008

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-November 19, 2015-

 

After that day 2 weeks ago, G-Dragon sunbaenim never called me again. He texted me from time to time, but even that has lessen after what had happened. And everytime that he did text me, it was all work stuff, everything was about the collaboration stage, what to wear, what to do, where to stand, you know, stuff like that. We didn’t joke around anymore, nor did we have any small talks. All business stuff.

 

And these past weeks that I was free of G-Dragon sunbaenim, I spent myself drowning in practices for our Phantasia concert that will officially start this Saturday. Every little details was paid attention to and truthfully it was wearing me out. I need some sort of out. Taking a break from the practices, as all my members were lying on the floor resting, I made way towards EXO’s practice room. I need to see my man. I missed him.

 

And the sight that greeted me once I entered the door amused me so much that I started to feel better already. It was the sight of Baekhyun being put in a headlock by one Do Kyungsoo. He must have been annoying Kyungsoo again. Once Baekhyun saw me standing by the door, he called me, asking for help, while trying hard to pull away from Kyungsoo’s deadly headlock. Kyungsoo turned to me, not even lessening his strength around Baekhyun’s neck, “You’d understand, right noona?”

 

I nodded my head, snickering at Baekhyun, “of course I do, Kyungsoo, you are just doing us all a favour. So don’t mind me, carry on.”

 

With that, Baekhyun’s eyes shot up two sizes bigger and looked at me in disbelief that I won’t come to his rescue, while I shrugged at him as I watched Kyungsoo smirking the light out of Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

Only after what seems like forever did Kyungsoo let go, and Baekhyun came crawling at me, huffing and puffing to catch his breath. “That ought to teach you not to mess with him, or anyone else.”

 

Baekhyun pouted, “You are no fun, noona. Teasing and getting punished like that is better than fighting and not talking.” And his words somehow made me think of that one person. What are you doing now, Mr. G?

 

Maybe it was something on my face – I was never good at hiding my expression around people that know me well – but suddenly Baekhyun decided to pull me out of the practice room, leaving behind all s. “What’s wrong noona?” How did you do that, Baekhyun? How did you know that something was wrong, when I myself wasn’t sure if something was wrong?

 

Not getting any answer from me as I continued staring into him, he pulled me towards the stairways, making sure that no one is there at the time. “Talk.”

 

I looked at him and sighed. “It’s just stupid things. I’m fine.”

 

Baekhyun frowned at me, “Talk.” This time is twice firmer and made me scared a little. The kid-like Baekhyun was nowhere to be found, but the mature Baekhyun is here.

 

“Fine”, I fidgeted, before putting my thoughts into words. “The concert bothers me too much. We focused on all the little details when there is a bigger problem within us, we have a hole. We missed performing with Jessica. We missed her presence.”

 

Baekhyun nodded, “I’m sorry ‘bout that, all of EXO are sorry of that. We should have done better, and instead you all have to face the consequences.”

 

“Baek… I’m not here to put the blame on you, we all knew it wasn’t any of you guys’ fault. It’s just been hard because we all were 9 for so long, but who am I to complain, you guys lost members too, it must be equally hard for you guys, maybe even more.”

 

“It wasn’t that bad for us, Kris hyung, Luhan hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter