Pardon me

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri 's POV The class lasts whole day since morning and it had been enough for Seungri to take, although he really likes to learn about new things everyday, he still prefers letting himself to relax in the park nearby the school.

    He took a deep breath and everything from the nature helps him to relax his mind.  He stretches himself before checking anyone was there. Good ,he saw no one on the park. He starts to move his  hips and spins around like an immature kid, yes , the key to express his stress is just to act like the world's gonna end.

If there are some one around he might be dead for the shameness. Droplets of sweat begins to form around his fore head, panting as his movement starts to slowing down.

"Um..Excuse me??.."  Seungri quickly turned around as he heard someone.  "Oh,um.. sorry." He quickly stepped back as his face was just nearly about to touch the stranger's face. The person right infront of him has a beautiful hazel iris, along with a pale skin with a baseball cap. Seungri wipes his sweat with the back of his hands wondering why a person would be here, he looks unfamiliar around this neighbourhood.

The stranger let out a gummy smile as he sees the boy infront of him clumsily wiping of the sweat from the face, he gave him a piece of tissue after recalling himself always prepares some tissue in his bag. "Thanks..” Seungri accepted the tissue , wondering why did this stranger approach him for.

"Hello, I'm new around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter