Murder 11

Here Lies the Bride

"Vernon, come on. We need to find her as quickly as possible! What if the two hyungs who went insane.. Find her? She wouldn't last more than a second." Wonwoo dragged Vernon out of the safety of their room, running down the hallways. Vernon increased his pace, and kept up with Wonwoo. He couldn't lose anymore of his friends. He'd lost enough.

After nearly an hour of searching, Wonwoo and Vernon found you, clutching onto your arm. "He's coming, run, run!" Shoving Wonwoo and Vernon, you looked back to see the crazed blonde chasing you. "Hurry!" The three of you raced down the corridor, and into an empty elevator. "Go, go, go!" Wonwoo repeatedly jabbed the close button on the elevator's panel. The elevator closed just as Soonyoung slammed his fists on the closed doors. "Next time.." The lift moved up, and stopped two floors above. You held Vernon and Wonwoo back, then pressed the button to go to the fifth storey. "Just in case he was watching to see where we went."

Upon reaching the fifth floor, you pressed the lift button to go back down to the third floor. "Hopefully he won't suspect. Now, let's go." After getting back into the room the three of you had used previously, you used a knife you found to cut some of the bedsheets to wrap around your injury. Fortunately, the hotel floors and corridors were carperted a dark red, hiding the drips of blood that had appeared from your cut.

Asking Wonwoo to tie it tightly, you groaned. "This is going to get infected.. I need a medical kit." Vernon bit his lip and held your hand. "It'll be okay soon, I promise. At the rate the killer's going, it'll be over soon." He smiled weakly, attempting to crack a joke. You patted his head with your arm, the one that wasn't bleeding. "I hope this all boils over soon.. There's only five of us left." Wonwoo hold your free hand, the one attached to your injured arm.

"It doesn't matter, I'll be here to protect you."


Soonyoung growled to himself, angry that he didn't succeed. Nevermind, he told himself. There are many other options.. Perhaps I should go for one of the easier options then? Somehow.. She wasn't as easy a target as she seemed. Must be because of the karate lessons she's been taking, as far as I've heard from Chan.

Soon, be patient. You'll get your revenge soon enough.


Jun had managed to stay away from Soonyoung long enough, and he wasn't too sure what was going on. He had heard some yelps, and shouts, and decided to run away. He knew his time would be soon, but he wanted to try and protect his remaining friends. Sadly, he could only do that by being the decoy. Jun knew he was probably on the top of Soonyoung's suspect list. Having disappeared for those few days where the killing took place, who wouldn't suspect him? Only Wonwoo was kind enough to talk to him, and hear him out.

He would die trying to protect that naivete.


Your cut had stopped bleeding, and fortunately it was a shallow one. Wonwoo was fussing over you, but you gave him a hug and told him you'd be fine. You had tougher times, and scarier things to worry about. Vernon was unusually quiet, and you patted his leg to let him know you were there. "If you want to talk, Vernon. We're here."

He cracked a small smile, and placed his hand on top of yours. "Thanks." Wonwoo gave the younger male a hug, and Vernon's eyes teared up. Even in times of terror and fear, his friends were there for him.

Just like how he should have been.

Now, just if he could remember who he'd hurt back then.. It would have been a lot easier to solve this mystery, no?


Soonyoung was standing very near the room where the trio were resting. The door had been locked, of course, but Soonyoung was determined to find anyone. Just anyone, he could kill. His legs were tired from running and searching for people, and he moved into a nearby room, falling asleep.

Jun waited patiently, and a while later, he quickly helped the trio pack up and move to a room in a floor below. "If anything, I'll be a decoy. Put some supplies in the other rooms, and if Soonyoung finds you, just keep moving. We don't have any other option to keep you all safe." Jun ruffled Vernon's hair, and left as quickly as he came.

Wonwoo frowned, and hugged himself. Vernon fell asleep on the bed soon enough, and you sighed. "It's been a long day for all of us, and it's finally say, the third night now?" Wonwoo nodded, shifting over so he could snuggle up next to you. "I have a question for you." "Sure, go ahead."

"Why didn't you tell me Mingyu died?"


Jun laughed to himself as he fell asleep in a nearby room. Maybe, just maybe, he could finally have some rest. He'd taken his sleeping pills, ones he'd found in the infarmary cupboard. It would have to do, he couldn't fall asleep otherwise. That's how he had been living for the past few days, during this killing spree. Sleeping, always sleeping.

The nearly empty bottle was placed onto the bedside table. After a few minutes, the medicine finally kicked in, and Jun fell asleep.

In the early hours of the morning, the room's door slammed open.

"I didn't even have to come kill you after all." The figure laughed, his face covered with his now trademark mask. This face was the same one, the same as the one who had killed Seungkwan, Jeonghan, and many more. Shaking the body on the bed, the figure quickly exited the room.

"Even if in this moment, I came to kill you, I will always love you as my hyung. I'm sorry it had to come to this."

Murder 11: Wen Junhui


[A/N: We're getting close to the end! I predict another two months (hopefully) before this is finished. Excited yet? I hope so haha.

Alright, so it's pretty darn obvious that Jun was not killed by a person, but kind of killed himself by OD-ing on sleeping pills. I have no clue if you can actually OD on those if you take a bottle full, but please don't try it, okay?

So, who's next? Only 4 people left.]