Perky maknae

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

====

He drank the hot chocolate his umma prepared for him, the sugary sweetness seems to be too much that it made the sleepy Seungri eyes widened. "Umma, is this the brand that we've drink usually?" He doesn't remember for it tasting this sweet, his umma smiled to his question.

"No Seungri, this was a gift from your Seung Hyun hyung. He said 'maknae will love it!' ."

Seungri nearly choked on the drink and found himself blushing by his Umma's words. He literally could imagine his childish hyung saying those words.

'Tabi hyung..' he thought to himself. Somehow, It does felt better than gulping down black coffee every morning, it soothes and relieves his sleepy eyes. It was bright day Seungri would definitely admit, he grabbed an umbrella and started to walk to school. He took the path where there are trees grown along the side road, it provides shades from the stinging sun ray, and it became Seungri's favorite route instantly. 

But mainly the reason why Seungri liked this path is because the atmosphere on this route was pretty romantic, since the trees had different shades of green and the dried leaves are everywhere. The breezes would swipe against as he took a step on the path.

He thought these view would only appear in drama, how the a person propose love towards his or her one and only, under the shaded leaves with sunlights shimmering through it. In the end they both returned their feelings, and lived happily ever after.

Seungri grinned to himself when he had these kinds of thoughts, would he be confessed by someone, or he's the one confessing? His thought was interrupted when he saw a slim man jogging towards him. Oh, it's Jiyong hyung! He could easily recognize him by his slim body figure, and that orange dyed hair. The charismatic aura around Jiyong doesn't seems to fade eventhough he's only wearing a sweat pants and a black tank.

Jiyong notices his maknae and increased his speed to run to him. He doesn't know whether his increasing heartbeat is caused by the jog or the smiling boy infront him, he was happy fior his presence. "Maknae, what are you doing here?" He asked since it was the first time running into him while jogging.

 "Nothing hyung, I'm just walking to school."  The maknae smiled to him and it made Jiyong blushed a little. Seungri did not say anything but he grabbed the towel around Jiyong's neck and started wiping his sweat for him. The elder couldn't help but smiled sheepishly at the younger.

"Thank you maknae, you're so sweet." Jiyong's smile getting wider when he notices Seungri's face was covered in pink. He wonders if his adorableness would ever run out? No, he bet it wouldn't. He stood still and let him wipe his sweat.

"Oh ,um, it's nothing hyung." He tried to hide his blushing face by making Jiyong turning his back to him, he wiped his back and noticed the tattoo with a line, ' too fast to live too young to die'. "Hyung, what is this tattoo about?" Seungri wondered as he thinks that every tattoo has it's own story. Jiyong paused but he just smirked to to his maknae, not answering his question. "Let's walk to your school together, I don't want you to get late because of me."

Jiyong was right, Seungri should be arrive at school earlier today as it was the last day of his exam. He had no pressure facing the examination thanks to Dae Sung's revisions and himself paying attention to class. They started walking together down his favourite path.

 Along the journey, they said nothing but enjoyed the silence they had for each other. The maknae noticed how bright Jiyong's hair colour could turn out when it was under the sunlight, the strands of orange hair matches with the green leaves on the trees in the background. Eventually, he turned his attention to the elder's beautiful feature, rather than calling him good looking, he could name all kinds of adjectives for him. ' Pretty, handsome, charismatic..'  Seungri listed one by one in his mind. 

After this examination, he would be free for the whole day by doing nothing, he cringed at the fact he couldn't go visit Seoul with both Young Bae and Jiyong. Maybe he might spend his time with Seung Hyun, eating ice cream together and watch TV shows for till late midnight , or he might go scenery painting with Daesung hyung. But mostly he still prefers to stay home with his umma, he always feels comfortable at his own place.

"Maknae, hey." Jiyong snapped the younger from his deep thinking. Seungri startled at Jiyong's face as it's really close to him. "Oh um, sorry hyung, I was just thinking about something.." he  blushed hardly and quickly apologised. Jiyong wasn't mad but adored the younger's reaction , he chuckled with his gummy smile.

"What made you spaced out for so long, Seungri?" Jiyong asked curiously, raising his eyebrows towards the younger. Seungri curled his lips and begin to think what he needs to tell him. "Well, since today is the last day of my exam, I was wondering what should I do for my holiday. I'm still upset about the fact that I'm missing the opportunity to join you and Young Bae for the visit to Seoul though." He gazed at Jiyong with a disappointed look on his face. 

"Yah, it's okay, maknae. We'll wait for your appa to return on, November, right? Then we'll have fun at Seoul afterwards." Jiyong tried to cheer the younger up, it wasn't Seungri's problem anyway. The maknae smiled sweetly at Jiyong's words " Thanks, Jiyong hyung."

The smile the younger gave mesmerized Jiyong, his action somehow set some sparks in his eyes, why is he feeling this? The elders said nothing but caressed Seungri's face with his hand, it was smoother than imagined. That feeling was oozing out of his inner heart again, he acknowledges it's presence, but tend to ignore it most the time. The question is, what is triggering this feeling of his? 

He could tell the feeling was possession. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter