A musical journey

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a sudden request by the teacher, apink and Exo were indecisive of performing on the stage. Apink on the other hand decided to go their way opposite of Exo’s thoughts, giving a cold shoulder. The only person who came to their mind who can guide them was warney. Upon asking for help, he took them to fairy land for a musical journey.  After the girls landed in the fairy land, warney gathered their attention “This is it girls ‘The harmony paradise’. You might find what you need here. Goodluck” he said and disappeared. Chorong who couldn’t even say goodbye said “He is really busy these days i guess?”. Hayoung agreed “Well, looks like it. He couldn’t wait for a goodbye”. Eunji poked their arm “Girls, keep quiet” she said placing a finger on her lips and shushing them. All were silent on her cue. Soon their eyes went round by the magnificient melody playing slowly. It was soothing and relaxing to their minds and hearts. Naeun who was lost in it remarked, closing her eyes “Beautiful”. Others nodded humming along the tune they just heard. It was catchy and melodious to their ears. Bomi said opening her eyes “Its name fits…what a harmony”. Namjoo agreed “Yes, perfect musical paradise. I didn’t know such a place existed in fairy land”. All wished they could gain their memories soon, as they are missing a lot of things.  They now paid attention to the beautiful scenary of the jungle. Every part of it was associated with music. From a cello shaped tree to a bell shaped flowers, from a piano key leaves to a guitar string creepers. It was complementing every element. It was no less than a paradise. Most astonishing thing was the melody from each of the things making a perfect harmony with the others. Hayoung was sad “I wish the guys can join us too” she said it out aloud where as others were thinking the same. Naeun agreed “This is the first time we are without them in the fairy land” she reasoned. Eunji said coldly “They brought it among themselves. Let’s go”. Others followed. Bomi and namjoo eyed each other giggling as they know she is missing her boyfriend just like the others but being stubborn she will never agree. Chorong stopped them “By the way what are we looking for?” she asked the obvious. Namjoo shrugged her shoulders “Oh uh….clueless” she said. Bomi suggested “Why don’t we stroll around. May be we can find somebody who can guide us about music?”. The girls nodded in agreement and walked forward aimlessly.

Meanwhile, Exo came to the room the girls went to, with an intention to patch up with them and also to tell them about their decision to tag along but they were gone already. Suho was disappointed “They are gone.what is happening these days?” he said sighing. Kai took a quick decision and transformed “I am not leaving rose in danger no matter what” he said. Baekhyun joined “Me too. I am coming along”. Soon all the guys agreed. Kai created a wormhole “To where the fairies are” he commanded wielding his sword and pointing into the space. Exo were pulled into the wormhole and disappeared. The girls walked deep into the jungle without a direction through the twinkling stars and moonlight. Suddenly hayoung winced in pain “Oww..Who…who did that?” she questioned the others massaging her head. Apink was confused “What??” they said in unison. Hayoung wondered if it was just her imagination and answered “Nothing”. This time it was naeun who was hit “What?? It hurts” she screamed. The girls were again confused except hayoung who faced the similar insult. Next was eunji’s turn “Who is it?” she asked. Chorong found a mysterious piece of rock which sounded like a bell “What is this?” she asked the others. Namjoo was next one to get hit but this time it was huge piano shaped branch. She was about to get crushed “Breeze!! Watch out” the girls screamed in panic. There was no time for transforming .Kyungsoo popped in at the right time and saved her by rolling to the other side. She hugged him tightly, feeling happy he came while he gave a cheeky smile. While their attention shifted the other girls were attacked simultaneously. “Rose!!” kai exclaimed and teleported her to a safe place. “Misty!!” chanyeol lifted eunji up and jumped to the other side. Sehun grabbed hayoung’s arm “Glow!!” and caught her in his embrace. Suho hugged chorong and fell to the other side “Sparks??”. Baekhyun saved bomi by rolling with her “Pearl??” he said tapping her cheeks gently while she closed her eyes. Luckily the guys saved them all. Both the fairies and knights heaved a sigh of relief. All were happy that the guys came after them but pretended as if they weren’t affected.

Eunji pouted “Why did you come?” she said averting her eyes from chanyeol while he pretended he was hurt “I am supposed to protect you” he answered blatantly. Sehun tried to convince hayoung but she was hurt thinking he didn’t try to make up earlier. “Are you okay?” he asked while she answered looking elsewhere “Yes, thanks”. Naeun was awkward around kai. Somehow, she was sure kai was the one who initiated to come after them “Thanks” she said while he felt relieved “Thank goodness, just in time”. Suho tried to convince chorong “Why did you come here without informing?” he asked but the hot headed girl continued to tease and ignore him “Why do you care? I don’t need to tell you everything” she said twisting . Baekhyun who was beside bomi secretly clasped her hand behind their back. “I am still mad” she said pouting while he smiled “And you are cute” he said. Bomi couldn’t contain her smile on hearing that. Kyungsoo shook his head “How long it will take for them to reconcile?” he asked namjoo while she answered “I don’t know but how long are we going to hide we reconciled?” she asked back. Kyungsoo signalled baekhyun who fixed things up with bomi too and both decided to act for a bit longer as the others were not ready to make up yet. Their attention diverted when they were attacked again but this time they could hear the giggles. The girls and guys transformed just in case sensing the danger.

(Cringe alert lol)

Sehun: Whirl, knight of wind

Hayoung: Glow, fairy of light

Kai: Speed, knight of teleportation

Naeun: Rose, fairy of earth

Kyungsoo: Brown, knight of earth

Namjoo: Breeze, fairy of wind

 Baekhyun: Gleam, knight of light

Bomi: Pearl, fairy of water

Chanyeol: Flare, knight of flame

Eunji: Misty, fairy of ice

Suho: River, knight of water

Chorong: Sparks, fairy of fire

 

Everybody marched to the direction of the giggles and there they discovered some earthen dwellings but found noone. Confused they searched the nearby area but met with number of mischieves like falling into a pit of mud or stuck in a bush, etc. They were frustrated. Soon the gang revealed themselves. “Trows” said chanyeol recognizing them.

A trow is a maligna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter