005

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-November 3, 2015-

 

I found it hard to sleep tonight. And it’s all thanks to Mr. G-Dragon. After I agreed to let him send me back home, he has been such a gentleman towards me. Not that I’m complaining, but… What are you doing to me, Mr. G?

 

I mean, he held the door open for me to enter his car, and then surprised me by getting up close to me from the driver seat just to fasten the seatbelt for me – I can do that by myself, thanks. Man, I thought he was gonna kiss me, not that I was hoping for it, nope.

 

And from time to time, between our small talks, he would ask if I was okay, whether I was feeling cold or hot, whether I was comfortable or not. And truth to be told, I was liking his concerns way too much. I mean it’s not always you gets to meet a guy that treats you like you mean the world to him, right? Or was it just me who rarely meets a guy like that.  Hmmm.

 

Someone please enlighten me, is Mr. G-Dragon always like this? Because the G-Dragon I know of has always been labelled as the nation’s bad boy, the walking scandal, and such; and this Mr. G-Dragon, same man, same face, same voice, same talent, but different personality? Or was the bad boy thing just an image? 

 

And did I tell you, we had sort of a date. Don’t bite me, dear VIPs. Your leader was the one who led me on. Well not led me on as in led me on, but you know, somewhere along the line. Anyway, on the way home to SNSD’s dorm, he suddenly stopped at a nearby restaurant. I thought he was buying something for himself to eat at home, but then he re-entered his car with bags full of food, enough to throw a party for all citizens of South Korea. And sarcastic Taeyeon is back. It might not be that much, but it was certainly not for one.

 

But I wasn’t going to inquire as I knew it wasn’t my place. But what I knew was that, as soon as the car exited the parking area of the restaurant, we were going down the opposite way of the dorm. I mean, were your sense of direction that bad, Mr. G?

 

Maybe I was making funny faces when I suddenly felt him pinching my left cheek, his left hand steering the car and his vision straight on the road. What was that, Mr. G?

 

“What were you thinking about, Taeyeon? You were making funny faces.” I kept my eyes on his side profile.  And suddenly, he turns towards me, a boyish grin on his façade. And bam, Tomato Taeyeon is here again.

 

“You’re blushing again, Taeyeon. What did I do now?” he cocked his head to the side, his mouth pouting a little. And you call me cute?! You are cute, Mr. G! And what’s with the pout?!

 

“Nothing.” I turned my head and looked outside the window. And then I suddenly felt his hand ruffling my hair. I quickly turned towards him, about to question him, but then, “You’re too cute for your own good, Taeyeon”, was all he said before focusing back on his drive. Was all he needed to say to make my heart go AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Why are you doing this to me, Mr. G?!!!

 

I turned back towards the window, “Where are we going? The dorm is the other way, in case you didn’t notice?” I heard him chuckled. Oh, music to my ears. Just let me remind you again. This was only the first day of working together, and I’m already like this. Am I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter