Realising

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=======

SEUNG HYUN'S POV

I couldn’t help myself from hugging my beloved maknae. The moment I rang the doorbell, the adorable smile would always welcome me at the door. My Seungri, my dearest maknae. Of course I really liked him, and it might be confused to be more than ‘like’. About noona’s ‘idea’ , I was a bit hesitate about it, I’m afraid of how Seungri would react. How should I tell him if he only treated me as his hyung in his mind? What should I do if our precious friendship was destroyed? As the innocent Seungri he is, I couldn’t bare to see him suffer over my selfish feelings, but truthfully, I really , really, really, like him.

While having Seungri dragging my hands towards the living room, I looked across maknae and saw there’s a young man(at least he looked younger than me ) sitting over there, having little talks with aunty. The person had a orange dyed hair and a petite figure. He looked familiar but still couldn't be able to tell who he is. Maybe he had shown up at TV, aish, gotta pay more attention to news, don't get distracted by comics anymore Seung Hyun.

“Hyung, meet my friend, as well as neighbour, Kwon Jiyong!” Seungri casually introduced him, Jiyong stood up with a polite smile and reached his hands to me. I smiled and shook it. “ Choi Seung Hyun, or TOP.” Seungri chuckled a bit when he heard me introducing myself using that name.

 

=

They were watching movies together on the couch, the maknae comfortably leaned his head on TOP's lap, making the dragon's lap felt chilly by just looking at it.

"Osaka is pretty safe, maknae, you don't have to be so worry." The older cooed at the younger while studying his worried face. The maknae's eyes didn't move from the television, but his mind just wandered off over the safety of his mother.

=

“Seungri ah, be sure to behave well when I’m not around and do listen to your hyung.” Seungri’s mother said, making Jiyong felt dumbfounded. What is going on? “Maknae, what’s wrong?” Seungri looked at the confused Jiyong, and realized he didn’t know about the trip.

“Hyung, my umma is going to Osaka with Top hyung’s umma for eight days. Top hyung will be my guardian for my mother.” Seungri explained. Jiyong’s mouth shaped an O after listening, but then his mind returned. Wait, does this mean maknae is going to be left with this man alone for the following days?

Jiyong’s heart felt uneasy, even though aunty had her trust on this man fully, he couldn’t.

“Ah, Seung Hyun, is your mother waiting outside? We shouldn’t have her waiting.” Seungri’s mother reminded Seung Hyun, he nodded. “ Let me help you with your luggage aunty.” Seung Hyun offered while lifting her luggages with his long limbs.

Three of them waved goodbye to them, looking at the fading cab leaving in the distance. A sob suddenly broke the moment, the both elder looked at the source, the poor panda was sobbing.

Seungri couldn’t help it, he was emotional when it comes to parting, like how his father did every time. He wasn’t really used to these scenarios even though they came in wave after wave since young. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter