11. The

Roommates *Hiatus*

 

"A ?" Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and moved Kyungsoo out of the way so he could put the cushions back in place.

 
"A ." The elder confirmed.
 
"You went crazy because of a ?" Kyungsoo scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.
 
"I have a valid reason to go mad. I knew they were setting us up. I told you!"
 
"How do you even know it's their ?!"
 
"Whose else could it be?! Yours?! Who the hell are you ing because it's not me, Jongin!" Jongin took a second to scowl as his pride was hurt by the indecent reminder. "I'm sorry. That was uncalled for." Kyungsoo had lowered his voice to a whisper and threw the onto the coffee table.
 
"Ok. So you were right," Jongin sat on the newly re-cushioned sofa and pulled Kyungsoo into his arms before kissing the top of his head. "What can we do? Confront them? They'll deny it or something."
 
"I know. But what other choice do we have?" Jongin pondered for a moment before finally shrugging his shoulders.
 
"Wait it out?" Kyungsoo sighed. That was not the answer he was hoping for, but he knew it was the only one Jongin could think of in the heat of the moment.
 
"If we have to."
 
~
 
"So when do you think they'll find it?" Baekhyun handed Chanyeol his coffee before settling next to him and taking a sip of his own.
 
"They probably already did. Who knows at this point?"
 
"And you think it will work? What if they get in an argument?" Chanyeol hummed at the thought of causing a fight. A couldn't cause that much of an uproar, in his opinion.
 
"Maybe they did. Maybe they're laughing. Maybe they used it. We won't know until a while." He shrugged.
 
"And if they didn't find it?"
 
"Then we'll leave more. Whatever it takes for them to finally notice our little boost. And then they'll expect something bigger. But really, well only just leave about a box of them at the most. And then we wait. We wait for them to go crazy." He chuckled almost evilly. The look in his eyes had Baekhyun shuddering with excitement.
 
"I am totally rubbing off on you." The smaller pinched Chanyeol's cheek fondly.
 
"Yeah, I figured you'd be proud of corruption."
 
~ ~ ~
 
Jongin had decided they should say nothing about the incident. Kyungsoo was more than willing to agree with him. A was a minor issue, despite it saying, 'Good luck with this, Soo.;)" on the wrapper, but that could be overlooked. They'd rather confront Baekhyun and Chanyeol once they left larger hints.
 
"I doubt they'd hide a in here, Soo." Jongin chuckled after they've made up. They were currently petting the dogs as a way to reduce the stress from their previous argument. Kyungsoo was trying to list examples of what could happen, but clearly Jongin doesn't understand what a case scenario is.
 
"Nini, sometimes I have to pray for you," Kyungsoo face palmed before continuing. "Anyway, it's a possibility. Knowing Baekhyun, I have to keep my eyes on him at any given moment. He's sneaky. Who knows what he has up his sleeve.
 
"I don't know how I'll be able to face Chanyeol today when I leave in a few minutes. But I'm pretty sure he's saying the same thing to Baekhyun about me." He snorted as he stuffed his clean set of clothes in a ziplock bag, and then in his duffle.
 
"The most I can say is remain casual. You're more collected when it comes to holding secrets than poor Chanyeol is." Kyungsoo gave him a peck on the lips as he saw Jongin out the door for work.
 
"I'll see what I can do. Remember to put Neosporin on Jjangu's paw. And you still have to take your recipes to the kitchen. Say hi to Minseok hyung for me." Kyungsoo closed the door in front of him and chuckled to himself.
 
"Love you, too, Nini. And don't say a word to Chanyeol." He muttered to himself as he shook his head and lifted the wounded dog from his position on the couch.
 
~
 
Jongin came to the dance studio with new information about a new client: a boy group.
 
"They're pretty close to our age, so they'll be pretty rambunctious at first. But other than that, they're good people. You listened to that song I sent you a few weeks ago, so I assume you're ready to finally meet them?" Chanyeol questioned and took the duffle bag from Jongin, slinging it over his own shoulder.
 
"Yeah, I'm ready."
 
"Great. They're excited to have a younger choreographer, so be prepared to have a ton of casual conversations during your breaks. I'll see you to it. They're in there." Jongin nodded his head and entered the practice room to a large group of teenage boys ranging in many different heights- and possibly ages.
 
"I'm Jongin. I'll be choreographing you guys for your award show performance for the time being," He introduced himself. The response would've been instant if it weren't for a phone.
 
"Sorry, sorry. Jongin, put this on vibrate next time," Chanyeol murmured before pulling the phone from Jongin's bad. "It's Kyungsoo. You wanna take this?"
 
"Who's Kyungsoo?" One of the group members asked with furrowed eyebrows.
 
"His boyfriend. But their relationship is weird." Chanyeol went ahead and answered the phone anyway. Immediately, Kyungsoo's voice sounded through the studio.
 
*Where did you put the Neosporin? I can't find it anywhere.* Chanyeol had furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before his eyes widened in revelation.
 
"Jongin said to check the couch cushions." He knew Baekhyun told him not to do anything: that was their initial plan before Chanyeol decided to sneak condoms between the couches. Jongin had caught onto the 'trick'. And judging by the awkward silence, he knew Kyungsoo did, too.
 
*Oh wait, The tube is in Monggu's mouth. No wonder he kept following me. What a cutie.* Kyungsoo hadn't actually found the Neosporin that way; he actually did check the cushions and found it there, but he wasn't going to let the big moron know that he knew about his and Baekhyun's idiotic plan. Well, he knew of half of it.
 
Jongin inwardly praised Kyungsoo for being clever enough to lie. He'd make sure to bring Kyungsoo some ramyun from his favorite food truck after rehearsal. Speaking of, he'll have to let the rookie group in on the situation whenever Chanyeol wasn't around.
 
After Kyungsoo and Jongin had exchanged goodbyes, Chanyeol had left the room, giving Jongin the perfect opportunity to explain the story to the group.
 
"You should know that as you train here, you'll find out a lot about my personal life. For instance, the reason Chanyeol told Soo to check the couch cushions is because he and his boyfriend- Kyungsoo's best friend- hid a in there. They're trying to get us to sleep with each other, but you know, we want to do it when the time's right. So Kyingsoo thinks they'll try a bunch of things to give us hints to do it… I think he's a bit paranoid, but apparently Chanyeol's boyfriend would do things like that. I don't really know. And as far as Chanyeol is concerned, he has no idea we know about the . Let's keep it that way, alright?"
 
"Out of curiously, how long have you and this Kyungsoo guy been dating?" One of the younger members questioned Jongin. The elder pondered for a moment as he tried to think of the time they actually became official.
 
"We were roommates for seven months, and then we started dating. That was about throw or three months ago…"
 
"And you still haven't slept with him yet? That's pretty sad. But at least you guys are dedicated enough to wait." Another shrugged. Jongin huffed at the statement. Did everyone have to have the same mindset as his best friend? He wasn't sure.
 
"Anyway," he was quick to change the subject because he began to think that everyone around him were addicts that didn't really care about patience. "We should get started with learning the choreography. Enough about this. It doesn't leave our circle, capiche?" When he received murmurs of agreement from the young crew, he had begun to show them the first few steps of their choreography.

Ok, you guys. So I'm finally back in Waco, and I'm really exhausted. I've had some conversations with people about the concert. And I really enjoy them. I was going to update my other story, too after this, and then I'll go to bed because my mother changed my doctors appointment to Tuesday. And I have a district test in pre calculus that I am nowhere near prepared for. Therefore, I'll study for that tomorrow morning because it is in my first period. Until then, feel free to comment. I'm always looking to talking to you guys.

And on an unrelated note, thanks to you guys, I have exceeded 500 karma points. And I know that may not seem like a lot, but I'm fairly pleased. So thank you!

-Chencing_Machine