Murder 5

Here Lies the Bride

"Wake up, guys, wake up! I'm serious this time!" You felt someone shaking you, and you let out a groan. "Please, just wake up!" You sat up, rubbing your eyes. "Seungkwan, wha- what's going on?" Vernon whined, sitting up. "The door! It's wide open! And Seokmin hyung's missing!" Your eyes widened, and you jumped out of the bed. "Wonwoo, Wonwoo, wake up!" You helped Seungkwan by waking Wonwoo up, and he jolted up.

Everyone was finally awake, and Seungkwan explained the situation. "We.. We need to find Seokmin hyung!" Soonyoung's eyes widened, and he looked like he was about to faint. You held him upright, and the group set off to find Seokmin. "Is it safe to assume none of us are the killer?" Vernon bit his lip. "I don't know if I can trust anyone, and that scares me.." "It's only been two days, but we've already lost so many people.." Wonwoo bit his lip. Everyone was silent as they walked forward. "Finding Seokmin is our number one priority." Soonyoung's gaze became sharp, and he fearlessly walked in front.

Soonyoung had crumpled to the floor once again, an hour later. After searching the hotel, they found Seokmin's dead body. It was getting tiring, finding people dead, and crying over and over. "Seokmin.." Soonyoung's eyes flashed with anger, and he stormed out the room. Wonwoo was holding your hand, and you slowly ushered the group back to the room you slept in. "Soonyoung hyung.. He's lost it, hasn't he?" Seungkwan covered his face with his hands, and Vernon rubbed his back. Mingyu sighed.

"Aren't we all?"

"We need to look for the others, this is getting out of hand." Mingyu tugged your sleeve, and you motioned for the rest to follow. "Our group size.." Wonwoo scrunched up his face, and linked arms with you. "Wonwoo hyung, why are you always holding onto her?" Seungkwan asked, walking beside you. "I can't?" "Okay, guys. Relax. We need to find the rest." You continued walking, your fear from the day before seemed to disappear. You could be next, for all you knew, but at this point in time, everyone would rather be dead.

It was starting to be painful to be alive.

"Seungcheol hyung, Jisoo hyung!" Vernon ran forward, hugging them tightly. "I'm just so glad we found you both." You rushed forward and joined the group hup, and soon Seungcheol and Joshua were enveloped. "What happened? I never left my room, and neither did Josh." Seungcheol frowned. "Why are there so little of you?" Mingyu looked away. "We lost Chan and Seokmin. Soonyoung hyung left, I have no clue where he is." Joshua backed up, and held his hands up in defense. "I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be by myself right now. I was looking for something to eat, and bumped into this guy." He pointed at Seungcheol.

"By the way, have any of you seen Jeonghan?" Joshua asked, and you shook your head. "We haven't seen him, you two, Jun or Jihoon since we found Minghao." Wonwoo stood in front of you protectively. "I don't know, but our group was together the entire time. If anything, the five of you are our prime suspects. We haven't discussed it much, but we need to start narrowing down our options." 

"We should go look for the rest. If you guys want to come along, then follow us." Vernon pulled Seungkwan and Mingyu forward, and you cautiously followed behind, Wonwoo holding your hand again. "Jihoon hyung.. I haven't seen him at all! We should look for him, and Jun hyung." You nodded at Seungkwan's words, and kept walking.

After reaching the poolside entrance, you pushed open the door. "This is the only place we haven't checked yet." Mingyu sighed, walking out. You followed behind, biting your lip. "That's the problem. I'm scared of what we'll find next."

Your feeling was justified, because as the group of survivors faced the pool, you had to gasp.

Greeted by a pool full of red, you all rushed forward. Words had been written on the wall once again.

"I have captured one of you.
By the time you read this, it might already be too late.
Someone is at the bottom of the pool.
I made the water cold so they'll survive longer.
You need to find the key.
Can you save him?"

No one moved, until Wonwoo took out his jacket and dove into the pool. Meanwhile, you found some buckets and started to take out water from the pool. Vernon and Seungkwan helped you. Wonwoo surfaced, and yelled, "I found the body, but we need to find a key! There are locks, and the keyholes are tiny!" Mingyu jumped in, and started to help Wonwoo search. It took a while to remove the water, but somehow the three of you managed to remove a lot of it. Wonwoo and Mingyu still hadn't found the key, and you were slowing down.

"You guys are here? What's going on?" Seungcheol and Joshua had burst out the door, and you handed Joshua your bucket. "Don't ask, just help us remove the water!" Joshua replaced you and started draining the water. Seungcheol got two more buckets, one for you, and one for him. With the five of you removing the water, it depleted much faster. The key seemed impossible to find, and you didn't know what to think, continuing to just mindlessly toss out water. At this point, the water level had dropped to the point where you had to get in the pool to remove water.

"I found it!" Wonwoo yelled, and sloshed over to the body. The water level wasn't high enough for the body to be visible, but Wonwoo remembered where the locks around the body were, and used the key to unlock them. When he was done, the chains slid off the body, and the body floated up.

"No.."

Victim 5: Yoon Jeonghan


Flashback

"I need your help." The same victim from so long ago was pleading with a friend. "What is it?" The friend spoke. "I want to kill someone." The victim was down on the floor, kneeling. "Please, help me."

A smile appeared on the friend's face.


[A/N: Alright, time for questions!

Who killed Jeonghan?

Who's next?

As usual, the same rules apply! Good luck!

So this was the chapter I accidentally released before chapter 4. facepalms hard THIS WAS SO OTL

Anyway, I'll be having exams in two weeks, and also I'll be busy the whole December. No promises about updating anytime, which is why I spammed this fic for a while to get more chapters out. I've been writing ahead (as you can see) so I can released some stuff during my exam/busy/December period. I hope you guys don't end up waiting too long for me to update. So yeah, that's all!]