Problem in the forest

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung asked looking at the troubled magical book “What is it warney?”. Namjoo continued “Yeah, you look disturbed”. Warney said in his sad tone “There is a problem”. Exo and Apink looked at each other because this time warney was different than his usual times.He continued “Ready for your next mission”. Apink and Exo looked at each other and said together “Yes!!”. He said

 

The forest which was once lively and green

Now turned into barren and mean

Bring it back to its original form

Release the kidnapped creatures and help the forest reform

Your mission is in 'the bustling wilderness'

Eradicate the evil and impureness

 

Naeun’s fear was coming to her again “Why it has to be a forest?” she said shivering. Warney encouraged her “Rose, you need to do this. This is for your sisters, for you, for the knights and most importantly for the creatures of the bustling wilderness”. Kai held her hand “It is okay naeun. I am with you”. Apink and Exo said in unison “We are with you”. Apink patted her and she nodded. Warney went back and kai transformed “Speed, knight of teleportation”. He teleported them to ‘The bustling wilderness’.

As warney said the whole forest was dead. It was completely opposite of its name bustling. It was quiet, motionless and there was no sign of flora and fauna. The trees were dead but their remains were still there. They were dried and looked creepy. Exo and Apink walked inside slowly looking around. Kai held naeun’s hand, caressing with his thumb. She rested her head on his shoulder. Namjoo looked at naeun worriedly. Kyungsoo held her hand tightly and said “We will help her”. She smiled “Thank you”

After walking for a while suho heard some foot steps “Shh…someone is here”. They stood at the same spot and the footsteps were gone. They started walking again and the footsteps followed them. Bomi closed her eyes “Baekhyun” and tightly held his hand. He patted her head “It is okay”. Chorong threw a branch at the footsteps “Who the hell is that? Come forward”. Sehun calmed her down “You will make it worse”. Eunji saw a shadow “It is there” pointing at a dried tree branch. Chanyeol slowly went near but no one was there “I think we are just assuming” he was going to be attacked by someone but kai teleported “Chanyeol look out” and brought him to their friends. Someone threw the dried branches at them but kai teleported them safely. They could hear the sound of flute and the branches flew by itself. Eunji said “I think we should transform” .They nodded and transformed.

Kyungsoo: Brown, knight of earth

Sehun: Whirl, knight of wind

Baekhyun: Gleam, knight of light

Suho: River, knight of water

Chanyeol: Flare, knight of flame

Eunji: Misty, fairy of ice

Hayoung: Glow, fairy of light

 

Bomi jumped happily clapping her hands “Go, guys” but a branch came flying towards her.  Baekhyun threw a light and it turned into ashes “Be careful, beautiful” he said winking at her. She smiled. Naeun fell down when she was escaping from an attack and landed on a dried rose plant. She screamed “No…..No…get it out…..kai!!!!”. Kai rushed to her “Naeun!!”. She held him and cried “Kai….ahhh”. He her back “Relax, naeun….shh….calm down…I am here”. Chorong saw a group of shadows surrounding them “Suho…..they are here”. Suho used his water power and attacked them “Take it”.. The attack started again but this time they came forward. Kai said looking at them “Oh my god, they are fauns”

 

Fauns are the creatures of the forests. They have horns on their heads and their lower body resembles goat and upper body resembles human. They tend to be alluring, seductive, compelling. Their special ability is mind control. They use magic by playing flute. It is said that ‘if one sees faun avert your eyes’.

 

Namjoo looked at one of the fauns eyes, caught her head suddenly and started hitting Kyungsoo with a stick. He was shocked “Namjoo, it is me. What is wrong with you?”. Namjoo cried “I am sorry. I can’t control myself”. He used his sword and tied her with creepers “I am sorry” he wiped her tears and felt sad. She stared at him sadly “It’s okay, don’t feel sad”. Chanyeol said “They are using mind control”. Eunji agreed “Yes, that creature is dangerous”. Sehun asked “Didn’t warney say that all creatures were kidnapped?”. Hayoung said “Then how come these are still here?” Bomi said “Whatever we need to fight them” she said holding namjoo while chorong held naeun.

Baekhyun warned “Don’t look in their eyes” .Suho ran towards a faun “Let’s get them”. Sehun threw a faun using with wind power. A faun approached chorong seductively but suho created a flood and washed him away. A faun was near naeun throwing few ugly looking plants on her but Kai teleported and hit him with his sword. Baekhyun threw a bright light at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter