Prologue

Roommates *Hiatus*

Looking for a new roommate:

Apartment in Samseong-dong, Gangnam District
3 bedroom/2 bath
158^2 m
Parking
Great View
Balcony
Garden
Wood Floor
Fully Furnished
Security System
Price: 1965628.42 won a month

•Must NOT be homophobic
•Male or Female- it doesn't matter
•Must be willing to cuddle and watch Pororo with me

I sadly have an annoying best friend that visits far too often. Beware of him. He's sassy and talkative.

I'm really just seeking a roommate so I can have Pororo marathons with and cook food for. As long as you don't have a criminal record, I'll probably accept. Pets are always welcome.

"Do you really trust this ad already? Shouldn't you meet the guy first before you set up living arrangements at the apartment complex?" His manager asked him wearily. Park Chanyeol may have come across as childish and irresponsible at times, but he had his priorities straight when it came to managing his client and long time best friend, Kim Jongin.

Jongin huffed and typed furiously at his laptop, in search of more information about the complex. "Hyung, now that I am residing permanently in Seoul, I should start looking for places. I came across this advertisement. Truth be told, I'm really into it."

"Is it because your dogs can live there, too? Or is it because you are guaranteed home cooked meals? Or maybe the fact that this person will accept your preferences?" Chanyeol gave him a pointed look.

"He or she also likes Pororo. You can't say no to Pororo. And the kids can live with us. You know how hard it is to find a roommate willing to house three kids?" Jongin scoffed and checked out the profile of the house owner. 

"Pororo? What is this person? Four?" Chanyeol snorted out a laugh.

"You were in a ferret appreciation club when you were younger. You have no room to judge," Jongin grumbled. "Holy , I'm going to be living with an executive chef. And he owns a restaurant. Four and a half stars. That means his cooking has gotta be good. No wonder he lives in Gangnam. But why a roommate?" Jongin trailed off as he looked for other things about the ad placer. He was hoping he'd find some slightly more personal information on the man. So far, all he knows is that he lives in Gangnam and is possibly gay. That means Jongin and the owner's relationship would have to remain completely platonic.

"Isn't it obvious?" Chanyeol snorts. "He's just seeking a roommate to cook for and cuddle with while watching Pororo marathons."

Jongin rolled his eyes at his friend and searched the restaurant. If he was to find information about the owner, he may as well start there. "I know, but could it mean that he's lonely or just really motherly? I mean, so far I don't see any problems with living with him. It's just that I'm genuinely curious and whoa- hot damn. I found him." Chanyeol's eyebrows rose and he stood up from his chair to loom over Jongin and his computer.

"Cute." He commented after seeing the man's face. It was youthful and pale; his cheeks looked soft and pokable. His eyes were large and looked almost innocent, which was what made him appear cute to begin with. Then his plump lips. They somewhat resembled a heart, and it couldn't be more endearing.

"Very cute. And if you look at pictures of him and his food, it looks really good. I really don't think I'd mind living with him while he cooks food that looks as beautiful as that."

Chanyeol could only roll his eyes and return to his phone, though he was starting to think a bit more lightly about Jongin living with the chef. If it meant food and a permanent place to stay, then Chanyeol was all for it.

The only minor issue he could say he had was the fact that this Do Kyungsoo character seemingly met Jongin's personal standards.


So here is the prologue for this new Kaisoo fic! I've had this idea for a while now, and I wanted to post it after the series was over, but I couldn't wait any longer. So, I did decide to post it on Thanksgiving if it wasn't edited in time. Anyway, please be sure to leave me comments and communicate. I will most likely get back to you guys. Also, I'm sorry if this format seems odd. I'm posting through my phone.

-Chencing_Machine