012

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-December 2, 2015-

 

Finally, it’s D-Day! Today will be the day MAMA2015 takes place. Everybody is busy with final checks and final practice. We had just ended our rehearsal stage when I saw Big Bang sunbaenim heading towards us on the stage. Bowing our head as we greeted them, I found myself being eyed by all of the Big Bang members. Did I do something wrong?

 

Apparently, all of them had already suspected us of starting a relationship. And by us, I mean Jiyong and I. How? Simple. They figured it out. After our practice in YG 2 weeks ago, where I have agreed to have a start with him, Jiyong told me that everybody at YG kept calling him a lovesick puppy. Because he can’t seem to stop smiling like an idiot. He said that everybody told him to stop being so obvious. But he just shrugged them off. “Apparently, everyone is jealous of me, babe.” That was what he said. When I first heard him call me babe, I nearly fainted. Out of happiness I might add. I was so happy that I kissed him right there and then. Just on the cheeks though. I’m going crazy with affections thanks to you, Mr. G.

 

But why are all of them having this guilty look on their faces? What happened? I look at Jiyong, but compared to others, he had an annoyed look on his face. But he smiled as soon as he saw me looking at him. Damn that smile of yours, Mr. G.

 

Before I even had the chance to ask why, Seungri lifted his head up and stared into my eyes, before bowing his head down again. What the heck is wrong?

 

“We are very sorry!” Seungri’s voice surprised me and all my members.

 

“What’s wrong?” I mouthed. Asking Jiyong for explanations. But he just raised his shoulders, before I saw him rolling his eyes at s.

 

“Noona,” Seungri continued, “we know that hyung is a VERY lacking man, but you were so kind to accept him. We were very thankful that you accepted this pathetic man. But we would like to apologize beforehand, just in case he decided to do idiotic stuff, because he really can be an idiot sometimes.”

 

And then, a loud smack echoed on the stage. I blinked, and blinked and blinked before I heard a wave of laughter erupted from my members as well as his. And I found myself smiling at Seungri. I thought something was so wrong that the Big Bang members had to resort to bowing their head, asking for forgiveness, but they were apparently just messing with Jiyong. But it worked Jiyong up though, thus the loud painful smack on Seungri’s head. Lol, being bullied by your own members like this, poor you Mr. G.

 

I walked towards my sulking man. You are very cute like this Mr. G. Taking his face into my hands, I placed a kiss on his cheek, before patting it affectionately. “This is all your fault, how can they do this to me? I’m their leader, but they are liking you so much.” I like his childish tantrum. It makes him look so innocent.

 

Smiling at him, “You must be a really good leader then. There are already following your footstep.” I raised my eyebrows.

 

I guess he got my meaning because the next thing I knew, he pulled me into his arms and faced me, “I am”, he raised his eyebrows, “but let’s just hope that they know the boundary of liking you. Because,” he whispered, “only I can have all of you.” And, Tomato Taeyeon is back. Thanks to you, Mr. G.

 

At times like this, when he is being extremely hot and seductive, I found myself just blacking out everyone else. What matters was just the two of us. And seeing him smiling back to me, only me, it does things to my body. And I love the feeling of it. So I look back into his eyes, with as much intensity, just so that he can see what he does affects me deeply. So that he can see that I am extremely happy.

 

A loud “get a room” brought me back to my senses. I don’t know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter