Unfolded truth

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After returning back from the island of dragons, the fairies and knights discovered that one of the fairies has touched the death dragon onyx on the mission. On the revelation, no fairy came forward saying the truth. The fairies and knights were troubled thinking who it might be oblivious of the fact that bomi was the one who touched onyx unintentionally.

Apart from the fact which fairy touched it, they concentrated on the fact that somebody did touch that, and it only means one thing ……death. Though warney informed them about the meeting which was supposed to take place in the night but that was cancelled as the elders were concentrating on the preparations of the war. Every individual of the fairy land was present there to support them. The warring troops, knights, fairies, dragons, mermaids, etc….every creature of the fairy land were involved in it. It is going to be huge battle between the light and dark. They were afraid, tensed and uncertain of what the future holds.

Melody (Yookyung) approached them along with beat, her husband. The fairies and knights felt elated not until they realized about the battle. “Why did you bring here beat, she is pregnant and it might be dangerous” reasoned namjoo. Others were concerned too. Beat assured that they came here only to be safe. He informed that not only them but all the old, infants, children, pregnant fairies of the fairy land were called in order to keep them safe. He also disclosed that it was stella and alan’s decision. Yookyung noticed their concern “I wanted to help you all in the battle but…” she sadly expressed. The fairies and knights felt happy but they also cared for her safety. The group arrived at the quarters where all of the creatures of the fairy land gathered. They met the people who helped them during their missions. Each and everyone were present there to give them a hand. Neccassary preparations were made to keep the children, old, sick, pregnant fairies and creatures safe.

The fairies and knights were also helping the others in the preparations but they were worried, especially knights as one of their beloved touched onyx. Just a day before the war, the night was lonely and dark, the fairies and knights were in their rooms. Not one of them got a wink of sleep though they were dead tired. They recollected their plan of attack. The elders decided that they will attack on the dark land tomorrow and will march towards it through the barrier. Queen stella will lift the barrier and others will take this opportunity and take down the creatures of the dark land especially the evil queen nadia.

Eunji clutched her ears as she could continuously hear a banshee’s howl. It was considered ominous. It made her worry that something is happening. Not only her but others heard it too and that made their hearts unrest. They closed their ears hoping the the voice will die down but it continued.

Banshee a is a female spirit who heralds the death of a family member, usually by wailing, shrieking, or keening. Sometimes she has long streaming hair and wears a grey cloak over a green dress, and her eyes are red from continual weeping.

Every creature of the fairy land heard the banshee’s cry and prayed for their fellow creature’s safety.

Naeun woke up in tears. Namjoo cried to her sleep. Hayoung was watching the moon worriedly. Chorong was restless too. Bomi was lying on the bed lost in thoughts. Kyungsoo was pacing back and forth in his room. Baekhyun kept looking at the stone he received sadly. Sehun was in distressed about the war. Kai instantly teleported to check on naeun, as he was extremely anxious. Suho was sad recollecting his brothers’ sacrifice. Chanyeol was concerned about everybody’s safety.

There was sudden request on their door in the night. The fairies and knights were called in by the elders. On arriving, they discovered the ancient spirits along with them. Wondering what happened they took a seat on their request.

A fairy appeared before them she was wearing half dark and half white outfit which was matching her mysterious aura. She appeared before them; with a smirk she greeted stella. They were puzzled who this fairy might be and their questions got answered when stella introduced “She is lauren, also known as half and half queen because she is neither a seelie nor an unseelie fairy”.

The fairies and knights were suspicious of her. Stella proceeded “So, what did you decide lauren? Are you going to help us fight against nadia and the unseelies or not?” she asked directly. Lauren smiled confidently “No, i am not against anybody stella. You know either i support you both or i don’t support you both” she reasoned. “So, which one is it? You coming here, i am sure there is purpose” stella questioned sternly. Lauren chuckled “This is why you are the queen of fairy land stella, but i live in the middle of fairy land and dark land. Both are my land” she stated. Intervening stella who was about to speak, she continued “I have decided to help you but in my way. My reason of coming here is simple, i came to warn you that nadia is well aware of your plans of war” she revealed.

Everybody present in the room gasped. “What?” fairies and knights collectively shouted. Lauren continued “And when i said she is aware you might estimate that she will find a different way….a surprise attack to be precise” she expressed. They were stunned. “You might be lying to help her?” questioned sehun. Lauren shrugged her shoulders carefreely “I might” she chuckled. They balled their fists. Alan requested them to consider her thoughts. Stella glanced at her “It was a great help lauren. Thank you for personally coming here and telling us about this” she sincerely thanked her. Lauren waved and cooly left the place.

“I am sure she is lying” protested kai. Stella shook her head and iris agreed “She isn’t. Lauren might be an unseelie but let me remind you she is a seelie too. She gave us a bit hint but as far as i know she will also support nadia” she expressed. Sighing, they took a seat for further discussion.

Alan spoke first “We knew such thing will happen so we decided, tomorrow is the final battle. As planned we will attack the dark land at the dusk. Once the sky is shrouded by the stars, we will take action” he said calmly. The fairies and knights nodded but a lot was going on their heads. Noticing the expression on their parents and ancient spirits faces, they were sure that is not the only thing they were called to discuss.

“Pearl isn’t here?” namjoo queried. She stood up, deciding to go call her. Hartmurt stopped her from leaving “Breeze, it is better if we leave her. She needs rest” he said camly. They were puzzled. Widening his eyes baekhyun stood up. “Gleam, she is fine” assured iris, his mother. He took a seat again after Apollo requested. Hayoung clutched on to sehun’s arm trembling. He rubbed her back to ease her distress. Something was definitely wrong, they all can sense it.

“That” hartmurt gathered their attention, disrupting them from questioning.“When you discovered the mirror of truth” he informed. Their faces stiffened on mentioning that. “The mirror of truth can show both the past and also the future” he unveiled. “Don’t tell me!!” yelled chanyeol. “Yes, flare, among you all there were atleast two of them who saw the future” he expressed. It was the final blow, nobody could ever imagine that. They felt betrayed as somebody knows the future and didn’t reveal it. They glanced at each other suspiciously. They were perplexed, thinking why they must hide something so important from each other. Was their bond just this much? Questions ran through their minds.

“When i say future, they saw fragments of future” declared tobold. Stella and Alan, along with Apollo and iris, warney and ancient spirits….everybody was depressed for them. They didn’t want to reveal this in this way but they can’t keep it a secret forever.

Not dragging it any further, tobold revealed “There is something you don’t know. Even in the past and also in the present we have been keeping a secret from you. Today, we want to tell you and expect you to understand why this truth hasn’t been revealed before” he expressed. The fairies and knights were stunned watching his seriousness.

Bertelis continued “As you know that we were the ones who made a prophecy to stella?” he asked and they all nodded despite being curious. “Today we will reveal you the other half of the prophecy” he declared. They gasped. “Other half of prophecy? You mean we only know half of the prophecy?” kyungsoo questioned. The ancient spirits nodded together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter