Meet my friend,

Helplessly in love ( re-written as 'Our Secret Garden')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

===

 

"Im hoome!!" Seungri greeted like usual when he reached his house. He took of his sneaker walked to the lobby.

Seung Hyun was treating himself like it was his house while watching tv. He turned his head when he heard Seungri. 

"Oh you're home, maknae!"  Seung Hyun welcomed him with a enthusiastic smile on his face. His hyung, Seung Hyun is the type of person with mature looks but childish personality. He would tease the younger whenever he wants to since he always supress him with his age. 

"Yeah hyung,  where's umma?" Seungri asked him, wondering where she was as she didn't greet him when he's back. He walked straight towards the kitchen and see no signs of her. 

"Oh, aunty went grocery shopping with my umma to fetch something.." Seung Hyun answered. "Do you have them? The petals?"  Seungri remembered why he was here for , yes ,he was here for the petals.

"Sure hyung, here it is." He sat on the couch next to the elder and showed some packets of artificial flower petals from his bag. There are varieties of colours that Seung Hyun requested from his maknae, he was working on a  project with it. 

"Thanks, maknae, you're the best." Seung Hyun praised him with a big smile, which has an attractive face to go with it. Seungri blushed slighty but curiosity hits him again. 

"What is the project about, hyung?" He asked Seung Hyun. The elder was pleased with his maknae's 'wanting to know' habits, he leaned in closer to him, teasing the younger like he always does.

=

Seungri could feel his face was burning when the elder's intense gaze was staring into his eyes. Making him embarassed and stared at the floor. He could even feel the elders's breath was swiping across his face, acting like a flamethrower and could turn his face into dust any second.

 Seung Hyun chuckled at his maknae's reaction, so pure yet adorable, making him wanted to more.  "Maknae ah, you're so cute." He whispers slightly , sending shivers towards the younger. 

Seungri backed off to the corner of the couch, thinking why his hyung likes to so much?? 

"Um, thanks hyung.." Seungri rubbed his nose, feeling embarassed as Seung Hyun smirked. "I'm using the petals to arrange them and use them as colours." The elder got up and went to grab his bag behind the couch.

"Here, have a look." Seung Hyun showed the younger a white canvas with some pencil sketches on it. Seungri carefully handle it to prevent causing any flaw on it. 

"It's halfway done though." He added. Seungri was observing the canvas, trying to understand what is it about. There are some simple pencil on it, these 's arrangement forms something looked similar ro Seungri. Then he figured.

"Is it a girraffe, hyung?" Seungri could tell the features from the sketch, leaving Seung Hyun felt amazed with Seungri's observation skill. Then the elder nodded in agree, he then continued

"She was my favourite. Her name is Jeannie." Seung Hyun told Seungri ,but his expression became sad as soon as the name was mentioned. The maknae wonders why

"What happened hyung?" Seungri asked, wanted to know why his hyung was unhappy. Seung Hyun looked at him, sighed and continue , "She passed away last week when she was giving birth. So I'm doing this project as a remembrance for her. It means really much to me." 

Seungri felt sorry for that news, but witnessed a part of his hyung he never seen before. He must've really love that giraffe.

"Don't be sad hyung, Jeannie will be happy if she knew you did all these for her." Seungri comforted his hyung, hoping he won't be sad for too long, he patted on Seung Hyun's back looking into his watery eyes.

"Thanks for listening to me, maknae." He hugged Seungri, trying to hide his tears. Seungri knew that the elder is really upset about it, he patted on his back again, letting the other have his time.

=

When both their ummas returned, Seung Hyun bitted farewell to the younger, then left. When Seungri was having dinner with his umma, he told everything about his hyung had told him just now. His umma is surprised how people was so easy going on him, letting him to know a part of their lives.

"You know something, Seungri?" Umma suddenly asked him, making her son having a confusing expression on the face. He raised his head up to look at her.

"What is it ,umma?" Seungri asked after he swallowed his food. His umma smiled, looking at how innocent her son could be.

"You have that kind of aura that makes everyone feels relieved whenever they're around you, you're a really sweet child, my son." Seungri listens to his mother, he doesn't know how to react but smiled for her words.

"Thanks umma, i appreciate it." Seungri replied, his mother smiles to him in respond. In Seungri's mind, since his umma is a beautiful housewife, he must've gain all his features from her, or maybe some part from his father. He continued eating his food, but suddenly misses his father.

His father is a sucessful businessman in his company. Seungri could only see him around three times a month as he always went on the business trip. Although he didn't spend much time looked after Seungri growing, he still knew his appa is a loving father. 

"When is appa going to return this month, umma?" Seungri asked his mother, hoping could see his father as soon as possible. His mother sighed as the thought of her husband came to mind.

"He wouldn't be back until November.." 

Seungri felt greatly disappointed on that outcome, trying to hold his tears back, he missed his father too much. Actually, Seungri 's father hadn't been around since May, which was last month. 

"Don't blame your father, Seungri ah" his umma comforting him with a shaky voice, but didn't realise her own tears had fell out.

Seungri nodded and approach her to give a tight hug. He never doubted his father for loving his family, but he really wanted to have more chance to spend with his father.

=====

 The next day, classes was boring as u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter