Heart out

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He quickly stood up and answer the door when he heard a knock. He peeped through the pinhole and realised it was Jaesuk. 

"Hyung!" He greeted him, it's been a long time since his manager visited him for a busy man like him. But most importantly, he brought him McDonald's. "Here, and stop nagging me about it already." Jaesuk couldn't take Jiyong's nagging over the fast food, about how long he hadn't taste it or how he missed it. 

He handed him the brown paper bag with the icon printed on it. "Thanks hyung!" Jiyong thanked him and accepted it then grabbed the burger and fries out. He always bothers his manager to get what he wants by nagging him non stop like how a kid would act to their parents.Jaesuk usually felt annoyed by it but he was too soft hearted towards everything. Jiyong smiled sheepishly in satisfaction while chewing his burger, his manager looked at him and scoffed but smirked ." What a kid.." 

Later, Jaesuk's phone rang, it seems like it was from work as he uses his professional tone. "Take care of yourself kay? You're a grown man now." He told Jiyong while pausing the phone. Jiyong nodded to him and waved goodbye to Jaesuk before he leaves the building to his work. His manager is always a busy man, he is known as the most responsible man and you can always find him whenever there's a problem. He always know how to fix it for sure, this makes Jiyong look up to him as a role model.

Jiyong finished the meal and he had nothing to do, the whole building was cold and lonely so he decided to take a walk around his neighbour hood. He changed into an oversized black hoodie with a slimcut jeans and took a step outside his house.

The street was dark but lightened up with yellow street lamp, he can't see anyone's presence except his own shadow. The night was quiet and he could even hear crickets from the grass.

Along the path, there were zero noises  like cars , musics or people talking to their phone and it felt really calming.It wasn't anything like before when he was in Seoul. If he was staying outside like this, roaring fans would rapidly flood in his way and there is NO way he could have his time alone. 

He looked up to the sky, Jiyong liked how the nature soothes his emotion, the stars was like shattered mirrors, reflecting brightly eventhough the light from the sun was at the other side of the earth. The stars somehow reminded him of someone, it looked like a pair of eyes. The eyes, the features that lingers in his mind till now. Who was that again? Yes, Seungri, it's him again. Jiyong smiled to himself remembering the scene how maknae beamed a smile before he enters the school.

There's no way he could get rid of that face that keeps popping up in his mind. He was disturbed when his phone buzzed. It was from Young Bae. He wondered why his friend would call him at this late, he answered the call.

"Hey, Ji, you free on Sunday?" Sunday? 21? Jiyong should ask his manager about it first, he wasn't sure of his schedule on that day. But he didn't give an honest reply to him, and replied 

"Yeah, what's about that?" Jiyong for some reason felt happy when his friend asked him out. He kind of missed their times spent together, they were the friendship goals of others since debut, with the name GDYB. "You know the guitarist, James? He invited me to his live performance at Jonas Bars and I'm asking if you wanna come with us." 

Jiyong never went to a bar before, he doesn't really drink but he only watches others doing it. He thinked and placed a hand into his pocket, he might give a try this time." Sure, It sounds cool . Who you're going with?" 

"It's a person you know, Seungri is coming with me. I asked him out and he said yes." Young Bae sounded happy from what Jiyong could tell. Is he feeling excited?

He frowned, he couldn't tell why is he feeling uneasy again. He asked Seungri out? Why he doesn't know about this? Jiyong still forgive Young Bae since his friend didn't forgot to invite him. But most of all, he could have time to spend with maknae, he hope so.

He shrugged again with his left hand holding his right elbow, "Okay Bae, I'll join." His heart tells him, he doesn't want to leave his maknae alone with others again, but why? He scoffed and walked back his house.

 

                ====================================

 

The morning came fast, Seung Hyun woke up early even without the help of the alarmclock. He was usually a late sleeper, but today is different, he's going to look after his maknae starting from today, eventhough it only lasts for eight days. He looked out the window, the wether is perfectly in sync of his emotion right now, lively and joyous.

He was more than happy when he received the news from his umma about taking care of Seungri. Having the mind of keeping Seungri only for himself hanged a wide smile on his face. He wondered if the younger would anticipate him coming over.

Seung Hyun got out from the bed and quickly washed his face before changing into his casual shirt. He couldn't wait to see his maknae.He walked downstairs to greet his umma and noona. 

"Morning noona, umma." He greeted without hiding his charming smile.  "Hyunnie, you're early today!" His noona, Hye Yoon who was sitting at the dining table greeted him before taking a sip from her coffee. He aproached her and took a seat next to her. She looked at Seung Hyun and smiled, the younger looked back at her. 'She always have something in her mind, doesn't she?' But for some reason, she could study his mind, she knew why is her brother acting differently this morning.

"Hyunnie, you're going to move to Seungri's house today right?" She said then poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Seung Hyun. "Thanks noona, and yes, I'll be staying with maknae from today till umma returns." He answered then have a sip from the beverage. He smiled again when having h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter