An ancient curse

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink were happily chatting together when warney appeared with another mission for the fairies and knights. With every success they need to move forward as their destination is still far away and the danger or evil is unexpectedly growing faster. They are still far away to successfully destroy the roots of evil. Warney was straight to the point. He said “Fairies and knights, here is your next mission

 

Travel through the frozen plains; help the land from freezing cold

Save the creatures of Polaris- infants, young and old

At the time when the full moon appears can be heard the howl

The one in the wolf’s skin appears with a growl

Break the ancient curse and restore the peace

Help the legendary snow creature’s soul rest in peace

 

Chanyeol asked “Polaris?”  Warney sighed “Yes, Polaris is a cold place in the fairy land just like the North Pole but the creatures are suffering due to extreme cold conditions. You need to help them”. Eunji shivered listening to that and mumbled “Snow!!” Chanyeol held her hand noticing her “It is going to be okay” he said while she smiled weakly at him. Kai said “Full moon and howl, is it what I am thinking?” Sehun said “You are right kai, the quote says the one in the wolf’s skin that means” Suho said “Werewolf” Kyungsoo asked “What is the ancient curse?” Baekhyun continued “Yeah and which legendary snow creature is it talking about?”  .Warney said “You will know it when you reach ‘The frozen plains’” Hayoung raised her fist “Alright let’s go and break the curse”

Naeun asked carefully “Warney is it true that when a werewolf bites or scratches we turn into werewolf too?”  Warney said “Yes, that’s true. You need to be very careful and remember they are the not normal werewolves they are the snow werewolves so they will be much stronger in the snow”  .Bomi asked thinking something deeply “Warney, is it another trap of Nadia?” Warney agreed “I am afraid it is” .Chorong asked “Warney, why? What does she get doing this?” Warney said knowing what is going on in their minds “Fairies please you need to have patience. You will get the answer to every question but first you need to concentrate on getting your powers back. You remember the quotes right?” They nodded. Namjoo asked “Warney, why aren’t we getting our memories back. Hayoung got her powers but did not get her memories; same is in the case of the knights” .Warney said “You will eventually. Have patience, believe in yourself” .Warney thought “You will be happy until you get your memories back fairies and knights. Once you get those memories back, you will not be able to bear it. If I had a chance and power, I would never give your memories back”

He said brushing his thoughts aside “Let’s go” .Kai stopped him “Warney, wait. I will take them. I want to use my powers” Warney smiled “Good luck Speed, I know you can do it” and disappeared. Kai went to the side and closed his eyes to transform. A light covered his whole body and he transformed into a knight “Speed, the knight of teleportation” Exo and Apink encouraged him “Go, speed!!!” Kai smiled “Are you ready guys?” They raised their hands in the air “Yes!!” Kai spun his sword around them and said “Destination: The Frozen plains” They all disappeared and teleported exactly in the frozen plains.

It was night and the full moon shone brightly with continuous snowfall. They were freezing and shaking with cold. Chorong said shivering “It is so cold”. Suho suggested shivering “Let’s transform” Exo except kai and hayoung nodded. A yellow Light covered hayoung’s body and she flew in the air. She arched her body and wings appeared. She turned into a beautiful fairy with yellow shimmering mini dress, transparent wings and long brown hair “Glow, fairy of light” she said flying. Exo except kai was covered in light and flew in the air transforming into knights.

Suho: River, knight of water

Baekhyun: Gleam, knight of light

Chanyeol: Flare, knight of flame

Kyungsoo: Brown, knight of earth

Sehun: Whirl, knight of wind

They were protecting the girls together. Hayoung clicked her fingers and apink was covered in thick coats made of light. The girls smiled but eunji was still in her fear thinking how will she go in that thick snow. Chanyeol held her hand “Don’t worry, I got your back”. She nodded “Thank you”.Kai's half of the energy was drained due to teleporting everyone through the worm hole but he did not make it obvious.

The moon light was bright. Eunji caught chanyeol’s hand and started walking. After walking for a distance her legs weakened “I can’t go. I can’t”. Hayoung flew near her and encouraged her “You have to do it eunji. You have to save the creatures of Polaris” Namjoo said her back “It is okay eunji. You can do it. We are with you”. She nodded but she breathed heavily thinking “I can’t do it. The memory of my parent’s death is flashing in my mind”. She motivated herself “No, I have to do it. I have to try”.

They were walking and could see that the mountains were vampire-white. The peaks of the mountain were like the harpoon tips. The air felt ice cold as they marched forward. A wave of white snow went rumbling down the sides of the mountain. Kyungsoo said “Everything is covered in snow” a white breath coming out of his mouth.

Suddenly a big ball of snow came crashing down the mountain. Exo and apink gasped. Sehun asked “Where did it come from?” Naeun looked up from where the snow ball fell and widened her eyes “Guys, lookout” .She shouted when another snow ball came gushing towards them. Everyone jumped to their sides listening to naeun’s warning. Eunji clutched her head simultaneously brushing the snow on her lap “No….No…Ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter