Chapter Nine

I Don't Care

Your POV

"Let me introduce you to my friends here," Jaekyung said with a smirk.  He walked over to where the six unknown people were.  "This here is my older brother and his girlfriend, younger brother, dad, uncle, and cousin." 

Luhan was still sitting in front of me while the rest of the eleven were standing their ground and glaring back at Jaekyung and his people.  Slowly Jaekyung and them were inching over to Luhan and I, and when Luhan saw that he immediately tried untying the rope around my wrist. 

"Hah, don't even try," laughed one of the men.  He launched himself at Luhan, but was blocked by Chanyeol. 

Both the men and Chanyeol were the same height and began tumbling around the room.  Baekhyun and Jongin were trying to pull the man away from Chanyeol, but then the rest of the other men came and tried attacking them. 

It was a whole mess.  The only two who weren't fighting was Kyungsoo and Luhan who were trying to get my wrist free from the tightly tied rope.  It didn't last long though, because the woman and Jaekyung were coming right for us. 

Luhan helped Kyungsoo up because he had hurt his ankle then stepped in front of me.  Within a second he was back on the ground.  He was punched by Jaekyung so hard that he spat out some blood. 

I struggled to reach for him but my hand got slapped away and someone gripped from underneath my jaw, forcing me to look up at who ever was holding onto me.  It was the woman.  Her sharp nails were slightly digging into my skin as she looked down at me with a smirk. 

"This one seems a bit petite... but looks as able as the rest," she said. 

I grit my teeth and used my foot to kick her leg.  She didn't fall, but lost her balance and just gripped onto my jaw even harder. 

"You better watch it, little girl, or you might not survive the night." 

"Like I care," I spat. 

She let go of my jaw and decided to pull on my hair instead.  It hurt, but I didn't say anything.  Then she bent down to my eye level and smiled evilly.  It creeped me out and I hoped that she would get out of my face soon. 

She continued to blabber in front of me until Kyungsoo pushed her away.  He bent back down and tried to untie me.  As Kyungsoo did that, I tried to kick her away from us until Kyungsoo was done. 

As soon as the rope let my hand free I could feel it again.  I got up with Kyungsoo and was about to run out of the apartment until Jaekyung grabbed me from behind and placed the edge of a knife to the side of my ribs. 

"No one move, or else this goes into her," Jaekyung threatened. 

Everyone who was fighting slowly stopped what they were doing.  Jaekyung laughed and let one of the other men take over while he looked over the guys.  He stopped in front of Luhan who was being helped by Minseok. 

"You," he said, "You're the one who brought your friends, wasn't it?"  No one said anything and just let Jaekyung speak.  "Maybe you should be taught a lesson.  How about I teach you how to really beat the crap out of someone, hmm?" 

He pulled on Luhan's collar and threw him to the ground.  Minseok was about to throw a punch at him, but then Jaekyung put his hand up and caught it in midair. 

"I don't think you want to do that, unless you want to hurt Jinah over there," Jaekyung said and quickly glanced at me. 

"It's alright," Luhan told Minseok and nodded his head. 

Jaekyung smirked while Kris and Sehun had to hold Minseok back.  Luhan, who was on the cold floor, tried getting up, but Jaekyung stepped on his back before he got the chance to.  After kicking him a few times, he pulled Luhan up and began punching his face and stomach continuously. 

"S-Stop!" I screamed.  "Jaekyung, stop right now!  Please!  Stop hurting him!  I-I'll... I'll do whatever you want me to do." 

"Oh, will you?" Jaekyung asked and turned to look at me. 

"Yes!  Just stop hurting them..." 

Jaekyung dropped the weak Luhan onto the ground carelessly and walked over to me.  He smirked and traced my jaw-line with the tip of his finger before moving down my neck.  Then he pulled on my shirt causing some buttons to be ripped off and fly to the ground and exposed my bra. 

"Wh-what are you doing?  Stop it!" I exclaimed. 

"Shh, if you don't want me to hurt any of your friends, then let me do this okay, dear?" Jaekyung said sweetly. 

I bit my bottom lip and slowly nodded my head and let him continue to strip me.  He stared and felt me up and was about to reach out and pull my skirt down until we heard pounding at the door. 

"Let us in!  We're the police!  Open up before we knock down this door," a deep man's voice yelled from the other side of the door. 

Jaekyung looked at his family members and friends, but then was kicked down by Tao, who also knocked out the guy that was holding onto me.  Then Yixing quickly ran over to me and wrapped his blazer around my shoulders while the others helped each other and Luhan. 

The door broke down and the police came rushing in.  The six plus Jaekyung began fighting and pushing the police away, but were soon arrested anyways.  By that time I dropped down on my knees to the floor. 

Then Luhan knelt down in front of me.  I looked up at him.  He had blood coming out of his mouth and his left eye was starting to swell up and I couldn't imagine how much the rest of his body was bruised.  Tears started falling from my eyes.  This whole night was too overwhelming and I couldn't keep them in anymore. 

At first it was only Jihoon hurt, but now Luhan and his eleven other friends were beaten, too.  I was almost by Jaekyung and six other people.  And I let Jaekyung feel me up.  I feel like it was all too much, but I knew that it was all my fault, I caused all of this to happen. 

"I'm so sorry," I cried out.  "This is all my fault...  You guys are hurt for no reason because of me.  I'm so, so sorry..." 

"Hey, hey, don't worry about it," Luhan said.  "Are you hurt anywhere?"  He came closer to me and examined my arms and legs for any busies or cuts. 

"No," I sniffled.  Luhan lifted his hand and wiped away my tears with his thumb. 

"Please don't think it's your fault because it's not.  All of us are just glad you're safe." 

I looked up at the eleven guys looking down on me with small smiles.  The nodded their heads to show that they were really just glad I was okay.  "Thank you," I thanked them all and tried not to cry. 

"It's no problem," I heard Joonmyeon say.  "Like Luhan said, we're just glad you're okay." 

I gave them a weak smile, but felt like the room was just getting darker and darker.  My head started to feel dizzy and then I felt my body fall forward and everything disappear. 

 

 


Hia!  How'd you guys like this chapter?  I'm actually pretty satisfied with my action-filled chapters here, hehe :P  Anyways, this story is almost finished

 

~Angelflyer