More than dongsaeng

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm back and i'm really really really sorry for the long pause i had there > <( bows 90degree

thank you for the new subscribers and omo, already 310subs! and 7 votes too!

thank you all for giving a chance to have a look at my fic and decide to subscribe on it!!

i was back from the trip to japan and was already busy about the school opening stuffs( which i hate the most ) so i really hope you guys could forgive me doing that ;;;;;

Oh, and I've spent sometimes to read other fanfic, well, to improve my writing skill for my beloved readers so that you all could enjoy more hehe

=

                           

 

The dragon let out a grunt as the light was hitting on his face, cause him to felt irritated from his sleep. He frowned and glared at the curtain. ' stupid curtain..'He then got up and went to cover the brown fabric properly so he could get back to his sleep. He was all grumpy right now was all the resulting of him didn't get enough sleep. Recalling the reason for all this made his frown fade away and replaced by a smirk, a shy one. He still remembers how he teased the younger to blush cutely, causing him unable to sleep in peace. As soon as Jiyong reached for the curtains, something is his view, somehow, caught his eye , he paused his motion and continue to obeserve what he was looking at. 

It was Seungri and Seung Hyun, on the lawn designated to fill at the left side of the building. While Jiyong wonders what were they doing over there under the murderous ( only Jiyong felt this) sunlight, he saw the panda went in the building and carries out a basket filled with a big white blanket and thought 'Oh, are they drying that? ' Jiyong just stood at his position and chuckled when he saw Seungri clumsily tossing the blanket over the drying rack, even after several attempts to perfect it.  " That's not how you do it..." he muttered.

Suddenly, a call came in and made Jiyong jumped a little from it. He paused from what he was doing and went to look for his phone, the caller ID shown that it was from Teddy.

=

"Aish! This isn't how you do it!" Seung Hyun exclaimed in a concerned tone after seeing the maknae failed after several try. The maknae looked back at him innocently with sweats slowly dripping down between his brows. Seung Hyun sighed and took over the blanket, inhaled a deep breath and tossed it around the rack perfectly with one try.  It was easy for him as he had stronger and longer limbs compared to Seungri.

That action left Seungri's jaw hanging apart, and he look back at Seung Hyun who turned to him. "Now, go take a bath ,you're sweaty." He said with a smile, which has dimples forming on both his cheeks. The maknae just nodded and followed his instructions.

Their morning ended up drying up this matress was because Seungri spilled some tea when trying to give Seung Hyun a morning surprise. The truth is, Seungri actually planned to bring some of his hyung's favorite tea to his room this morning but eventually ruined it when he suddenly got 'dream tackled' by Seung Hyun. Seungri could felt his face blushing and heartbeat raced remembering the scena

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter