The move

To protect the unwilling
“I'm scared unni” Krystal said to Jessica, as she stared at Yunho
----------
“You are all coming to live with us.” Was JaeJoong's first sentence when they arrived at the Jung mansion the next morning. Normally, at night, they allowed other high member of the Kwon clan to guard them, plus added security around the perimeter. After yesterday's episode, Yunho had to reveal what was happening to his sisters and they definitely weren't happy to be kept out of the loop.
“What?” Yunho asked, “No we are not moving with, with you!”
“Say what you wanted to say Yunho-ssi, you want to call us murderers, call us murderers, call us killers, point is that we are in charge of your lives so what we say goes!” JaeJoong replied back, the two Jung sisters behind Yunho quivered slightly at the tone that JaeJoong was using. Yuri and JiYoung were standing behind JaeJoong, just as intimidating as him.
“We are not moving out of our house to live with you!”
“You don't have a choice.” All the heated attacks of Yunho were answered by JaeJoong in a tone that was as cold as ice. “You are not moving out, simply changing houses temporarily.”
“What if it isn't temporary? What if they never give up?”
“They won't give up.” Was Yuri's first answer that morning. The Jung all looked at her and Jiyoung sighed next to her.
“They will never give up. The next option, we kill them all.” Jiyoung said
“Kill them all? Are you human?”
“Not anymore.” JaeJoong replied. His eyes were closed and when he opened them, he was staring straight at Yunho, eyes frozen over. “We are protecting you, and making sure that the contract is never signed. If we have to kill for it, then so be it. You will not question us. Our main goal is the contract.” That last sentence put a shock into all three Jungs' heart. If Yunho decided to sign it...

Yunho closed his eyes, how come he could never fight these siblings for long? “How long do we have to live with you?”
“As soon as it is done.”
“Do we have to witness it?”
“No.”Yuri answered, “We won't be doing that... We are still in charge of protecting you... Others will be...”She took in a deep breath, “Yunho-ssi, we are not aiming to scare you. We simply wish for the best outcome.”
“The best outcome has nothing to do with countless people dying.”

“It'll only be a few, just the higher ups.” JiYoung said, “There are always power struggles within the Anh Mob, once the current higher ups are gone and the main family as well... We won't have to worry.”
“And children? Are you going to kill the Anh's chil-”
“The only Anh child there is left is Sohee, and trust me Yunho, you don't want her alive, remember?” Yuri looked at him, her dark eyes piercing into him, forcing him to remember the fear he felt in the presence of said child's presence, of the blood lust he felt.
“Can't you protect us from here?” Jessica asked the two brothers as they left Yunho and Yuri staring each other down.
“This mansion is not half as protected as ours and we cannot afford the time it's going to take to make it as protected. Yunho-ssi and yourself will be living with Yuri and I while Krystal is going to go with Jiyoung to our family's house.”
“Why separate us?”
“Krystal is in danger yes, but Jiyoung still has to be spotted, so the best bet will be to separate you from her, plus our whole family is armed to the teeth and so are Yuri and I. You don't have to worry.”
“When are we leaving?”
“As soon as you are packed.”

Jessica nodded and motioned Krystal to go, Jiyoung following her. She approached her brother and tugged on his arm. “C'mon oppa, it shouldn't be for too long. Let's just go with what they say.” She stared up at him and he scrutinized her for a while before sighing. He silently moved up the stairs, Yuri following him.
-----------
“Tell me, why are we exactly moving to your place?” Yunho asked again when he closed his door.
“You know why. This place isn't half as secure as to where we live.”
“There is nothing more to it?” He asked again, while moving to pick up some luggage to put his clothes and personal effect.
“No”Was Yuri's curt answer. “You don't have to bring everything. Bring enough so that it'll only look as if you are traveling. This place will be lived in by some of our members, to make it look like you were still here.”

Yunho wasn't sure he was comfortable with the thought that others might live in his room, using his belongings. “Don't worry, they won't steal your things. We brought copies of some of your stuff so that you could bring them with you. Toothbrush, products, towels, clothes are about all you need. Maybe your laptop, with your important files transferred in. We will have some of our best techs to put up enough firewalls to protect your laptop against the best agencies out there. Anything personal and important, bring with you, priceless art items stays.”She warned, “Watches, jewelery comes with you if you are uncomfortable with the thought of leaving them with strangers.”
“Where will we live?”
“Krystal-ssi will move into our family house while you and Jessica will move in with JaeJoong and me.”
“And that is?”
“We cannot give out that information about the family's house. Understand that you are not to be completely trusted either and our little sisters live there too.” Yunho looked at her. 'She has sisters?'
“I know how it feels to have to protect my two little sisters too. As for where you will be living, it's a flat near downtown that JaeJoong and me are living at the moment. We have four rooms, and they are all completely furnished already, you will be comfortable don't worry.”
“Why aren't you living with your family?” Yuri looked at him, unwilling to talk about it. She looked again, “Are you completely packed Yunho-ssi? If you are, we will be leaving first.”

Yunho nodded to the tanned woman and followed her to her car. He only had one case, and his laptop bag with him. He didn't want to imagine all the things that his sisters were going to bring with them.
“Do you want your car?” Yuri asked him, “If you do, we can arrange for someone to bring it to us. I realize you haven't used it the last two weeks.”
“No it is fine, I don't expect to be away from you as it is.”

----------
“What can I bring?” Jessica asked JaeJoong.
“All essentials, your laptop, and your books.” Was all JaeJoong answered.

Jessica was surprised that he remembered that she liked books after yesterday's incident. She would have expected him to forget it in the midst of all the actions, but it seemed like he didn't. She entertained the idea that he might have taken an interest in her but quickly shook the rising blush off. 'Yeah right, between people like Tiffany and Sooyoung around him, he'll take an interest in me.' Truth is that since yesterday, Jessica has been comparing herself with Tiffany and the tall one. She had begun to find herself too childish, too immature, to lost. When she saw how the two girls acted, she saw a maturity she thinks she would probably never gain. They were not only completely beautiful but also, they were in the same line of work as him. They were all intelligent and were not afraid to speak their mind. That's something she would probably never achieve.

'She's cute when she blushes...' JaeJoong's eyes widened when he understood what he thought and quickly turned around and pretended to be interested in inspecting something. 'Get a grip on yourself JaeJoong ah; she's cute when she blushes? What the hell?'

JaeJoong had been watching her the moment they entered the room. He wanted to see how this mystifying woman will react to being ordered around the way she was, and how she will take to the danger she is in.

When he saw that she spaced out, he intensified his stares, knowing that wouldn't get caught. And when she blushed... He was beating himself up mentally for reverting to a schoolboy's manner, and was probably going to beat himself up later on. 'I think I need to train with Father sometime soon...'
---------

“This is where you'll be living for the next while...” Yuri told Yunho as she led him into the apartment that she was sharing with her older brother. As he looked around, he felt something akin of surprise in him. He would have thought that the siblings would be living in luxury with all the crimes they would have committed. Crime pays right?

But no, the house, while it was clear that the occupant had money, was sparse. The whole house had a modern vibe to it, the theme being black and white, some posters here and there and ironically, there was a Scarface poster on the wall opposite the flat screen.

“You'll be having your own room, don't worry, and so will your sister. We have enough rooms here.” Yunho only nodded silently to her words and she had to hold back a sigh. Truthfully, she didn't want him here, this place was JaeJoong and hers' rest place, the only place in this goddamn city that they could be safe. If it weren't for the lash out their father gave them yesterday about being better at protecting their charges, they wouldn't have accepted their father's idea.

The door lock jingled, jerking them out of their thoughts. “It must be JaeJoong and your sister.” She was right, because the two blonds walked in, staring right at them. Jessica gave out a small squeal and JaeJoong just stared at them. He then nodded and pointed his head somewhere.

Yuri understood and said, “Yunho-ssi, I'll be showing you where your room is.” She led him down the hall and to the last room there . When she opened the door, the blue and grey room appeared to Yunho. It was fairly big for an apartment, with a queen size bed right underneath the window, and a big standard styled closet. It had a desk and a bookshelf. “ This is JiYoung's room when he stays over, so you probably are going to see some of his clothes, don't touch them, he gets sensitive over these things... Other than that, it's all yours, I'm right across the hall and beside me is JaeJoong and beside you is Jessica-ssi. We usually cook, and we don't have a chef, so you're going to have to make do with that. You have a bathroom facing the living room, one in mine and JaeJoong's rooms. So you and your sister will be sharing that main bathroom.” Yunho nodded only again, and set his bag on the bed. He looked around, seeing once again the simplicity of the decor. He didn't even notice Yuri retreating to her own room. Nor did he notice Jessica walking into his. “Oppa?”

He looked up and saw her, “Sica?”
-------

“We should train them.” Was JaeJoong's greeting sentence when he entered his sister's room.
“What?”
“We take them to the gym and we train them to fight. HyoYeon and you train Jessica. I'll grab Jiyoung and we'll train Yunho.”
“What's the point? We won't be protecting them that much longer”
“Maybe, but I rather not have them give up at some point, run away and then be defenseless.” Yuri couldn't argue with that logic, “And Krystal?” The youngest seemed to be the most apt to such an endeavor.
“Amber and Boa”
“Boa unni? Seriously, the poor girl's not going to last long. You are literally chasing her off now.”

JaeJoong only shrugged and motioned her to get ready, she had to bring Yunho to work again. She sighed and shooed him out, she needed to change, since she picked him up this morning in a pair of slacks and blouse instead of the usual dresses she had on. To Yunho's workers, it seemed like she was his new assistant or conquest, and she decided to go with that illusion, as it was easier to work with.

She picked out a silky wrap dress in a light blue colour and a fitted white blazer and a pair of white pumps. She put it on and headed out of her room. Walking right across the hall, she knocked on her charge's door.
“Yes?”
“Are you ready Yunho-ssi? “
“Yes...” Yunho opened his door at the moment, and Yuri moved back instinctively, the man being too close to her personal area. He was wearing his usual outfit, a suit in black and a white shirt with a black pin striped tie. She found his style a little boring at times. But she would to have to admit that he was good looking enough to pull it off without looking drab. He, however, stopped short when he saw her. She looked stunning, the lightness of what she was wearing emphasized the darkness of her skin. He quickly shook himself out of the staring mode he was in, and quickly reminded himself that no matter how good she looked, that she was a killer nonetheless. And that was probably how she lured her victims.

'He is so prejudiced against us, it's unbelievable.'Yuri thought, she knew she looked good, she was taught to look good. But she was also taught to read people's minds and he was by far one of her easiest reads so far. When they finally got to the car, she slid into the driver's seat after he was safely seated. She looked at her mirrors once more and nodded discreetly to something without Yunho noticing. HyoYeon was parked close enough so that she could follow them in case anything happens, and not have Yunho notice. Yuri noticing was a given. She also knew that SooYoung was parked near as well, but to follow JaeJoong and Sunny was placed with JiYoung.

“Tomorrow is Sunday.” Yuri said. Yunho looked at her, confused as to that statement.
“Yes? And?”
“You are coming to the gym with me.”
Yunho just looked at her again, eyebrows raised. “I spent the last two weekend without training, you are coming with me, at the same time, JaeJoong is going to train you in hand to hand fighting while I train Jessica.”
“If we don't want to?”
“You'll be dragged, gagged and bound,” She turned to him, and asked with a small smile, “which do you prefer? “ before turning back to the route.

Yunho stopped breathing for a small moment, her smile was beautiful. 'I have to stop being surprised at everything this woman does...' “I think I'll go with the easier way. I'm going...” Now that he thinks about it, she has never actually jokes, so that was a surprise as well. 'Yunho-ah, we said no more surprising.'

Yuri glanced at the mirror and saw that HyoYeon was still on their tail, 'Good, I haven't lost her this time... Hehe, last time was so not my fault.'Yuri always kept a stony face but what goes on in her mind is another thing almost completely. 'I wonder how Oppa is faring with only Jessica with him at home, I wonder if he's blushing again?' She thought back to that time where she was talking to him about the Jung daughter and he blushed ever so slightly when she mentioned that she was cute. 'I wonder what's going on in Oppa's mind... Hehe, I might not have to set him up with Fany, especially since Fany's crushing on her Siwon-oppa, the eye-candy...' She took a brief glance at Yunho, 'Talking about eye-candies... Yah! Kwon Yuri! Snap out of it! Again!'

-----

JaeJoong was blushing.

He just entered the kitchen and saw Jessica cooking something. She hadn't noticed that he was coming in and was dancing to the music she had put on the radio. 'She certainly made herself at ease in my apartment. I wonder if it's the Ice Princess attitude again? Well, she definitely looks good in those short shorts and tank top of hers-' His eyes widened and he blushed. 'It's a good thing that Yul isn't here, she would never let me live it down... Well, better not get caught and actually do the catching.' He quickly willed the blush away and racked his throat, and knew it wasn't going to be heard over the music in her ears.

He smiled slightly when she started to shake her behind to the beat and he approached her until he was right behind her and leaned to say, “Enjoying yourself?”

JaeJoong had to cover his ears at the squeal that his little surprise equaled and had to also quickly dodge the pan she was going to hit him with. He then shook his head, she was about to hit him with the pan she was just cooking with; the pan that the bottom was red from the heat and whose contents just went flying to the ground. 'Well, that didn't look edible anyway...'

He quickly grabbed her wrist and stopped her next hit. She let out a small gasp when he touched her, skin on skin. Anytime he touched her in the past, it was never skin on skin, even the time he had her close to him to protect her. She looked up to him and saw him staring right back at her. She quickly tugged at her arm, and he quickly let go. She didn't even notice that she was dropping the pan, but he did, and caught the handle of the hot pan just in time before it hit Jessica's exposed feet. “Be more careful next time.” JaeJoong said before he placed the pan in the sink, putting it under water and closed to stove.

She was still standing there, watching him in shock. She wasn't sure if she was shocked about the skin on skin contact or if it was because of the swiftness he used to catch the pan. It reminded her that he was dangerous and Yunho was warning her against him. He could really change faces from one second to another...

'I think I scared her...' JaeJoong thought, as he looked back and saw her pulled features. She was thinking and the calculating look on her face made it obvious that she wasn't only a bimbo, she was much more intelligent than that. 'Why does she hide herself? I wonder if what I told her before was actually right... I might need to talk to Yuri about that, she's going to have to figure out a method to teach her without breaking her...' JaeJoong was cleaning up the mess that Jessica made and she was simply looking at him.

She snapped out of it, 'Way to show him that you are a pampered princess Sica, go help the guy clean HIS house!' She quickly bent down to help him but only managed to bump her head on his. “Ai!” Jessica said with a squeal as she fell backwards, folding her forehead, while JaeJoong looked up, a hand on the crown of his head. He shook his head, “Just go, I'll make the food, and I'll call you when it's ready.”

“I can help you clean and cook” Jessica said. JaeJoong looked at the mess around him and looked at her, raising an eyebrow. Using the paper towel he had in his hand, he picked up a black piece of something and held it up, “What is that?”
Jessica looked down, blushing, and using a small voice, probably the smallest he had heard her use so far, “It was supposed to be an omelet...”

He looked at the time, and asked again, “At one?”
“Well, it was our first meal of the day... And it is also the only thing I can decently cook...”
“That's de-? Never mind, I already had breakfast this morning, I'll make lunch too. Is a grilled chicken salad okay with you?”

Jessica wasn't sure if she was to be offended by his first question but felt more embarrassed then anything, and only nodded, 'I'll figure out if I should be pissed later, I want food...' She slowly walked out of the kitchen after picking up the fallen MP3, her head down. JaeJoong sighed and thought, 'I'm going to regret this...'”You can stay if you want, I'll just do the cooking...” She looked back at him, a slight sparkle in her eyes and nodded happily. She didn't like to be alone in a strange place, at the mall, she was fine alone, she knew the place by heart and same with her house, but here, it wasn't somewhere that was familiar, despite the fact that it wasn't huge.

As she settled on sitting on the white quartzite counter, she watched as he bustled around the kitchen and seemed to cook professionally. “Where did you learn to cook?”

He looked at her, 'I knew I was going to regret this...' “Yuri and I were both taught by our mother at a young age. She didn't like having people with knives all around them working for us...” 'That is kind of ironic if I think about it now...', he continued, “So she decided to take over the cooking part of the household, and teaching Yuri and I was her way of spending time with us...”

'Wow, I didn't expect him to actually tell me that much... I only asked where he learned that...' “Oh, that's cool.” 'That's cool? That's all you could say Jung Jessica?'

He looked at her briefly, and gave a small scoff/laugh, “Is it weird that I can cook?”
“Aniyo, aniyo! It's just that, most men I know can't cook, most people I know can't cook...”
“Living in the world of pampered princesses and princes that we do, that is not a surprise. Yuri is actually the better cook between both of us, but we're not really that good, we picked up the basic and if we're really tired, we have a take out menu somewhere around...”
“Oh... That's still more than what my sister and I can do.” Jessica sighed and JaeJoong noticed that she left Yunho out of her thought.
“And your brother?”
“He's never home enough to cook... He knows how to but... He's too busy.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah...”

JaeJoong went back to his cooking; and started to grill the chicken. She continued watching his every move and it was starting to unnerve him. He didn't like being stared at. He turned back to look at her, but she quickly turned her head, hiding her blush but JaeJoong caught it all the same. A small smile came to his lips and he turned back to the pan in his hands. 'Cute.'