An evil plan

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the successful completion of mission in the fiery vertex, bomi lost unconsciousness due to staying for a longer time in the fairy land. The fairies and knights headed to the human world after the warning given by warney. Exo and Apink landed in the girl’s dorm room after kai teleported them. Baekhyun gently placed bomi on her bed. Everybody was tensed watching her. He tapped her cheeks and rubbed her palms as they were cold. In fact her whole body was cold. The girls massaged her legs. Baekhyun was worried “Bbom, open your eyes….please” he said shaking her arm. Warney joined them “Fairies and knights, relax…she will open her eyes…have patience” he comforted. “I am afraid i need to leave i have some important task to do” he said and left after exo and apink gave him the permission.

It was almost an hour, bomi was still unconscious though her body temperature was back to normal. Baekhyun did not leave her side. Exo tapped his shoulders comforting him. “She will be fine” chanyeol said to raise his confidence. Baekhyun nodded but his eyes were set on her waiting for her to wake up. He held her hand and rested his head on the bedside hiding his tears. Apink sat together worried for her. Their eyes were moist and were praying for her safety. The guys comforted their respective girls saying she will be fine. They could not call the doctor, as the sickness was not related to human world, also their identity will be revealed if they do so. After a long wait bomi slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times looking at the ceiling. She felt her hand wet due to baekhyun’s tears. She turned to her side and saw him resting his head. She weakly touched his head with her other hand. Baekhyun got up in an instant “B…Bbom” he called her with a slight curve on his lips. She smiled weakly and said “Baek”. Apink and Exo rushed to her side. Everybody was relieved she was okay. Baekhyun hugged her tightly “Bbom…Thank god…I was scared” he said her back. Bomi smiled hugging him “I am sorry…I am back” she joked as she studied everybody’s worried expressions.

They smiled listening to that. Baekhyun broke the hug and scanned her face. Bomi wiped his tears and felt shy watching him stare “I am fine” she confirmed. He laughed nervously “Sorry” he said blushing. He moved to the side. That was the cue, the girls jumped on the bed and hugged her crying. Exo could only smile at the adorable sight. Suho suggested “Guys, enough of this crying. Let’s have fun”. Eunji agreed “Yeah, let’s do this”. Baekhyun noticed bomi’s trouble face but he said to cheer her up “Yeah, let’s go somewhere”. Sehun said after confirming in the calendar “Today is a Sunday guys”. Namjoo said excitedly “Now no one will stop us”. At the right moment someone knocked the door. Hayoung peeked through the key hole “It is the dorm head” she said worried. Kai said “Guys, we should leave”. The guys nodded. They were carefree as they have their secret door. Kyungsoo said to namjoo while leaving “We will wait for you all after an hour at the park”. She nodded shyly.

Naeun said listening to the continuous banging on the door “Hayoung, open the door”. As soon the door opened the dorm head barged in “Why were you taking so long to open the door?” she huffed. Chorong gritted her teeth “What?? We can’t even take a breather on a Sunday?” she frowned. The dorm head scowled “This is how you talk to an elder?” she asked. Bomi stopped her “Sorry, we were so immersed in something..So we couldn’t hear” she said to calm her down. Hayoung asked her “What’s the matter?”. The head said suspiciously “Nothing…Something is fishy…I heard guy’s voices here”. Eunji mocked “Yeah, there are guys in a girl’s dorm room….Get a life” she said rolling her eyes. The dorm head frowned “You girls want punishment?. You will not be allowed to go anywhere today”. The girls jaw dropped. Namjoo apologized “We are sorry. Don’t do this please” she pleaded but it was no use. The dorm head was strict “You are not stepping out of the room today. You all are grounded” she shouted and left the room.

Eunji sighed “Now what?? How shall we go out?”. Naeun clicked her fingers “Hey, no worries. We got my boyfriend’s secret door remember?” she said wriggling her eyebrows. The girls “Ooohh, your boyfriend”. She felt shy and covered her face in her palms. Chorong said “Let’s go and get ready”. All the girls rushed in all directions to get ready for their date. Bomi was in the bathtub taking a bath “I really needed this, so relaxing” she said. She felt depressed later. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice the sudden bubbles in the bathtub. Bomi snapped when she felt something under the water but it was too late. She was choked by a shadow nadia sent to take her life. She wriggled trying to get out. The shadow held pulling her under the water. Bomi could barely breathe “Help me” she said taking long breaths “G…lee..am” she cried calling baekhyun. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Namjoo called “Bomi?? How long are you going to take? I am coming in” she said opening the door. The shadow left and bomi coughed the water out. She fell out of the tub taking long breaths. Namjoo came in and saw bomi on the floor “Bomi!!!” she screamed. She helped her “What’s wrong?”. Others joined hearing her screaming. Naeun shouted “Oh my god” looking at bomi. They helped her out.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

Meanwhile nadia was furious “Argh….that fairy would be killed by now….i have to think of a stable and a perfect plan….hahah…..that fairy should not escape from her death this time”. She laughed evilly when she got a perfect idea to kill bomi “Get ready my dear fairy….to die…hahah....Since you are the one without powers. you are my easy target....don't worry soon your sisters and the knights will follow you”. She ordered “Raven, call the others….i need to discuss something very important” she smirked. Raven cawed, his eyes turning red and flew through the window up in the sky.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

After bomi calmed down, chorong asked “What happened?”. Bomi didn’t want to trouble them so she lied “Nothing…I guess i fell unconscious in the bath tub”. She continued watching their worried expressions “Hey, I am fine. We are late, the guys are waiting for us”. Eunji said “We can skip”. Bomi refused and told she wants to go. Others had to agree. They dressed up and entered the secret door. Boys were dressed up ready to leave when they spotted the girls entering their room. They were puzzled and the girls explained the reason for their change of plan. Kai teleported them to the nearby park. Suho asked after stepping in the park “where shall we go?”. The guys and girls glanced at each other and grinned “Karaoke” they said together. “Alright!!” they cheered and went to karaoke. Baekhyun glanced at bomi while they were walking to the karaoke corner “Is something wrong?” he asked. She shook her head “No, I am fine baek” she said smiling. He clasped her hand “Bbom, please tell me if you have any problem”. She nodded “Hmm” and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Exo and apink started singing their hearts out, enjoying their time. After every mission they need to relax and clear their minds to get ready for their next mission. Everyone was enjoying while bomi was brooding over something. She got up from her seat while others weren’t paying any attention and went out. Baekhyun saw that bomi was missing. He got frightened and went in search of her. He saw her standing alone near the big aquarium. He went near and tapped her shoulder “Bomi”. She wiped her tears and turned around pretending to be alright but her moist eyes didn’t go unnoticed by him “Bbom?? What’s wrong??” he asked. Bomi hugged him. She was feeling weak and helpless “Baek, why didn’t i get my powers. Everyone got their powers back except me….why can’t I get my powers back?....i am troubling everyone…I am a burden to everyone” she cried expressing her worries. Baekhyun her hair and broke the hug. He shook his head and wiped her tears “Bbom…..Did you forget you are this gleam’s precious pearl….your power is within you…have patienc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter