Dates

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*cringes at the lyric part

Ayy I'm back from the hiatus woohoo 

And my hatred towards school reopen had became deeper

Might be able to update easier that my mom gave me her unwanted iPad 

Thanks ma and enjoy hah

-

 

Taeyang leaves his house way, way earlier than he should. Since he was free and he had nothing much planned to do, he decided to visit the area more. The bar was located around some shopping lots, should he do some shopping? Well,all he could remember the last time he had spend some cash at these shopping lots was around ,5 months ...ago?

He wore a military patterned jacket over a plain tee, a denim bottom and his all time favourite Timberland boots. He picked a black framed shades and a snapback as addition.

He called a taxi to drive him to the mall. As an idol, he must be aware for himself at the public later and he definitely doesn't want to catch people's attention with his silver Lamborghini. Good thing he had his shades on, the taxi driver didn't recognize him and he secretly thanked lord for that .

He looked out the window from the passenger seat, it was rather sunny today and his mood goes the same either. He had his mind running through with ideas in what he might do later. Young Bae had a habit whenever he was on the car, that is having himself observing on random pedestrians, analyzing what all the strangers are doing under the nice weather.

Young Bae sort of envied the strangers through the window glass, which had a different life than him. Simple , free , and do anything with out receiving the public's eye. those are the only points that made the singer envied a little. He let out a deep sigh with his eyes closed, quietly listening to the car's loud engine ( due to it's old car model), that he hadn't heard long time ago.

Strangely, the sound reminds Young Bae of his childhood, how he was forced listen to this noise on the old school bu, or how he constantly telling himself to be a famous singer in the future to afford a better life. 

As soon as he arrived, he paid the cab and asking the driver to keep the change. He made sure there's not much people around then he only leave the vehicle.

he was slightly amused when the mall was playing his music, again. The singer began strolling aroung the stores and something caught his eyes. There is a store with different patterns of metallic bracelets arranged and displayed on the glass rack. He walked towards the glass and quietly observes the accessories.

 

 

=

 

 The dragon wasn't done with his work on the song though, he had been sittong on the armchair clicking and monitoring his special song for two hours straight. Teddy and Kush was amazed by his dedication and sort of worried if his friend would collapse or outwork himself.

He blinked his dried ot pupils, tears began forming under his lids. Gosh, his eyes are now soaring for focusing on the screen for too long. He decided to take a break. Be fore he leaves the studio, he makes sure his work was saved. He then stood up and only realized his sitting position wasn't quite right for the whole time, no wonder he had back pain the moment he moved . Well, too bad he was too absorbed to acknowledge that.

 

Jiyong yawned while streching his body, he walks out the studio and was surprised at the time. It's already 12pm and he still wasn't fully satisfied with his work. While he's going to turn his heel facing the studio again, he was stopped by a familiar voice caling out to him. " Ji Yong ah! C'mere!"  There he is, his manager called with a worried look as his hands handing out a bag of fast foods take outs. Even by looking at the 'Mc Donald's' logo on the brown paper, Jiyong's stomach began growling reminding he hadn't take his breakfast this morning. 

Ji Yong obediently followed Jae Suk's word, like how a child would listen to his father, he walked towards the man and grabbed his 'brunch'. Jae Suk did not say anything but motioned him to sit on the couch nearby to eat. He entered the studio and noticed the giant computer screen, showing someone was at the middle of producing a song. 

"How did you know I'm here, hyung?" He asked a question, which are pretty obvious for the answer. Jae Suk is the person he could get any information he wants as he is a very respected and known to the company and industry. Jiyong took a large bite from the burger while expecting an answer from him.

"I'll fail my job if I didn't, or should I say that you're not in the staff's group chat." He replied the latter but his eyes did not left the computer. " Is this your next solo?" He asked with his face getting neaer to the screen to observe, making Jiyong felt abit nervous by looking from afar. He gulped down the food before he could speak.

"Yes, sort of. Oh hyung, you're once in this industry, right?" An idea popped to his mind, the man wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter