Test of self confidence

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink successfully solved the riddles asked by the sphinx and were ready to find their next clue to free the legendary winged creature. The sphinx gave them their next clue

 

To free the legendary winged creature

Fight the possessed fairies with beautiful features

Defeat the storm monster by fighting it

For that the legendary creature is what you need to ride it

Remember it allows only the hero to ride

Unfortunately the rider will fall or glide

‘The tornado of death’ will appear

The monster will be dragged in and disappear

Self confidence is what you require

Powerful magic, is what you will acquire

 

Fairies and knights thanked the sphinx and proceeded to save the trapped winged creature. They continued walking discussing about the quotes. Baekhyun sighed “We need to defeat that storm monster”. Suho was worried “It says we need to ride the legendary winged creature to defeat the monster”. Hayoung said “No, only one person gets to ride and it said the hero”. Chorong said “You are not talking about the main point here…it says the rider will fall”. All were busy thinking deeply that who will that person be who will ride the winged creature. They were worried that rider will not be safe. Kai said “It is the test of self confidence”.

The deeper they went the stronger the winds were. They were almost flying away. Eunji, naeun and Hayoung could not fly anymore in those strong wings. They got down the ground. Bomi said blocking her eyes “The winds are extremely strong”. Kyungsoo agreed “Let me create the creepers so that we can hang on it”. Naeun agreed “I will help too”. Both Kyungsoo and naeun created strong roots and creepers so that they can hold and walk. Namjoo cried “No…no…”. Eunji hugged her “Namjoo”. 

Everyone held the roots tightly and started walking in those strong winds. Namjoo could not take it anymore. She cried “Brown….i can’t……no…..nooo”. Kyungsoo held her “Breeze, just a bit more…..breeze look at me…you can do it”. Namjoo nodded still crying “Brown”. Somehow they made it to through the storms but were welcomed by another problem. They were thrown out by the whirlwinds and the most affected one was obviously namjoo. She cried running from those whirlwinds “Brown!!!!! Some one save me…please….Brown!!!”. Kyungsoo saw her “Breeze!!!!”. He threw a creeper and pulled her closer, gently. He hugged her “Breeze, calm down”. She hugged him and cried “Brown,….brown”. Sehun created a bigger whirl wind and brought them to the safe place. Kai saw some fairies coming towards them simultaneously creating the whirlwind. Chanyeol said looking at them “Vily”.

Vilys are the slavonic female fairies who create whirlwinds. They mostly appear during storms. The vily usually appear as lovely young women, pale and dressed in white gowns or green leaves. They have very long, curly auburn hair and their strength depends on it. The Slavonic vilys will die if they lose a single hair, or, according to the Slovenians, a Vily will show her true form to anyone who succeeds in cutting off her hair. They are light as birds and as slender as reeds, occasionally also having invisible wings so that they might fly through the air. Their eyes flash like lightening. Their voices are as lovely as a nightingale’s song and anyone who hears them will never forget and get captured until he dies.

Kai said “Be careful with them. They are dangerous and remember their hair is the solution to defeat them” Eunji warned “They are possessed according to the quote, so try not to hurt them”. Everyone nodded. Suho created a waterfall on a vily and drowned her in it. Chanyeol burned a vily’s hair ends. Baekhyun jumped in the air and threw burning sunlight. Kai teleported the girls to the safest place and attacked a vily. Kyungsoo created an earth quake and trapped her inside. Sehun attacked a vily with his stronger whirl wind and threw her out. Eunji flew in the air, creating an ice berg and froze a vily. Naeun placed her hand on the ground and all the roots tied a vily to the ground. Hayoung created a bright sun light and burned a vily’s body.

A vily attacked namjoo and she flew in the air in the whirlwind “No….Brown!!!!…..” she screamed when she was trapped in it. She could feel her head spinning due to the rotating winds “Brown!!!” she cried for help. Stella contacted her “Breeze, you are fine…we are with you….relax dear”. Kyungsoo jumped in the whirlwind in which she was trapped in and caught her hand. He then used his sword and landed on the ground safely with her. She cried “Noo…..Brown”. Kyungsoo held her in his arms and started tearing up “Breeze…Breeze, please….calm down”. Her breathing was calm when he her back “It’s okay….relax. I am with you” he used soothing words in her ear. Even though she calmed down a bit, her fear had already taken over her mind.

The fight continued and the vilys were taken down. Due to the powerful magic of the fairies and knights, they were now back to normal.  A vily came forward who was probably the leader said “I am Kyra. Thank you for helping us fairies and knights”. She bowed. Chorong asked “Where can we find the winged creature?”. Kyra said “Yeah but first you need to listen to the story of the legendary winged creature ‘Pegasus’”.

 

Pegasus is the winged divine stallion usually depicts as pure white in colour. Basically a white winged horse.

 

Exo and Apink nodded, telling her to continue. Kyra said “Nephele was the cloud nymph. She was married to a cloud king Caelestis of the Stormy isle. She had twins, a boy and a girl, Phrixus and helle. But one day an evil woman named Iro, came to the island. She envied nephele and trapped Caelestis in her fake beauty. He divorced her and remarried ino . This was not the end, ino hatched a devious plot to get rid of phrixus and helle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter