007

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-November 6, 2015-

 

The collaboration practiced went well. And of course Mr. G-Dragon was on fire. I mean, I knew how great his was, with his job and all. But this was beyond my expectation. No wonder he didn’t worry that much when we initially planned for the stage to be simple. His stage presence is already so overwhelmingly great that nothing else matters. And me, trying to keep up with his flame, let’s just say I was burned to ashes. Why you so hot, Mr. G?

 

He must have noticed my sudden loose in confidence when he approached me and side-hugged me. And Tomato Taeyeon is back. Damn you, Mr. G.

 

“You’re great Taeyeon. I mean my song felt thousand times better with your voice in it. I am so happy right now.” Wow, hold the horses, Mr. G. Great? Were you taunting me or something? I knew what I was just now when we were singing, and great wasn’t it. As the song R.O.D came to its end, I watched him quickly clicking away to my song.

 

Okay, maybe I was bad because that was his song. And this time, being it my song, I will be great. I hope. Damn, where’s your confidence girl? Chin up!

 

As the song ‘I’ blasted, I found myself lost in the music, this song felt so close to me, to my heart. And so I started swaying to it.

 

I pulled off effortlessly. Sorry for complimenting myself. I had to get my confidence up you see.  

 

And then came his part. And if I pulled my part off effortlessly, he pulled his part waaaaayyyyy effortlessly. Wow, I’m beyond impressed, Mr. G. And suddenly I found myself liking this version better than the original one. Sorry, Verbal Jint oppa. I like yours too.

 

At the end of the song, I found myself breathless, and also him gawking at me. “What?” and my question seemed to shocked him, because he suddenly looked everywhere except at me. “Was I looking so ugly while I was singing just now? I knew it. I should managed my expressions better.” I said, frustrated at myself. This is what I didn’t like, people looking at my face rather than listening to me singing and the emotions I portray. I might not be the prettiest of all, but listen to me sing. That’s all I asked.

 

I was frowning and nearly hyperventilating because of my panic when suddenly I felt arms around my waist, and I turned towards him, looking at his façade that was full of proudness. You like looking at me like this huh, Mr. G?

 

I looked up at him, because he stood taller than me, and frowned again. “I’ll prove to you that I can do better. Don’t be too full of yourself, Ji.” And suddenly I saw his face coming closer to my face. But with his arms around my waist, I cannot even try to escape, and all I can do was inching my face backwards, trying to get further from him. What are you doing to me, Mr. G? My heart is beating so wildly that it almost hurt.

 

Really, I want to smack that smirk out of his face. But suddenly, “You’re perfect, Tae. Just the way you are,” and he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. And there goes my knees. And my heart, and my forehead. Oh my lucky forehead, I shall never wash you ever again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter