The meeting

To protect the unwilling
“Bodyguards?” The two Jung sisters yelled. “But why?” Jessica asked her brother.
“I just think that you girls need the protection. I am never around to protect you girls so...”
“Omo, oppa?”
“Yes Krystal?”
“Are they hot?” The youngest asked. “I mean, I could so show them off to my friends!! Imagine that Sica-unnie, they would be so envious!”

Jessica shook her head, 'Of course she would think like that... I wonder why we even have bodyguards? We never needed them...'
“They're going to be here at seven tomorrow. I want you girls on good behavior, no crushing on the guys Krystal.”
“Yes Appa!” Krystal chimed cheekily. She really felt like her brother was her father sometimes. Both their parents were dead and the two sisters turned to the eldest for parental advices and such ever since. Yunho shook his head at his youngest sister's comment and turned towards Jessica. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.
“Yes appa, I'll be good!” She said with a big smile and a wink. Yunho faked a sigh and left the room, “What kind of sisters are these?” He then ran out when the two started chasing him.

-----

“Umma, we are earlier this year.” Yuri said to the tombstone in front of her, Jiyoung and JaeJoong behind her. She knelt down and placed a bouquet of Purple Tulips, Larkspur and Gladiolus. They all stared at the tomb somberly.

“Everyone is fine at home. They are all healthy and happy.” Yuri kept going, “SeoHyun just graduated first of her class and was chosen to give out the ending speech. She was beautiful, you should have seen her Umma, you would have been proud...”

“Yoona too,”Jiyoung added, “My twin is giving Hyung and me headaches trying to keep all the boys far far far away from her. I am starting to think that she likes it Umma. Father even bought a bat for all three of us to keep them away, I think he bought himself a rifle for the same reason.”Jiyoung chuckled. “Or it could be that it is his gun obsession showing up again.”

“Father is healthy and just as happy too. I know he enjoys chasing the guys off Yoona and SeoHyun, even if it is just standing at the doorway when they come back from a date and looking at the boy calmly.”JaeJoong said, his eyes glinting in memory, “I don't think they ever brought the girls home after, preferring dropping them off at a street before and just driving slowly beside them or completely leaving. Of course, they aren't worthy of them.”

Yuri giggled at the way her two brothers were speaking of her younger sisters and was glad to be the older sister to one, not that it helps much. “Yuri-noona too!” She looked at Jiyoung. “We need to keep the guys away from her. But it's ok, she's scary enough that she chases them off herself! Ouch! NOONA!” He was quickly shut up by JaeJoong who slapped the back of his head, “Hyung!” “JiYoung, this is a cemetery, keep your voice down!”

“Aigo, Umma, see, your youngest son is being abused here!” He was hit again on the arm by Yuri. “That's because he is still the troublemaker he was last time he visited and all the times before!” Yuri then noticed that JaeJoong hasn't been talked about yet. “Anyways, enough about JiYoung, the troublemaker that can't settle down. JaeJoong oppa is still single, seriously, I am this close to hooking him up with Tiffany!”
“Why Tiffany?”
“Because she's the only one I trust enough not to hurt you, and you are the only one I trust not to hurt her!”
“I can protect myself Kwon Yuri!”
“Yeah right!”
JiYoung looked at his watch and sighed. “Guys, it's 6 and it takes a good 45 minutes to reach the Jung mansion, we have to go...”

The two siblings stopped fighting and sighed. “We are sorry Umma, we wished we could stay longer but... We have a new job...” Yuri said with a lot of sadness in her voice. All three bowed low to the tombstone and walked to all three of their respective cars. Before going in their cars, they gave a last look towards where their mother's tomb as and bowed their head before putting on their sunglasses and sitting in their cars. All three drove away and only left behind the calm scenery that is a cemetery. Birds are chirping, sun is shining, and gun is aiming.

------

When all three cars arrived at the same time at the gate of the Jung mansion, the siblings were already at the porch waiting for them. When the gate opened and the three expensive sports cars defiled in front of them, they watched with attention as the doors slowly opened to reveal three forms. The first car's owner slowly stepped out and Krystal had hold in a squeal at how cute he was, even Jessica in her breath. He had dyed his hair platinum blond and his sharp eyes quickly scanned around them all. His lanky yet muscular form showed through his tight long sleeved black shirt and dark jeans. The next person to step out caught Yunho's breath. Her long straight black hair flew in the air as she swept it back as she pushed her sunglasses up as a headband. Her curvy form showed in her one piece long sleeved black dress. The last one, had a similar muscle structure as the first man but looked conisderably younger. Dressed in a similar fashion as the first man, he bowed slightly at the sight of his charges.

The first man walked up to Jung Yunho and stared. He offered a hand out for him to shake and he did so reluctantly. The blond smirked slightly and turned to look at the sisters. He nodded and stepped back as his two partners approached. Yunho kept his gaze on the woman. Her own dark eyes stayed on him and she gave him a small nod.
He moved all of them into the living room and watched as the three people dressed in black spread out in the room and he felt surrounded.
“Let us introduce ourselves. I am Kwon JaeJoong.” The blonde man said. Yunho looked at him in surprise, he didn't think they would send a son to protect them. “Kwon Yuri.” The woman said, and Yunho frowned, who was the last one then? Another child of the Kwon Clan, “Kwon Jiyoung.”There was his answer.
“I didn't expect him to send his... best? People” The question in his sentence was not lost on the Kwon nor on Jessica.
“You requested a protection detail, we strive for, the best.”Yuri said, her voice smooth and cold. “We'll require a schedule or something similar to work on. I believe you don't want us stalking you every time you turn around, so it is best if we knew where you are in advance...”

“What if we don't have a schedule?” Jessica asked.
“Then unfortunately for you, you'll be enduring our presence more than you will want.” Yuri said.
“Who will be with who?” Krystal asked, alternating her gaze between the two brothers.
“It had been decided that it is best if JiYoung goes with Krystal-ssi and Yuri with Yunho-ssi.”

The atmosphere was extremely awkward between the two families but they tried to keep it to a minimum. Yunho then stood up. “Well then Yuri-ssi, I have to go t the office right now. I presume you'll be following.”

She nodded and stood up to follow him out of the house. Jessica stared at the bodyguard assigned to her and sighed. “Krystal and I are going shopping.” He only nodded and motioned for JiYoung to stand up.
'They're seriously going to be following us to go shop?' Jessica thought as she walked to the town car belonging to her sister and her. 'You've gotta be kidding me! I don't want some man following me! Ahhhh------'

“No need to hide your frustrations.” JaeJoong whispered into her ear as he walked past her. She jumped when she heard his voice, not having noticed him behind her at all.
“We'll be driving you, separately.” JaeJoong announced as he reached his car. Krystal had no will to refuse him while Jessica glared at him before agreeing, going along with her sister since Krystal already agreed.

The four noticed that Yuri's car was gone as well. Obviously, she requested the same thing of Yunho as her brothers did. The three's car were all bulletproof strengthened along with many more safety and non safety features that have been custom built-in for them. Not many car have a gun recharge built in.

--------

“You are enjoying this?” Yuri asked as she stared at the Jung eldest son, as he drove her car. When she insisted on using her car, he compromised that he needed to drive it. To her, he turned out to be a car fanatic, eying the three cars as soon as they turned into his driveway.
“Yes, actually. Now tell me, why did the Kwon clan leader send his own children to protect us?”
“You don't waste time do you?”
“I don't exactly trust you either, so now, why?”

She looked at him as he concentrated on the road before him. “We owe you no explanation, Jung Yunho, but I'll entertain you with one thought. The Anh are nothing but ants to us, we want them gone. You had the unfortunate chance of pissing them off, and we are the one that will kill them off.”
After a moment of silence, “Do you always enjoy rhyming?” Yuri looked at him in disbelief, was he serious? “No” She looked out the window and into one of the side mirrors. She scanned every car that was behind them in search of something suspicious. When she found nothing, she leaned back into her seat. When they finally pulled up to the high rise building that was Jung Corporation, they pulled into the garage and into the parking space reserved for Yunho. They both stepped out and the employees just coming in watched as this mysterious woman came out with their boss. They quickly averted their stares when she glanced at them and narrowed her eyes. “At least I know you are good at scaring people away.” She only looked at him for a second and kept looking before her.

He led her to his office on the top floor and showed her around. When he finally started to get down to work, Yuri settled on the two people couch and shifted through some magazines that was laid out on the coffee table. She seemingly paid no attention to what Yunho was doing so he sneaked so glances at her.
He found her attractive, that is true, but she was a criminal in his eyes and would nothing more, no matter how classy she was. He tried to go back to his work but always found himself glancing at her again. 'Damn it! So what if she's good looking?!'
“Are you done staring at me?” Yuri asked, never lifting her eyes from the magazine she was leafing through. Yunho snapped out of his thoughts and focused on her out of shock. “I wasn't-””You aren't subtle Yunho-ssi, you have been staring ever since you settle down.”

-------

The ride to the nearest mall was done in complete silence. Jessica didn't want to speak to this man who's impression to her was an arrogant man filled with nothing but a huge ego. 'But I only met him twenty minutes ago, so why do I already hate him?'

JaeJoong didn't say a word either simply because it wasn't in his habit to talk to people not in his family. He wondered how Yuri was faring with Yunho. He hoped she wouldn't loose her temper if Yunho did comment on their lifestyle and downgrade their profession. He is scared she might just save the Anh the trouble and kill him instead. 'Yuri can handle herself Jae, she has more patience than you do yourself!'

'AHHHHHHHHH, will this man ever talk! All those good looks are wasted on him, he has no personality, or maybe he does? Yeah right, the personality of an ice cube!' but then she remembered the quip he made earlier about her frustrations. 'arghhhhh, infuriating man!'