Can't Stop Good Love

A Beautiful Mess

 

 

“I'm really sorry Appa hit you like that.” she apologized for the billionth time.

 

“Really, it's okay... I'm fine.” I said followed by a hiss as she dabbed my half-busted lower lip with a cotton bud. She apologized again and smiled sheepishly.

 

I stared at Park Sunmi's tank-top-and-undies clad body. Her skin glowed under the harsh afternoon sun, her legs seem longer when they're bare, and her hair looked smooth as silk. She had her elbows against her side, unintentionally squeezing her chest. It gave me an unobstructed view of what was rightfully mine.

 

I was sitting on the edge of her bed as she knelt against the end of the mattress so she could reach my injured face. She took her jeans off, complaining that she's gotten used to wearing oversized sweats because of her dance instructor job. I was thankful for two reasons: one, she was short and two, she has finally realized that body-hugging clothes compliment her toned physique too much.

 

“You look really hot. What've you been doing these past two weeks?” I blurted out. .

 

She raised an eyebrow at me. “Mworagoyo? [What did you say?]”

 

“Nothing. I was just saying you're really good at first aid.” I failed to lie.

 

She let out a little giggle and continued. She reached over to her right to get more antiseptic. I took a not-so-covert gaze, seeing a hint of skin on her side and thighs. I felt a rush from my chest head south. The timing couldn't get any worse. She was getting ready to disinfect the cut from Park Appa's wedding ring on my cheek. She suddenly jumped up in surprise when her abdomen pressed against the front of my jeans.

 

“Can you get a little self-control, patient!” she half-scolded. I replied with an embarrassed, sorry smile and she smiled back. As if on purpose, she straddled me between her thighs and turned to my left cheek. The line down her chest and the faint wisps of hair on her shoulder got me going further.

 

I felt a strong sting on my left cheek from the antiseptic and let out out another hiss. She told me to hold still and went on. I stared at the gorgeous view before me, taking mental photos. After a few more dabs, I grew numb to the pain. I focused on how to kiss her without ruining her handiwork on my busted lip.

 

“You know what...” she said. “we can do this later. It's just a small cut.” She sat on my lap and kissed my neck. She slid down between my legs slowly, never taking her eyes off me. The sight of her crooked, teasing smile and those shimmering eyes made my entire body throb. Was what I think was going to happen really going to happen?

 

“Sunmi...” I sighed as she reached for my jean button. “Hey, don't fool around. I'm really--” I felt my zipper come loose. A split second later, my jeans had fallen to my ankles.

 

“Just shut up and enjoy the ride.” Sunmi looked up at me and held me in her warm hands. She squeezed, pulled and pushed. Slowly. Rythymically. Smoothly. Softly.

 

I cursed under broken breaths. God, this feels good! I let out a moan followed by her name. She chuckled and went faster... harder. Her hands were gripping me tighter. I felt like I was about to burst but Sunmi had suddenly stopped, sensing what I was about to reach. I closed my eyes tight, hanging on to the edge of this fantastic sensation.

 

I involuntarily growled as realized the feeling of her lips pressed against my base and at my tip. Her tongue swirled around me. Her cheeks closed in. Her lips moved from the base to middle down to the tip then back. The pops and the clicks made it even more unbearable. Her hums and moans joined the mix.

 

“Goddammit, Sunmi ah!” I muttered between groans. Her hand covered what didn't. It was like being in vacuumed into paradise. It was so warm inside but when the outside air touched my damp skin, the warmth was replaced by the cool. The changes in temperature was making me lose control over my mind and body.

 

Her tongue. Her fingers. Her lips. It was beyond amazing. I saw stars in the darkness of my closed eyes and let out a scream. Her lips and hand tightened around me as if to drain me down to the last drop. When the waves passed, she loosened her grip and slowly pulled away. She laid a soft kiss on me before fully parting. I opened my eyes, still woozy from what just took over me. Sunmi wiped the side of with her thumb and what was left.

 

“See what happens when you just relax?” She stood slowly and slipped off her , allowing it to fall on the floor. I blinked. She climbed onto my lap, slowly letting herself close in around my length. She groaned and held on my shoulders tight. I grabbed hold of her hips, wanting more.

 

She buried her face onto my neck, kissed me and continued to moan as she gripped on my shirt. She ground against my hips and tilted her head back, slightly open. She bit her lower lip but was unsuccessful in stifling another cry of pleasure.

 

I slipped my hands under the hem of her tank top. I  felt her smooth, soft, powdery skin. Her movements became as quick as her breaths. She was in total control over me. I grateful for letting her do so. I loved every second of it. I had no idea of what she was capable of until now. I was taken by great surprise with how skillful she's become.

 

“Yunho ah!” She half-screamed. She dug her nails to my back. I didn't mind the pain since her warmth spasmed around me. I followed her cry after a few seconds, panting for the breaths that were stolen from me. She wrapped her arms around me tight, waiting for the sensation to pass. I kissed her shoulder both in thanks and praise.

 

She held my face then claimed my lips. I could still feel her damp warmth around me. I let my hands roam her body as we kissed. I took her tank top off and fondled her perfect chest over her bra. I entered and she welcomed me with much want and urgency. She deepened the kiss by pulling me by the back of my neck. She parted my lips and moved on to my neck and shoulders, ed my shirt then left soft kisses all over my chest. With one last kiss on the lips, she emptied herself from me but remained as close as possible.

 

I held her in my arms and she did the same. “You're amazing. I should let you do that more often.” I half-jested.

 

She giggled in reply, stilling catching her breath. “I learned from the best.”

 

~*~*~

I got back to the motel and there was no Changmin or Taepung in sight. I panicked. I swear to God, if that kid does anything to my dog I will kill him. I called his cellphone but got no response. I forgot that he didn't get international calls because of our hurry.

 

I lounged around my bed, watching television I barely understood. It's been three hours since I last saw Sunmi. Her roommate, Mitch, kicked me out after catching us in bed. I was just taking a nap, for crying out loud! It just so happened that Sunmi and I were . (Alright, fine. Sue me.)

 

“Yunho hyung!” Changmin came rushing in the room. He had a white plastic bag on one hand and Taepung's leash on other but, no Taepung. “I got us kimchi rice!” He proudly waved the bag and set it on a table. I stared at the empty space next to him.

 

“Where's Taepung?” I asked in great worry. “Don't tell me you lost him.”

 

“Can you believe they sell kimchi rice just three blocks away?” he pretended not to hear me.

 

“Where. Is. My. Dog.” I repeated almost shaking the sense out of him.

 

“Chill out, hyung. He's just outside.” He swiped my hands away. Taepung came through the door, made circles on the carpet and fell in place to sleep. “See?”

 

“He's bushed! What'd you do?” I half-yelled.

 

“I don't know. I'm not a dog expert.” He collapsed on the chair near the table and took out a box of kimchi rice. He started eating a splitsecond after opening it. “Ah it tastes like home... in a box!” He grabbed another box and offered it to me. I took it out of courtesy.

 

“You wanna hear what happened today?” I sat on the edge of his bed; it was the closest I could get to him without invading his sanctum of space.

 

“Like I have a choice.” He said with a mouthful. “Where'd you get that?” He pointed.

 

“I got socked in the face by Park Appa. Can you believe it! The signature Park Right Hook!” I had to make big gestures. Changmin becomes half-deaf when his attention is divided between food and a conversation.

 

“I see.” He nodded unsympathetically.

 

“But they agreed anyway. I really thought that after that punch I was good as dead but they said it was great that I was going to marry Sunmi and that she was going study in Seoul.” I went on though I was sure he lost me at 'dead'.

 

“Great.” He dragged his voice. I didn't know which he was referring to, my story or his food. “So she got Jaejoong hyung's envelope.”

 

I froze. It took a while for that piece of information to register in my mind. “How do you know about that?” I asked in bewilderment.

 

Changmin's hand remained in midair before he could down another bite of kimchi rice. “Nothing.” He went on eating and avoided my gaze.

 

“You know something I don't.” I grabbed the box from him, his face in total shock from what I've done. I might get punched in the face again.

 

“Give it back.” He reached for his beloved food but I held it farther from him. “Alright! I'll tell you! Just give me back my rice, Jung Yunho.” After granting his request and feeding himself another mouthful he began:

 

“So Jaejoong hyung got here about three days before we did. He looked for Sunmi; at her university, her job and her neighborhood but he never caught up with her. Thanks to a kid who lives next door to the Parks and has a huge crush on Sunmi, hyung finally got hold of Sunmi's dorm's address. He went to her dorm and talked.”

 

“When did you hear all this?” I asked.

 

Changmin ate again. “I met Jaejoong hyung at the kimchi rice place. Anyway, then--”

 

I had to cut him short. “You met him where?!” I raised my voice. Jaejoong was three blocks away?!

 

“He's leaving tomorrow, hyung. Cut him some slack.” Changmin said in defense. “As I was saying, Sunmi and Jaejoong hyung talked. Hyung apologized for the crap and bull that he's said and done to her and you. Sunmi forgave him. She said it was because if it weren't for all that, you wouldn't have had her. Sunmi said she wanted to move to Korea and that she'd do anything to be with you. So Jaejoong hyung gave her the forms. The end.”

 

I remained silent. “Hyung. Why can't you just accept it that Jaejoong hyung has finally gotten some sense into him? He's finally doing something that isn't worth killing him for.” Changmin stopped eating. By the looks of the box, it was probably empty. Sighed a satisfied sigh.

 

I stared at the gap between the door and the floor. I was waiting for some sign of Jaejoong so I could look into his eyes and him if he's for real. I don't trust the guy anymore. And it's going to take more than an application form to one of the most prestigious universities in Korea to earn my trust back.

 

“So. When do you plan on getting married? Can you wait 'til I get a girlfriend? So I have a date to your big day and all. That girl at the kimchi rice place was  hoOOOoooot.” Changmin leaned until his elbows met his knees, beaming at me.

 

“If that's the case, we might not even get to the church.” I half-joked. I was shoved playfully and painfully by our maknae as I laughed.

 

“Just eat the kimchi rice, hyung. If you don't, I will.” He stood from his chair and headed for the door.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked just before he closed the door.

 

“I'm going to get more kimchi rice!” he answered from the other side of the door.

 

I was alone again. I watched Taepung sleep on the carpet. Maybe I should give Jaejoong a break. After all, we swore to be each other's best men at our weddings. And Sunmi wouldn't want us to be a best man short in the pictures. Still... I wouldn't say a word to Kim Jaejoong if he doesn't come to me first. I will not be the one who will make the first move. Besides, I've done nothing wrong. There is no way in the entire universe will I reach out first. No. Way.

 

Soon enough, I heard the doorknob turn and the door open. Something's not right. That's not Changmin. The door closed.

 

“Yunho ah.”

 

It was Jaejoong. I leapt out of my chair and took my self-defense stance. What on earth is going on here? Hang on... has he been crying?

 

My heart was pounding. Something strange and out of this world is about to happen and it's not going to be good. I can feel it in my gut that something really bad is about to happen. . I hope I'm wrong.

 

“Sit down. I-- I just have something to tell you.” Jaejoong stammered. Tears were falling from his eyes. So I was right. He has been crying. I couldn't let that fool me. I remained alert and ready to throw a punch or a kick. “Yunho ah. Just sit down. I'm not here for a fight.”

 

I blinked at him. I'm not trusting him on this. He's a really good actor but I'm not gonna fall for it. “Then what're you here for?” I half-yelled.

 

Jaejoong glided across the room towards me. It all happened so fast yet so slow... like the world was turning in slow motion but I couldn't react. I was frozen solid. My entire body was paralyzed.

 

Jaejoong's lips were against mine. I didn't want to think it was a kiss. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't. Even if it was. I couldn't feel a thing except his mouth on my mouth. Kim Jaejoong's mouth. The shock and disgust slowly drained the strength out of me.

 

I pushed him away with all I had left. I wanted to punch him but my arms had gone limp. I wanted to kick him but my legs had gone numb. “WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!?” I found it in me to scream. I fell back on my chair. What the hell is going on?!

 

“Wow. Whoa, that felt good.” He touched his lips. I was an inch away from losing my mind. How was that any good?! That was disgusting! Nasty to the highest exponent! Jaejoong snapped back to reality and fell on his knees before me. “Listen to me, Yunho ah.” He took my hand in his but I pulled it back.

 

“Don't touch me. What the hell is wrong with you?!” I was panicking now. I am in such a dangerous position. And I still don't know what the is going on.

 

“Yunho ah. There's... there's something you need to know.” he sniffed.

 

My insides were turning upon the very thought that a man just kissed me on the mouth. And it wasn't just any man. Acid was rising to my mouth from my stomach. I covered my mouth. I was getting nauseous.

 

He breathed heavily, trying to fight back his sobs. It was almost heart-wrenching seeing him this way but I was still too distracted by the fact that he kissed me.

 

He looked up at me. “I'm confused. I don't know what's going on with me. I need you, Jung Yunho.”

 

“What?! I'm confused!!” I shot up from my chair and ran to the bathroom door since it was the farthest from Jaejoong. He stood up anyway and took a step forward. I grabbed the doorknob just in case I needed a quick escape. I am now emptying my mind and letting my instincts and reflexes do everything for me.

 

“I know you don't get it. I don't get it either.” He replied.

 

“What do you mean you don't get it?! What about Sunmi? And Jooeun?! What do you mean you're confused?!” I was stuttering like an idiot. “Why did you kiss me?! Have you lost your mind?! I'm a guy! You're a guy! This is just weird!”

 

“I'm sorry, alright! I just wanted to try something.” He cast his head low. “You have soft lips... like Sunmi.”

 

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?! Are you high or something?!” the words were just flowing and I couldn't control it.

 

“I know what I did was weird but I've been wanting to do that since Jooeun left for Japan.” Jaejoong fell on my chair.

 

“Holy , I'm going to die.” I muttered. Now the world has completely gone mad.

 

“Okay, so I like you. And I liked Jooeun for a night. And sometimes I even like Junsu, but that's not the case.” Well that didn't help at all, did it. Jaejoong, you sick bastard. “And Sunmi... she was a little hard to get over but I did. Thanks to well, you.”

 

I swallowed. Dear God. What if he's telling the truth? Or what if he's trying to make complete moron out of me? Though a part of me was convinced, I still couldn't take any chances. “So... what? You're...” I swallowed again, afraid to say the word. “So you're gay??”

 

“No! I mean... I don't know. I haven't always been this way. I-- I don't know.” Jaejoong picked on a loose thread on the the chair. Jesus. What else does he not know?!

 

“So you're bi?” My grip on the doorknob loosened. Jaejoong shrugged and nodded, still not making eye contact. I let a few moments of silence pass. I needed to think. This was just too crazy.

 

“This isn't the right time to say this but since we're here anyway, I might as well say it. I owe you a lot. And I know I'm asking for a lot but, “ Jaejoong breathed. “I'm sorry. For everything. I've been such a jerk to all of you. I came to the States because I wanted to clear things up with Sunmi. I hoped she'd pass that on to you so I can exit your lives in peace. But when I heard from Changmin that you were getting married, I woke up. I realized how much I'd lose. I can't let my best friend get married without me witnessing it.”  He looked at me and smiled. “Who would cater to the reception?”

 

I laughed at his small jest and he laughed along. I sighed. “Wow. What a day.” I slid down the door onto the carpet. Jaejoong was still looking at me... quite menacingly, I might add. “What? Can't I wallow in shock for a while?”

 

“Take all the time you need.” He looked away but was still smiling. Taepung woke up and went up to him, greeting him happily. He the dog's fur and mumbled a few things to him. “I never slept with Jooeun, by the way.”

 

It all finally dawned to me. Why Junsu keeps a distance from him. Why Jooeun came back to tell on him and to seduce Junsu. Why Sunmi was so persistent on making me forgive him. Why he'd always act too affectionate with Jooeun while I was around. Why he drunkenly came to my apartment and molested Sunmi. Why he needed to get drunk to even come near Sunmi. Why he made such a fuss over my relationship with Sunmi. It all made sense now.

 

He had reasons for acting so crazy... pretty bizarre reasons, at that. So bizarre that the normal human being would never even care to mind. “Does Changmin know about your uhh… thing?” I asked.

 

“Junsu probably knows too. Sunmi also knows. And Changmin's taking it the way he usually takes it. Why do you think he’s willing to walk three blocks for kimchi rice."He smiled like he remembered something funny. "Remember the Hannah Break-Up?”

 

Right. Changmin has a very unique defense mechanism. After he and Hannah a little argument, he ate an alarming amount of food, worked out like crazy and joked around as if nothing was wrong. He didn't show any sign that he and Hannah were actually over. It wasn't until a month or so that he just cried. He lock himself in a room for two days after that. We only found out when Hannah came over Jaejoong's to 'lend' Changmin their dog-child, Mang-doongie. In other words, Changmin's denial skills are way above average.

 

"Jaejoong." I called. He turned to my direction. "I'll forgive you but with one condition." I have made my decision. I'm going to do this Changmin Denial Style. "The kiss never happened. Everything that happened tonight is free to spread but not the kiss. They'll never let us live it down."

 

"Deal." Jaejoong chuckled.

 

I raised my fist towards him. "Best man at my wedding?" I said.

 

"Best man. And caterer." He replied, raising his fist as well. Now that's how you make peace like a man. No offense. "Kimchi rice?"