Chapter Twelve

I Don't Care

Author's POV

Luhan came and parked his car outside of your house and waited for you to come out and climb into the car.  After a minute you finally came out in a plain white t-shirt, blue jeans, and converse shoes.  You smiled at Luhan who was waving at you. 

You got into the car and Luhan drove off to the beach that was just outside of the city.  It was a nice, warm day with the sun shining brightly from the morning.  In short, a perfect day to go walking along the waves in the sand. 

Once Luhan had parked the car, you both got out of the car and took off your shoes.  Then went down to the sandy beach and began walking. 

As you two walked while holding hands and laughing, you spotted an ice cream stand.  "Han-ah, let's go get some ice cream over there," you said and pointed. 

He nodded and the both of you began walking in the direction of the ice cream stand.  After ordering and getting the delicious ice cream cones, you guys continued your walk along the beach. 

There was a bench where you two rested and enjoyed the scenery together.  Then Luhan decided it was time to go back and go to the mall and shop around there and maybe even snack on street food while we're down there. 

You guys ended up window shopping for a while, then heading to the food stands to snack.  In the end, you and Luhan decided to get couple rings and the same key chain. 

Then you two went to catch a movie before dinner.  When you two got to the restaurant, it was packed, the waiter said that if you guys didn't want to wait then you would have to take a seat outside in the back.  It wasn't a big problem for the both of you because the setting sun was right before your guys' eyes. 

After eating, Luhan took you to the hill that you guys used to play on all the time when you guys were younger.  He laid a small blanket on the ground and sat down while patting the space beside him motioning for you to sit down.  You sat down and his arm automatically wrapped around your waist. 

"It's a great view isn't it?" Luhan asked.  You nodded.  "I wonder why I didn't realize this spot was so beautiful in the first place." 

You smiled.  "Thanks for the date, Han.  This day was amazing because of you." 

"Well, I'm just glad you're here with me."  He rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb.  Then he looked up at you.  His ears were starting to turn red and he looked nervous.  You stared at him curiously and leaned closer to him. 

"Is something wrong?" you asked. 

"N-no...  I-it's just...  I know we're taking this slow and all, but... c-can I at least k-kiss your cheek?" Luhan asked shyly. 

You smiled and nodded your head.  Luhan then leaned closer to your cheek and planted a nice, little peck on it.  He pulled back and held you closer. 

"I love you," he said. 

"I love you, too," you replied and laid your head on his should as you two stargazed. 

 

*6 years later* 

Your POV

I rubbed my eyes open and sat up slowly.  Beside me lay my husband that I had just got married to the day before.  He slept peacefully with his lips slightly parted.  I smiled at him and carefully got out of bed, making sure to not wake him from his slumber. 

As soon as I was out of the room safely, I went into our new kitchen to cook up breakfast.  I decided since Luhan hasn't been home in a very long time, why not try and make him a chinese-styled breakfast today. 

I finished cooking within an hour and set the table before going up to wake my husband.  When I entered the room, it was empty.  The bed was nicely made and there was no sign of Luhan anywhere.  I walked into the room more and looked for him. 

Just as I was about to call for him, I felt arms wrap around me.  I smiled and tip-toed so that I could place a kiss on his cheek. 

"Hey," he whined.  "Don't I deserve more than just kiss on the cheek?  I made the bed." 

"I made breakfast, though," I said. 

He chuckled.  "Okay, you win.  Let's go and eat then." 

We made our way downstairs and sat at the table.  I stared at Luhan waiting for a reaction.  His smile was even wider from before and he locked eye contact with me. 

"This is great, love.  Thank you so much," Luhan said and reached over to grab my hand.  He gave it a squeeze then picked up his chopsticks. 

After breakfast, Luhan and I got dressed and ready for the day. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked Luhan as I brushed my hair. 

"You'll see.  I have the whole day planned out," Luhan replied. 

We climbed into the car and drove off to where ever Luhan had planned on going to. 

Soon a beach was revealed to me.  Luhan parked and got out.  I followed and slipped my hand into his.  He looked at me and smiled. 

"Do you remember this beach?" he asked. 

"Of course I do.  We've been here ever summer," I replied. 

"It's also because this is where we had our first official date." 

I chuckled.  "That too." 

We began walking down along the water and stopped at an ice cream stand just like our first date.  After eating our ice cream, Luhan wrapped his arms around me and let his chin rest on the top of my head. 

"What are we going to do next?  Go to the mall?" I asked. 

"Nope.  We're going to the airport." 

"Is that why you told me to pack yesterday?" 

"Yup.  Now let's go." 

He took my hand and lead me back to the car.  We drove back to our apartment and picked up our suitcase before driving off to the airport. 

In no time we were in China at a hotel dropping our stuff off before Luhan was pulling me out into the city.  He showed me some places that he remembered that he loved going to when he was younger. 

Our last stop was out in a peaceful field.  Luhan brought out a blanket and some food for dinner.  I sat down and began unpacking the food for the two of us. 

Finally when Luhan sat down, I held up some noodles for him to eat.  He gladly took them into his mouth and gently pinched my nose.  We sat together eating and enjoying the setting sun. 

After we were done eating, we put the food away and sat back down on the blanket.  Luhan wrapped his arm around me and stared up into the starry sky. 

"Today was amazing," I told him. 

He chuckled.  "That's what you said six years ago when we first started dating," he said. 

I smiled.  "Because it really is." 

"I'm glad." 

"I love you so much, Han." 

"I love you, too, Jinah." 

He planted a kiss on my cheek and caressed my cheek. 

"You know," he began, "when I was talking to our parents about our honeymoon trip they asked if we could bring back a baby... maybe?" 

I looked at Luhan in shock.  He was already laying me down gently and beginning to hover over me.  I felt my cheeks start burning up and nervousness wash over me. 

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered. 

"You don't want to?" he asked cocking his head to the side and staring at me with a blank expression. 

"No!  No, it's not that I don't want to..."  I looked away from him.  "It's just... that I-I'm scared.  M-my body isn't fit.  I don't know how to do it.  I'm worried-" 

"Shh," he hushed me.  "I don't care about any of that stuff that you're worried about.  And you're beautiful, so don't worry.  I'm nervous too, to tell you truthfully, but I'm here with you." 

I nodded my head and let him continue.  He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.  Our kiss turned into a make-out session, but then I soon realized that we were out in public still. 

"Luhan," I said pushing him away slightly. 

"Hmm?" he asked. 

"W-we're out in public..." I replied shyly. 

He chuckled.  "Okay, okay.  Let's get back to the hotel quickly then." 

He got up first and helped me up.  We folded the blanket and made our way back to the hotel, where the night went on and we continued with what we started. 

 

 

THE END

 


Hello everyone!  Here is the last and final chapter!  I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and whole story in general.  Thank you to those who have read the whole story, I really really appreciate it.  Tell me how you guys liked it in the comments!  I would love to read your guys' review on it!  Anyways, thank you again and I hope you enjoyed this short story, and go and check out some of my other stories.  As of right now I have many stories on draft, but I will try and put them out as soon as possible!  :)

 

~Angelflyer