Murder 3

Here Lies the Bride

"Minghao hyung.. Whoever did this. You heartless, heartless murderer." Vernon hugged you and he cried, and tears came out from your eyes. "Minghao.." You muttered, tugging at Vernon's shirt. The only sober ones were Joshua and Seungcheol. Everyone else was in a state of chaos, either breaking down or on the verge of doing so. Jun was about to tear his hair out, but Joshua managed to get him to calm down.

"Let's bury Minghao, and go back in. I'm sick of this, and I want some time alone in my room." Seungcheol threw his hands up, and left to search for a shovel. Jeonghan, the only non-sober hyung, had finally let go of Minghao. Seungcheol took some time, but he came back with a shovel, covered in blood. "I think this was used to kill Minghao.. I saw it left nearby." Everyone could only nod, and Seungcheol began digging a hole. Placing Minghao's body in the hole, Joshua took out a lighter. "It won't stink, and I believe he deserves something better than a simple burial." He lit the lighter and bent down, letting the flame Minghao's clothes.

His body was burned in no time.

Jihoon was hugging Mingyu, who was wiping his tears and snot away. Tissues were handed his way, and Mingyu gratefully blew into them. Vernon had not let go of you, and you were crying along with him. Seungcheol looked down, and turned away, back facing everyone. "I'm.. Done. I'll go back to my room. I love you all, but I think the last thing we need is to be around each other for now. I need some alone time." He walked back into the hotel, hands in his pockets. "Jeonghan hyung.. Go get cleaned up." Seokmin said, and Joshua lead the said male back to his room.

"Are.. We all really not going to stay together?" Seungkwan finally had recovered from the shock, and he latched onto Wonwoo. You shook your head. "We need to stay as a group, guys. I believe it's better that way." Some members nodded, and some visibly paled. "I don't want to be around a murderer right now. I'm going to my room." Jihoon left, and Chan followed behind. Jun left quickly too, and Vernon smiled sadly. "He's had it the worst. Poor Jun hyung."

Whoever was left decided to band together and share a room until the day was over. They accompanied each other to get their clothes, and found a large room they could sleep in. Taking turns to change their clothes, everyone huddled together. "Let's have yaja time!" Seungkwan smiled, trying to lighten up the mood. Those who stayed included you, Seungkwan, Vernon, Seokmin, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Soonyoung. Wonwoo was hugging your arm tightly, and you smiled, patting his head. "It's okay, Wonu. We're all here together."

No one really wanted to play along with Seungkwan, but he forced everyone to join in. After a few rounds, the atmosphere in the room became lighter, and you were all laughing amongst yourselves. "Seungkwan hyung, stop making me do aegyo!" Wonwoo said, in a very forced voice. Mingyu laughed, and Vernon grinned. "Mingyu-ya, I want you to do aegyo too!" Mingyu's face dropped, and he sighed. "Bbuing bbuing, Vernon hyung!" Everyone erupted into laughter, and it did not seem like a murder had taken place just minutes before.

"I'm actually worried about the rest.." Wonwoo looked down, and you frowned. "I sure hope they're fine too, Wonu." "Should we go look for them? I think they shouldn't be alone. What if the murderer gets to them?" Vernon bit his lip. Seungkwan sighed, but spoke up. "If the murderer has gotten to them, that means that it's not one of us, right?" Mingyu nodded. "I agree with Seungkwan. We can go look for the others, but.. I'm scared of what I'll find."

"We should look." Seokmin stood up, ready to head out. "Everyone grab something they can use as a weapon." You looked around and picked up an unopened water bottle. It was rather large, so you figured you might as well use it. After you were all equipped, you left the room in search of the other members. Wonwoo gripped your hand tightly, and you squeezed his hand to reassure him. "I'm scared." He leant down, whispering in your ear. "I'm scared too.. But we have each other, right?" You held up your water bottle.

"You always know how to make me smile."

Soonyoung was leading the group, since he was the oldest. Walking in front with a floor lamp that had been unplugged, he cautiously opened the door belonging to the room of one of the guys. "It's.. empty?" You tugged at Wonwoo's shirt. "I have a really bad feeling about this." "Hyung, isn't that.. Jisoo hyung's room?" Seokmin's back was to the wall, and he was stiff. Soonyoung's face fell, and he nodded.

"Yes, Seokmin. Yes, it is."

The group moved onto the next room, and Soonyoung knocked on the door. "Just open it, hyung!" Vernon hissed, and so, Soonyoung did. No amount of training could have prepared Soonyoung for this moment. He gasped, and crumpled to the floor, face buried in his hands. One name escaped his lips.

"Chan.."

Victim 3: Lee Chan


Flashback

The victim was cowering in the corner once again, as the bully approached. "Oppa, thanks for doing me this favour. You're the best." She kissed the cheek of the man beside her, and the man smirked. "Anything for you, babe. Orders?" "Remember what I told you this afternoon? Someone told me that they'd like me to get rid of an eyesore. Had no balls to join the rugby team, apparently." The girl scoffed, flipping her hair. "You had a redeeming chance in that request, but I guess not. You and your bowl hair cut never stood a chance, anyway. Oppa, get rid of this vermin."

"Things like that don't deserve to live."


[A/N:

Third chapter is up! For this chapter, there'll be two questions.
Question 1: Who killed Chan? Include your reason. [prizes will be awarded for this question!]
Question 2: Who do you think is next?

As per norm, winners for the first question will be released at the very end! The second question is just for fun though!]