couldn’t fit in. Kai teleported them at various intervals with an intention to find the gnome quickly. Entering the dark and eerie cave they were stunned to watch numerous plants. It looked like a green house; they decided to search for the plant they are looking for. A sound disturbed their search; they spun around only to notice a beared man “Gnome” hayoung cheered. Their happiness was undefined.

It is typically said to be a small humanoid that lives underground. They are very reluctant to interact with humans, and able to move through solid earth, often guarding mines and precious underground treasures.

The gnome completely ignored them and continued with his works which they assumed it to be gardening as he was digging the ground. He didn’t like to speak to them at all. The fairies and knights pleaded him to talk and also asked about the plant. No matter what they did he was tight lipped. Chanyeol enraged “You don’t care do you? But we do, we need that plant for our dear ones lives” he yelled at him. Eunji stopped him from getting furious “Please, help us” she pleaded the gnome. He turned around and intently looked at them searching their eyes if they were speaking truth. Noticing their unwavering eyes he surrendered.

“I am jellal, the gnome. What do you need?” he finally asked. “Curtonus domestica, where can we find it?” enquired suho. Jellal replied “It is not here” he simply denied. Disappointment filled their faces. “You won’t find it here and neither in other places” he stated the fact. “What are we going to do?” desperately cried naeun. She blamed herself for everything, only if she was more attentive she could have saved bomi but now even baekhyun is lying lifeless. Noticing them desperate jellal decided to help them “Only the legendary creature of magical savanna might know about its location” he informed.

“Where can we find the legendary creature?” asked namjoo cautiously. Continuing his work he replied “There is an ancient peach tree, behind that you will find curtain creepers and when you open them will be the place where the legendary creature resides” he guided them. As soon as he told the location the fairies and knights exited the cave. Hurriedly they left to find the legendary creature who will then guide them to the plant.

After thoroughly scrutinizing the magical savanna, the fairies and knights discovered the ancient peach tree. The time was ticking, recollecting they need to hurry up they got down their dragons. As jellal mentioned they did find the curtain creepers behind that ancient tree. Cautiously, chanyeol slide the curtain creepers aside. They were astounded watching the legendary creature in front of them. “Unicorn?” eunji was surprised. The others gasped noticing the sparkling and pious legendary creature in front of them.

The unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described with a single large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead. The unicorn is often depicted as a white horse-like animal with a long horn and cloven hooves. Its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness.

They were mesmerized by the beauty of this creature which was a symbol of purity and grace. His spiral horn which was multiculoured was so distracting yet peaceful. Their mouth was agape and nobody uttered a word until the unicorn spoke. “I am stardust, the legendary creature of the magical savanna. How may i help you?” he asked carefreely. He wasn’t threatened by them nor spoke to them rudely for disturbing him. As if understanding their thoughts he neighed “If jellal has guided you here i assume you are not ordinary creatures of fairy land and are seriously in need of something…... And who doesn’t recognize the fairies and knights of the fairy land?” he spoke with a hint of playfulness. He observed them being less in number and he knew they were here for his help.

“What do you need from me fairies and knights?” he asked coming to the point. They were about to answer but he intervened “Let me remind you i cannot bring dead ones alive” he sternly said. The fairies and knights sighed, their eyes watered. “Curtonus domestica, we need it” kyungsoo was straight to the point. Stardust snorted “How many flowers do you need?” he asked. Their eyes shined. He interrupted them “It is impossible….there aren’t many plants around” he stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter