013

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-December 7, 2015-

 

For the first time in a while, I found myself not hating Mondays. Why you might ask? Because today, I finally got to meet my man, Kwon Jiyong. Bang, bang, bang!

 

After the MAMA2015 stage, we hadn’t had any chance to meet up because I had to practically flew back to Seoul for my Taetiseo schedules. My past week was packed with showcase, comeback promotions and radio appearances. Thankfully Jiyong had been understanding of my business, he was my sunbaenim after all. He continuously texted me words of encouragement and also his usual sweet nothings and of course we bantered from time to time. I like being with him, because when I’m with him, I wasn’t afraid to be myself.

 

Previously, the men that I had dated were more of liking the idea that they dated the pretty SNSD Taeyeon. So whenever I acted unlike my public image, they usually got mad at me. Not that I am so different from THE SNSD Taeyeon, it’s just that the normal Kim Taeyeon were more, well normal… Kim Taeyeon is only a normal girl who does normal stuff, and doesn’t always look stage ready. Kim Taeyeon has bad mood swings, has big appetite, has temper and everything else that normal girls have. What my previous men liked was the stage-ready Taeyeon, the Taeyeon who always smiles despite anything, who is pretty 24/7. And because of that, I found myself always being careful of everything I did around them, to the point that I found myself hating them instead.

 

But with Jiyong, he took in everything about me, and loved all of me instead. I was Kim Taeyeon and SNSD Taeyeon all the way whenever I was with him. And he didn’t even care about it. All that matters is that I am the person that he loved. You’re melting me like ice cream, Mr. G.

 

He too had his own bad mood swings from time to time, and we fought too like normal couple, but the fights actually made us felt good, closer even to each other. We weren’t scared to be ourselves around each other and thus, we found comfort. For the first time since my first boyfriend, I found being careless about every action that I was about to make and just go with the flow instead. And I love the feeling of not having to think for a change, just act as myself and still get the love that I deserve. Thank you for your unconditional love, Mr. G.

 

And did I tell you, the next day after our MAMA2015 stage, articles of our phenomenal stage were spreading like wildfire and of course everyone was talking about the little kiss act towards the end of the stage. However, this time around, despite having my name and his in one sentence, the response from the netizens were much more positive, as if they were accepting the fact that G-Dragon and SNSD Taeyeon could actually happen, that we actually looked good together. Though there were still a few who hated the stage and the collaboration, and the fact that G-Dragon kissed SNSD Taeyeon on stage, they were so few compared to the positive minded netizens that I couldn’t helped but found myself estatically jumping on my bed, and all the way through the week. No wonder I was so tired by the end of each day.

 

 

Of course Mr. SM boss confronted me the moment I stepped into the company, morning before the Taetiseo showcase that night. For the first time Mr. SM boss looked so good in my eyes, him sporting all red on his face with that angry fire in his eyes. You looked like santa, Mr. SM boss. Are you making an appearance as the dear santa in our showcase tonight, Mr. SM boss? 

 

Apparently Mr. SM boss natural voice register has changed into a higher pitch, him yelling at me from the start of our conversation until the end. His endless ‘what have you done?!” and that mad look on his facade made my day. Thank you for the entertainment, Mr. SM boss.

 

I basically had to bite the insides of my mouth to prevent myself from smiling so much at the sight. When he asked me whether I was dating Jiyong, I just egged him more by giving a vague “you think?!” before walking away, leaving him with his still angry mood. And oh, that smirk on my face as I tauntingly challenged him. Man, best performance award should be mine. Sorry not sorry, Mr. SM boss.

 

A small knock on my head woke me from my internal monologue. Looking up, I saw the bright smile of my man. I scowled at him, pinching his arm, making him yelp a little. I looked around and realized that I had been waiting for him in the pickup area of SNSD’s dorm. He must have been calling for me for a while from his car, seeing that his car is left at the porch with the passenger side window down, and when I didn’t respond, he exited his car, leaving the car in its ignition, before making his way towards the unresponsive me that was standing beside one of the pillar of the porch, knocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter