Chapter Ten

I Don't Care

Luhan's POV

Suddenly Jinah fainted.  She fell into my arms, luckily.  I turned her around so that I could see her face.  She looked pale and I began to worry. 

I got up with Jinah in my arms.  At first I almost fell over because I was beginning to feel weak, but I quickly stabled myself and walked to the ambulance and placed her on one of the stretchers before climbing in and holding her hand as we drove off to the hospital. 

When we got to the hospital, they took Jinah away to examine her.  I wanted to wait outside for her to come out, but they continuously recommended me to go get checked out as well and make sure that I was fine.  And as I was getting patched up, my friends came in to get bandaged, too. 

Then we waited in the waiting room for Jinah to come out.  It soon became really late and everyone, except Minseok, was about to head out.  I said goodbye to each of them and watched as they left in small groups or pairs. 

I looked at Minseok who still sat beside me.  "You're not going to go home?" I asked. 

"Mmm, I was just waiting for them to leave to talk to you," he replied. 

"What did you want to talk about?" 

"It's nothing important, but did you see what I meant?  About how you really liked and cared for her tonight.  I knew you never stopped." 

I looked at him.  "I know...  I guess I was just in denial.  I thought that she had someone else she loved, someone better than me." 

"You don't understand; she's always loved you and only you.  Neither of you guys might've told me you guys had a crush on each other, but I knew from the look that you gave each other back then that there was no one in this world that will be able to break your guys' relationship.  I've been a by-stander watching this all happen.  A reader or watcher waiting for my favorite pair to finally get together.  And now, I can finally live in my fantasy." 

I looked down at my hands and thought about what Minseok was saying.  Maybe he was right.  Maybe I was just blind to see things from a different perspective that's why I was always denying my love for Jinah. 

"Hey, don't worry about it now.  I'm just glad that things are going to go well now.  And according to my fantasies, you two will get married and have children and allow me to be the god parent and uncle of them." 

"Whoa, what's up with you all of a sudden?  I never thought that far ahead in life." 

"Ah, just shut up and stop talking back to me." 

I looked up at him and smiled.  "Okay, okay..." 

We talked for a little while longer, but I was dozing off slowly.  Just as I closed my eyes, the doctor came out and Jinah's parents came rushing in.  I stood up with Minseok and talked to the doctor with Jinah's parents. 

"She's doing okay right now, she's just got a minor concussion, but it's not something to be too worried about," the doctor told us. 

"Oh thank goodness," Jinah's mother exclaimed in relief and held onto her husband's hand. 

I too was relieved and felt my worries start slipping away.  We thanked the doctor once more before he smiled at us and walked away.  Then Jinah's parents turned and looked at both me and Minseok. 

"Luhan!  Thank you guys for helping my daughter," her mother said while looking at both me and Minseok. 

"Oh, Mrs. No, don't worry about it.  But if you're going to thank someone, thank Luhan.  He was the one that called all of us to help Jinah," Minseok said before I got the chance to speak up. 

She and her husband looked at me.  "Thank you so much, Luhan, thank you."  She began to tear up.  "I.. I don't know what I would've done if something bad happened." 

"Please don't cry, Mrs. No," I said before she got the chance to say anything else and smiled to them.  "You don't have to thank me.  I'm just glad Jinah is safe." 

The gave me a smile and nodded thier heads.  "Oh my!" Mrs. No suddenly exclaimed.  "I didn't even realize until now that you two are bruised up!  Are you guys okay?" 

I looked at Minseok, then turned back to look at her.  "Yes, we're fine.  It only hurts a little bit." 

Mrs. No walked up to me and brought her hand up to cup one of my cheeks.  She examined my brusies that could be seen on my face, then looked down at my arms and looked over Minseok as well. 

"You guys suffered a lot, I can tell," she said while looking at us with a worried expression.  "All your cuts and bruises-" 

"We're really okay, I promise," I said. 

She still gave me a concerned look.  "Okay, well, I hope you guys heal quickly." 

We nodded then began walking towards the exit.  I was going to go in and see Jinah before I left, but decided against it as we were walking out already. 

 

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes and felt how sore my body was.  The first thing that I saw was the white ceiling.  Slowly I began lifting my self so that I could sit up right. 

Then I noticed my parents who had just came in.  "Jinah!" my mother exclaimed and came running to wrap her arms around me.  I felt like she was trying to squeeze the life out of me. 

"Dear, you're going to hurt her even more," my dad said. 

Finally my mom let me go and I could breathe again. 

"I'm so glad that you're okay," my mom said and tried not to sob in front of me. 

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine," I said. 

Silence took over for a moment, but then Luhan and them popped into my mind.  "Mom!" I exclaimed. 

"What?  What is it, sweetie?" she asked in panic and worry coming across her face. 

"Wh-where's Han and everyone?" 

"Oh," she said, relief washing over her.  "They went home.  I told them to go rest up because they looked pretty beaten... especially Luhan." 

"B-but they're alright right now, right?" 

"Yes, they are, sweetie." 

Thank goodness.  I laid myself back down on the hospital bed and closed my eyes once again to let sleep take over me.  I was glad that nothing too terrible happened to them, though I still felt bad. 

 

 


Hi there!  After a full chapter of action, how do you guys like this chapter?  Nothing really happened much in this chapter, but I hope that you guys liked it and enjoyed reading! :)

 

~Angelflyer