Getting to know each other

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=====

Jiyong's POV

As soon as Jiyong took a step out of the cab,he could tell that this area isn't a place that he had used to, like Seoul.

He looked around and realising there were more trees than the city he lived in, the air surrounding him is also much more refreshing than ever. The sky on top of him owns the pigment of blue that he will never see between the buildings in seoul, he was amazed by the surroundings of this little town.

He wore a black and white Jersey over a simple white T, along with a baseball cap to cover his orange dyed hair .He paired his bottom with a blue faded jeans. He wanted to look stylish and casual in the same time, he wouldn't deny himself as a fashion freak. 

He dialed his manager after reaching for his phone from his pocket, wondering what he should do now.

"Hello? Jaesuk speaking here" his manager spoke in a professional tone. Jiyong can't help but smirk at the manager's answer since his manager is always a quirky hyung.

"Hyung, it's me , Jiyong" Jiyong smiled and replied.

"Ahh, Jiyong ah," the familiar tone that he used to listen to appears as the name 'Jiyong' was mentioned. "Are you here yet?Jiyong ah? If you're there, please wait for me awhile, Im arranging the furniture for the house" his manager said with somewhat tiring voice.

Jiyong immediate felt sorry for his manager that never slept for days as he was always being occupied for his own work, or taking care of Jiyong's moving. 

"Okay hyung, can I walk around abit? I need to find a shady place , it's too sunny here." Jiyong squints his eye when the rays of sun hits his face. He blocks the sun with his left hand, tilting his head avoiding the rays as much as he could.

"Sure Jiyong, just don't walk too far, you might get lost with this place." Jaesuk reminded him, acting like a father towards Jiyong. "Oh, I need to go, I'll call you back later Jiyong ah." Before Jiyong could reply, his manager had left the line.

'Oh well.' He thought to himself, starting to wander around the spot the cab dropped him and found a building nearby. He was curious about everything, acting like a little child leaving their room for the first time.

The building became larger along the shrinking distance between the building and himself. The building is white and it has large glasses that was able to see through inside. He took a glance inside the building and found there's a lot of beautiful paintings hanging on the wall inside the building. 

He turned his head and saw a row of metallic words infront of the building. 

'S.JooHim Academy of Arts and music' he read the word through his mind. Well it explains those beautiful artworks of their student that Jiyong saw . He took a step in but was blocked by the security guards of the school. He sighed in dissapointment and continued his wandering around the town.

Not long after, he suddenly recalled himself having the address to the location. He checked the pocket on his jersey and found out his manager did left him a piece of note, he is sure that's the address without looking into it, Jiyong is always confident about himself.

After walking across the big white building he encountered, there's a park nearby it, Jiyong squints his eye to focus on the park, noticing something over there is moving like...

An ape.

Jiyong thought to himself, in the meantime wonder , why could someone acting like an ape under the broad daylight? He himself couldn't help but chuckle at his own thought, then he walks slowly towards the person.

As their distance gerting closer , Jiyong took his step carefully on the grass without making any noise , the boy infront of him didn't notice his presence as he continues his weird 'dance moves' . When the boy slows down, Jiyong took an opportunity to speak up.

"Umm...excuse me?"

Jiyong was stuttered when he saw a beautiful face stopping infront of him, he frozed a while and the other stepped back a little bit. 

"Oh, um, sorry.." the boy infront of him apologised while Jiyong scanned through the boy's face. He had heavy issues with dark circles around his dark,brown eyes,  his hair was dyed in pearl white and owns a rather pale skin. The boy clumsily wipes off the sweat from his fore head with the back of his hand. Jiyong recalled himself always prepares tissue whenever he's heading out and handed it to the boy after scrambling around his bag with other personal things.

"Thanks.." he gladly accepted the tissue and started wiping off the sweat. The boy looked at Jiyong with a confusing expression, as if he was asking 'who is this guy?' right in his mind. Jiyong let out a smile looking how cute this boy is and how innocent his aura could feel. Without any hesitation, he spoke up first.

"Hello, I'm new around here.." he stated. The boy nodding his head, something has been explained in his mind. 

"Umm, how do I get to this place?" He continued, showing the folded notes he took from his pocket.

 The moment Jiyong unfol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter