Let's just say.

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:)

 

=

 

"May I take your orders, sir?" Daesung was doing his part time job as a waiter in this cafe for his semester break, just to make an additional for his expenses. He was picking up orders from the customer, flashing a signature smile to him while jotting down the orders.

"Okay, 1 latte and a piece of red velvet cake, coming right up!" He repeated before making the orders. There wasn't much customers now, so the latter in uniform doesn't have to rush it. 

 "Oh, Good Morning and welcome!" He turned and greeted when he heard the metal bell chimes, signalling new customer's arrival. What surprises him was the appearance of his friend, Seungri, following by a very very good looking man.

"Daesung hyung!" Seungri greeted the latter with a wide grin on his face, he younger was clearly happy to see his friend after going through the awkward drive. 

"Hello Seungriya, say, I didn't really see you often here." Daesung greeted with his signature angellic smile, making his way to his dongsaeng and that man. He assumes the younger was having a date, so he gave that mocking smile to his dongsaeng.

He approaches the pair while thinking 'Omo, look what I have here, Seungri you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend~'

"What's with that face, hyung? You look weird." Seungri whined at him before turning to Seung Hyun. "Top,  this is Kang Daesung, my friend who studies in the same school as me, and Daesung hyung, this is Choi Seung Hyun, a neighbour of mine. " Seungri introduced with a smile, leaving the elder nodding towards the latter as a sign of knowing him.

"Oh, I see then. Nice to meet you Seung Hyun ssi." Daesung said while handing both of them the menu and continued "what do you guys wanna eat?"

Both of them looked at the menu, all the food sold here looks interesting, even the cake were difficult to choose. Since it's the first time Seung Hyun eats here, he would ask recommendations from the workers as they had more experience towards the food here. Before he asks, he eyed the maknae if he had any suggestions.  

"What are you looking me at hyung? Just order anything you want! Haha" Seungri chuckled when he saw Top's puzzled face over the menu covering half of his lower face. Top smiled at the younger's grin then decided to ask recommendations from Daesung. "So, what could you suggest for us? Anything good?"

The curious panda looked over to Daesung too, he couldn't decide what he should have as all the dishes on the menu looked good. Daesung smiled at the pair(he thought) then started to give comments and review for them.

"Well, the most odered sets are set F, set G and set E, those were for small eaters like Seungri, they have great food combinations so I guarantee they'll taste good." Seungri and Seung Hyun nodded at his words, then he continued "as for you guys, I would recommend set D, set A or set B." He ended with a smile. Seung Hyun scanned at the listed sets , 'wow, they're in pairs, and looked delicious too. Eh? Why are these in pairs?'

 "Hyung, why is it in pairs?" Seungri somehow was curious and asked the question before Top could. "Oh, you guys doesn't wanna share ? As a couple?" Daesung asked bluntly, his eyebrows raising looking at the wide eyed panda. Seung Hyun nearly choked on his own saliva when he heard the latter speaking so, he could feel his face flushed.

"Hyung! We're not!" The maknae has sucessfully turned into a tomato if you're asking, Top smiled at the adorable scene before him, and cleared his throat before speaking to Daesung. "I'm sorry Daesung, but we're not a couple, we're just friends." His heart flinched when the words flew out from his mouth. He smiled at the blushing younger, but it was a bitterly smile this time and Seungri had noticed it.

"Oh! It seems I've misunderstood about you two here hehe. But honestly, you guys looked cute together." Daeung spoke wihtout hesitation and not noticing the awkward situation both of them were in. "We'll have a set G and a black coffee and... Seungri?" Seung Hyun ordered his and eyed the younger for a reply. Seungri was snapped from spacing out he had gone through and stuttered while answering. "Oh, uh-um I'll have a set F with hot chocolate then.." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter