Crossroads

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=

It was raining in Seoul, which made the air quite chilly than it used to. The apartment was quiet but only the rain could be heard.

Then there Young Bae was, struggling to get a nap. His eyelids were tired as the weather was perfect for a comfortable nap, but he was too excited to get a rest. After going through countless flipping and flapping on his bed, he gave up, he was still too hyped for tomorrow's date with him. With Seungri.

While thinking of tomorrow, he let out a deep sigh. He regretted that he asked Jiyong along, but he might feel guilty for not doing so afterwards. He looked out the window and focused on the raindrops racing their way to the bottom. Arghh he's feeling it again, it can't stop couldn't it? He pulled the bed sheets over his head to hide the childish grin on his face.

 His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his phone buzzing. He jumped off the bed and reached for the phone at the nightstand. Joy was on his face as soon as he saw it was a call from Seungri.

"Hello?" He answered the call with a smile on his face. He lied down on the bed again, while staring at the blue ceiling.

 

"Young Bae hyung? It's me, Seungri!" The adorable maknae happily greeted.

 

"Yes, I know it's you." He chuckled lightheartedly, it's been awhile since he heard his voice.

 

"So, why did you call me? Is there something important?"Young Bae recalled Seungri texts him often but not calling him.

 

"Well, hyung, there's something quite important, it's about tomorrow.." Seungri sounded serious, is there something wrong?

 

"Tell me, maknae." He alerted and sat up, elbows placing on his hands.

"Can I bring a friend along? Well, he's my guardian and following me to any occasion is a must, i-if not he wouldn't let me to come join you." Seungri said in a worrying tone.

Young Bae chuckled again, but in his mind he doesn't really lile how the 'guardian' treats Seungri.

 

 

"Aigoo, it's okay makane ah, If it's your friend then he or she will be my guest." 

 

"Wow, really!? I-I mean, won't it be a bother?" The makane was happy but he felt guilty for making his hyung letting him bring a stranger along.

 

"It's okay, maknae. I'm sure your friend is a nice person, right?" Young Bae reassured his maknae with a convincing tone.

 

"YAY! Thank you so much hyung! He's a really nice person, but he's sometimes childi- ACK! hyuuuung!!" As soon as Seung Hyun heard he was going to described as childish by Seungri, he tackled him and pinched his cheek.

Young Bae chuckled at the interaction throigh the phone, it sounds like maknae was having fun with his guardian. 

 

"Anyway, thank you very much hyung! I love you!" 

 

*thump*thump* 

Young Bae's cheek was flushed red when he realised what he heard. 

 

"S-sure maknae. Bye!" He quickly ended the call.

 

 Young Bae threw the phone to the night stand and jumped into his bed. Pulling the sheets over his head.  His heart races faster and it felt it could burst in anytime. For some reason, burying his face into the pillow doesn't seems to help stopping himself from childishly grinning.

'Aishhh this maknae.' He complained in his mind, but he was smiling.

he closed his eyes as he place his arm on it, forcing it to close. He definitely won't be able to sleep tonight.

 

=====================================================

 

Jiyong looked at the clock, it was already 7:30p.m

'Wow , watching movies does kills alot of time.' He thought to himself. 

 

Before he could tell both of them he's going back, a loud growl sent across the living room loudly leaving him and Seung Hyun stuttered abit.

 

"Ehehheh, sorry.." Seungri stuck out his tounge, blushed in embarrassment. The both elder thought it was cute.

'How adorable..' Jiyong's sm8le automatically formed on his face while looking at the panda.

 

"Are you hungry? Wanna go get something to eat?" The eldest asked but he already knew the answer obviously. The maknae nodded cutely, being a panda that could get hungry easily is normal for him. He chuckled slightly at the maknae, then turned to Jiyong.

 "Wanna join us for dinner?" Top offered to the man, well, since he's maknae's friend, it could done no harm right?

 

 =

 

Seung Hyun regretted for himself offering Jiyong.

He was the one driving of course, and he could only glare through the rearview at his beloved maknae chatting happily with his friend at the backseat.

He gritted his teeth silently, trying his best to focus on the road.

 

=

"Hahahaha!! Hyung! Really?! Young Bae hyung was afraid of girls?! Hahaha!"

Seungri laughed joyfully with a slight snort in the end. He couldn't believe that the awesome and cool Young Bae would have problems facing girls properly back then.

 

 

The maknae's contagious laugh seems to get Jiyong as he giggled along. Looking at the younger laugh really brighten his day, well, only he was capable of that.

'So adorable...' he smiled at his own thought.

 

 "Yeah, he even got jealous when i received gifts from the fans in Japan." Jiyong added.

He smirked while remembering those days when they promoted their first GDYB album at Japan and how sour his friend's face was when their manager brought gifts written ' to GD ' on it.

He felt guilty about it so he eventually introduced models he knew to Young Bae. But for the shy Young Bae he is, Jiyong had to teach him how to court girls over and over again. Ah , those days.

"Wow, Jiyong hyung must have alot of fangirls." Seungri exclaimed with admiration could be seen in his eyes. Jiyong looked back at the panda, smirked as he continue.

 

"Why do you say so, maknae?" He was amused with Seungri's statement. He liked the feeling being looked up by others,

ecspecially Seungri.

 

"Well, because hyung is such a awesome singer and ..." Seungri paused awhile,

 

hyung is really handsome too!"

The maknae ended confidently, while setting his sparkling eyes into Jiyong's

 

A gummy smile formed at the corner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter