An unexplainable feeling

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jiyong left the two of them, making them feeling abit awkward for the atmosphere around them. "Wanna have a seat?" The older asked Seungri, wanting to make their conversation more comfortable with that. The younger nodded, then took a seat nearby them. The silence between them begin again after awhile.

"So, uh, are you still a trainee?" Young Bae asked, trying to break the cold walls with him. Somehow, he thought that Seungri was one of Jiyong's celebrity guests, maybe he's still a newbie so he couldn't recognize this boy infront him. Young Bae still wanted to know more about this boy ,Seungri, and eager to meet him more in future too.

Seungri chuckled abit with that question, then answered "No, hyung, I'm not. I'm just Jiyong hyung's neighbour. He invited me here." He smiled to the elder, the atmosphere seemes better. "OH.”Young Bae thought to himself and laughed at his own question, feeling embarassed as well. Well, this means he could visit Jiyong in the meantime had the opportunity to meet Seungri. He grinned at his thought and took a sip on his drink.

"Hyung, are you a celebrity?" The older nearly choked himself when he heard the younger, the younger was surprised with his reaction. "What's wrong, hyung?" Seungri asked concernly to Young Bae. 

"Seungri, is it okay for me to call you maknae?" Young Bae asked, not answering his question. "Of course you can hyung, it sure would be nice to have a nice hyung like you." Seungri couldn't help but smile at his hyung again, he was happy for having a new hyung.  The elder's heart skipped a beat when he saw the smile, it was so innocent, and pure. Young Bae proceeds his answer, and heard the background music playing.

"Have you heard this?" Young Bae made a circular motion with his finger, asking the younger to pay attention to the music. Seungri nodded, it is a pop song named Good Boy, by GD and TaeYang, he always heard this song playing around the mall. "Yeah, I've heard it recently in the mall, why are you asking me, hyung?" The younger wonders what is his hyung trying to tell him.

"It's by me and Jiyong, my stage name is Taeyang, and Jiyong was GD." Young Bae explained, hoping the younger wouldn't freak out hearing this. Seungri's eyes widened, wondering if his hyung was just joking with him, he said nothing and pays more attention to the song.. It was Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung's singing, it really is them. "Wow, hyung, you both sings really good!" The maknae complimented his hyung with a bright smile, making Young Bae's pride bubbled up abit in his chest. For some reason, he was relieved with the younger's reaction, he smiled and ruffles Seungri's white hair. The white dyed hair was softer than expected.

"Thanks maknae, I appreciate it." Seungri blushed at Young Bae's action, he never let his hair touched by others like that before, even Seung Hyun hyung.

The older noticed his maknae's pale face was flushed in pink, thinking he was too damn cute as a human being and chuckled slightly. He somehow had the urge to more, but he resisted it, he will let him go for this time.  They two began chattering about random topics or about their recent doings, and started understand more about each other. Then the topic came to Seungri's talent at painting.

"I think you're really good at drawing, I admire your skills alot. You started it since young, right?" Young Bae stated, making the maknae blushes and smiled.

"Eh, thanks hyung. My parents supported me for that, so I'm grateful for them." The younger shyly accepted the compliment. Seungri wasn't th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter