Wedding bells

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fairies and knights succeeded in saving the jade island. Unfortunately nadia returned defeated but the good thing was they were unharmed. With bomi getting her powers back they have become complete. They have become real fairies and knights, not just by word. Not only the jade isle was saved but atargatis transformed into her original form thanks to them. In their presence, zale the king of the jade isle proposed to atargatis.The fairies and knights were invited to their wedding in this beautiful and blue island. Now was the time for the wedding bells.

The fairies were with atargatis chatting with her. Namjoo asked her out of blue “If you don’t mind can we ask you something??”. Atargatis gave a nod and she continued “How did you fall in love with king zale?”. She blushed upon hearing that while the girls were amazed that after long years of distance she still loves him dearly. She began to tell their story “I met him once on the beach. He was riding the horse. He was stunning, radiant and…….” She blushed. She continued when they giggled “I always felt my heart race when he was near. We used to meet down the beach everyday and I used to wait for the next day so that I could meet him. I never knew it was love but realized when he was getting married. He somehow managed to break it and our love was mutual. You know the later story”.  The girls nodded. Hayoung said dreamily “You are lucky to have him who loved you even when you were gone”. Eunji agreed “Yeah, such a pure love”.

“You all have got a pure love too didn’t you?” said atargatis grinning. The girls could only blush thinking about their respective guys. Bomi asked her “I don’t want to sound rude but whats your age since you are marrying this early….i mean you look so young”. Atargatis smiled “Umm…if it is human age it must be around 18 yrs?”. Their jaws dropped “Seriously?? We are around the same age” chorong added.  Naeun felt shy “Marriage at this age. I can’t even think of it. Though I want to marry kai” she declared. The girls nudged her. Atargatis chuckled “Then i guess you better not know your fairy age…..let me tell you it is…..” she gave a pause stating the obvious. She continued “We are already adults according to the fairy land” she said. The girls widened their eyes. Namjoo gulped “The guys better not know this” she said.

Meanwhile, namjoo’s concern came true. The guys knew about the age from zale when they asked him the same question. Baekhyun hit kai when he saw him grinning “Whatever you are thinking just stop”. Kai whimpered “I was not thinking anything you dirty mind”. Zale laughed “I guess you all should propose too”. Sehun stepped in “Whoa, it is illegal in human world…..if we are returning?” he said glancing at warney. He chuckled “Yeah, you can go back whenever you like” he said floating. Kyungsoo asked “Please tell us, we will do what we can for you”. Zale denied “You are our guests….please take rest and feel free to explore this beautiful island” he said and took a leave. Suho said “Let’s go and explore this island. If possible help them too”. Chanyeol agreed “Yeah, let’s find the girls. I am sure they are dying to stroll”. They nodded. Warney excused himself saying he will help the others.

The guys were roaming in the island looking around. They were amused by this island. Their jaw dropped looking at the random gems piled up and scattered everywhere. They then saw a few rocks gathered with blue gems in it everywhere. Their jaw dropped. Baekhyun declared “Well, it isn’t called the jade island without a reason”. Kyungsoo agreed “I know what to give to my girlfriend” he said and grabbed few gemstones. Others followed him and grabbed a few stones. They made necklaces out of it for their girls. At the right time they found the girls and they rushed to them.

Suho placed the necklace in chorong’s neck “For you” he said while she smiled. Others did it too. The girls were touched “Wow it is so beautiful” hayoung exclaimed. Sehun smiled feeling proud. The fairies and knights gathered together for the discussion. They wanted to help the creatures of the island for the wedding. Kai suggested “Let’s help them with the wedding preparations”. Others agreed with his idea. Naeun wondered “Ah…we have got no time”. Bomi grinned “Hey, did you forget we have powers?” she asked. Chorong chuckled “I guess bomi is dying to use her powers” she teased. Others laughed while she stuck her tongue out. Chanyeol suggested “Let’s split into pairs and get to work” and quickly pulled eunji “I have got my partner” he said smiling widely. Eunji was embarrassed “Chanyeol let go” she mumbled. Others giggled looking at the couple.

The couples separated to help the others in preparations for the wedding. Kai and naeun went to help the creatu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter