004

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-November 3, 2015-

 

As the day progressed, I found myself liking more and more of Mr.G-Dragon. Not like what you think. It is just nice to be so professional but casual as well when working. And that sure isn’t something that is easy to do with a person you just met. But both of us just click together fine. Hey Mr. G. You are nice.

 

We would at times be so serious that it was so quiet and then so suddenly we found ourselves laughing out loud. FYI, we are not crazy.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, we’ll start with my song first followed by yours. I can just start out first and when the time comes for your part, you can appear from below the stage by using the stage platform elevator. That’s our element of surprise. How’s that?” and again with that smile. You are killing me, Mr. G.

 

“I dunno, it sounded too simple to be a surprise.” I said, looking as thoughtful as I can.

 

“I know but sometimes simple is better. Plus, with your voice, I think it’ll be enough to grab the attention of everyone. I mean come on, who doesn’t love the Kim Taeyeon’s voice?!” Didi you just compliment me, Mr. G? If you did, let me just take it in greedily. I mean come on, it’s G-Dragon. Who won’t like it if he complimented right?

 

“Why are you suddenly blushing, Taeyeon-ah?”

 

OMG that laugh!!! “I did not blush!”  I nearly jumped on my feet due to the embarrassment. Man, he just caught me blushing. Why you face!!! Why you have no filter?!!

 

He just continued laughing. And I like his laugh. Nearly as good as Baekhyun’s, wait scratch that, he is definitely better at laughing. Baek’s is contagious, all right, but his is just melodious, wonderful and definitely addicting. Sorry Baek.

 

I had to slap his hand to make him stop because my blushing is definitely so obvious that I couldn’t even deny it. “Sorry, Taeyeon. You are just too cute blushing like that.” Did he just laugh between all his words? And did he just call me cute?! Blushing level 100000000000!!! Warning: Tomato Taeyeon on the loose.

 

“Ok how ‘bout this? You came out from under the stage using the elevator, but this time the element of surprise will be thousand times better. Kim Taeyeon, SNSD Taeyeon, emerge from below, with the spotlight on her, slowly from under the stage, in a monkey outfit. And bam!! The biggest surprise of the year!” And bam, there goes his laughter. And bam, I just want to smack him right across his face.

 

But like I said, his laughter is so addicting that I found myself not being angry at all. In fact I love seeing him like this. I never knew that Big Bang has a leader this dorky and mischievous. Hey, Mr. G, you’re just a boy at heart, aren’t you?

 

As I dismissed the topic rather unsuccessfully, him still laughing everytime he caught my eyes – he must be imagining me singing in monkey suit –, we agreed that for the time being, the simple stage will just have to work. For now.

 

The discussion progressed so smoothly and enjoyably that by the time we decided to call it a day, it was already 2 pm. Wow, even I am surprised at how enjoyable this has been.

 

And then my stomach growled. Making the Mr. G-Dragon laughing at me again. This must be my most humiliating day of all. When he looked me in the eyes, I can’t see that he was about to make more jokes about me. And I glared at him, with the scariest eyes of all. And that shut him up, almost instantly. But, I can see him still laughing though. Just this time, he at least tried to stop himself from laughing at me, making me more embarra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter