Murder 1

Here Lies the Bride

"Congrats!" "Get some, brother!" "Heck yeah!" Cheers could be heard as Jun leaned down and kissed his bride. You swore you saw Jeonghan wipe a tear away as Jun hugged his bride tightly. "Aren't they a great couple? I'm super happy for him." Wonwoo whispered into your ear, and you couldn't help but grin. "They sure are, and his bride looks beautiful today. Doesn't she?" "Of course she does, all brides look beautiful on their wedding day." Wonwoo smiled.

"Thank you guys so much for being a part of our wedding day, it really means a lot to the both of us." Jun spoke into the mic, as his bride hugged his arm. "Yes, I can't believe this day finally came, and I'm kind of nervous now, so keep cheering us both on!" The crowd laughed, and the couple's immediate family was called up to take photos. You followed your friends to the lunch reception, and you smiled when you saw Seungcheol hand a tissue to Jeonghan. "He'll be fine, mama! He's got a great girl." Mingyu patted the elder's head. "Guys, don't forget we have to meet later before we go to the dinner!" Chan yelled.

So finally, a few hours later, you and the rest of your friends had met up, and piled into Seungcheol's super-sized van. It was meant to fit all fourteen of you, but one person was missing. He was the groom in today's wedding. Climbing into the van, you sat next to Hansol. "Hey, you look really nice." "You look great too, Hansol." He blushed, and you laughed. "Adorable, as usual." "Our Hansol is always cute!" Mingyu yelled from in front.

And the drive began. You had been on roadtrips before with this lot, and you could never sleep. Seungcheol had put on a funky pop track, called Mansae. "Say the name, Seventeen!" Hoshi yelled. The rest of the guys joined in and sung together, while you tried your best not to giggle. They were such dorks sometimes, but that's why you loved them, right?

Seated on your other side was Chan, who was a year younger than you. He was leaning his head on your shoulder, as he usually did. "I feel like it's been forever since I last saw you, noona." "Well, I've been really busy with my career, you know." Patting his head lightly, you felt him sigh. "As long as you're happy, I'll always support you. No matter what." I love you, noona.

After reaching the hotel, and climbing out of the van (Seungcheol refused to make any stops), you had to stretch. You spotted Minghao stretching near you and smiled. He looked like a cinnamon roll, really. "Wake up, Jihoon hyung! Wake up!" You heard Seungkwan singing off-key to Son Dambi's 'Queen', and you winced. Poor Jihoon.

"You guys all brought your bags, right?" Jun greeted all of you, and ushered you in. "Yeah, I called each of them five times to check." Jeonghan sighed. Seokmin groaned, "My mom asked if my girlfriend was calling, with the number of times my phone buzzed." "But Seokmin, you don't have a girlfriend." Soonyoung stared at him. "Exactly my point."

You checked in at the hotel, and carried your luggage up to your room. You already changed into your dinner dress, and the boys had worn their formal suits for dinner. Deciding to look around, you found Chan waiting outside your room for you. Smiling, you linked arms with him and explored the hotel. "Hey, look! There's a really nice pool there, I think it's pretty deep.." "Don't fall in, noona. I can only catch you if you fall into my arms!" You tweaked his nose. "Since when did you become so charming, Lee Chan?"

"Hey guys! C'mon, Jun said he wants you in for practise!" Joshua called, and you and Chan hurried into the ballroom. "Guys, thanks for coming early." Jun sighed. "She's kind of having a meltdown about the routine not being up to par and stuff.." "What? We had it down pat, and she said she loved it last week! It took me two weeks to prepare the full choreography, too!" Soonyoung groaned, and Minghao nodded. "That's super unfair to us! Chan and I helped too, and I swear, we worked our butts off for this." Jun patted Minghao's head. "I'm sorry, Minghao. You know how she is."

"No, I don't." Minghao stormed off, and you tried not to frown at Jun. Soonyoung followed suit, and you sighed. "Jun, you should know better than to tell them what she said!" Seungcheol rubbed his temples with his thumbs, and Jeonghan patted his shoulder. Chan bit his lip, tears welling up in his eyes. Deciding to leave the problem to the elders in the group, you dragged Chan outside and wiped his tears away. "It's okay, Chan. We can just go chill for while, find Minghao and Soonyoung." He nodded, and let himself be dragged away by you.

"Guys, we're starting the wedding dinner in fifteen! Be down there right now!" Jeonghan ran along the halls, and you groaned. "C'mon, guys. Let's go." Soonyoung pulled you up, and linked arms with you. "We have a show to do."

You sat down next to Mingyu, who was twiddling his thumbs. "Hey there, Gyu. You okay?" He nodded, and you smiled.

"Hello, everyone! My name is Seungkwan, but tonight, you can call me MC Boo! I'll be hosting this evening's dinner, so shall we start off by showing you a montage of the couple's journey together?" Right on cue, a projection appeared, and pictures of Jun and his bride appeared. "Joshua did an amazing job with those, really." Mingyu nodded, strangely silent.

The montage was over quickly, and the light shone on Seungkwan again. "So, without further ado, ladies and gentlemen! May I present to you, Mr and Mrs Wen Junhui!" Jun and his bride walked in, mist swirling at their feet. They looked so happy, a complete difference was visible on Jun's face. Walking onto the stage, Jun and his bride stood at opposite ends of the stage, and began their speeches. "Dearly beloved, I'm happy to introduce you to my very beautiful wife. Thank you all so much for being here. I'd like to thank my friends, who have been showing me endless support."

"And now for my speech." Jun's bride smiled, taking over as Jun finished his speech. "I'd love to thank my parents, who have always been by my side." She spoke for a while, and she finally reached the part where she would thank your group of friends.

You blinked, and found yourself staring into a void of space. All the lights had turned off, and you reached out for Mingyu's hand. Grasping it tightly, Mingyu placed is other hand on yours to comfort you. A loud crash resounded through the ballroom, and the lights flicked on. None of the guests would ever forget the wedding dinner.

After all, the bride looked stunning.

Even if she was covered in blood.

Victim 1: The Bride