What?

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the store where Young Bae sets his foot on, he was still observing...

As he requested to the old lady for patterns their customers requested most, she nodded and went in then holding a tray with rows of designed bracelets . He looked at the designs but wasn't really impressed with them, either it was too flashy or it was too plainly not pleasant to look at. He picked up one by one again, still wasn't able to pick one from the selections.

"Is there anymore designs?" She shook her head. The singer then scanned around the store, but something in the corner at the displaying rack caught his eyes. He pointed at that specific accessory and felt satisfied with his decision. "I'll have this then, please wrap it up nicely." He said to the old lady with his signature smile.

=

It was already 4pm and 3hours left until the performance starts. Even though the time was still early, the bar had crowded with invited well-known artists and public figures. Popular Korean and western celebs in their casuals which are rare showed up as well.

And there he is, the talented producer, song writer, and fashionista, G-Dragon was sitting along the bar while sipping from his glass. His hazel orb was plastered against the entrance door for the whole time just to see if a certain person would arrive.

There were some approached the singer and asked about his well being, career, and sorts of dumb question he wouldn't need to use more than a second to think and answer them.

He could feel the glances given from the girls across the bar, who are they? Maybe just regular dancers from some entertainment company, he smiled to them and quickly walked off with followed squealing noises coming from afar. 

Whenev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter