Chapter Two

I Don't Care

Your POV

After school ended, I went to my locker and found someone waiting for me.  I walked up to him as he leaned agianst the locker right next to mine. 

"Hi, oppa," I greeted him and opened up my locker to grab my spare sweater out of it. 

"Hey, babe," he greeted back flirtatiously. 

I giggled.  "I thought I told you to stop calling me that."  I lightly punched his arm. 

"But I like the nickname, babe." 

"Jihoon-ah." 

"What?"

I smiled and shook my head.  "Let's go." 

He and I then began walking over to the closest cafe to the school to grab a drink and after school snack.  We waited in line together and playfully poked at one another as we waited for our turn. 

"Next," the worker finally called out.  We stepped up forward and stood in front of the counter.  "What would you like to order?" 

Jihoon told her what he wanted first and the worker typed it in.  Then he looked at me.  "What do you want, babe?  I'll pay." 

"Oppa," I whined.  He usually always paid whenever we were together and buying something. 

"Shush," he hushed me and put his arm around me.  I pouted and told the worker what I wanted, then Jihoon paid for the both of us and we waited off to the side for the drinks. 

 

Luhan's POV

"Yah, yah hyung!" Chanyeol yell-whispered as he ran back to us.  The eleven of us turned to look at Chanyeol. 

"What is it?" I asked and sipped my coffee. 

"Jinah is here..." 

"So?" 

"And she's here with some guy!" 

There was silence as all the guys looked between me and Chanyeol and maybe even around for Jinah.  "So what?" 

That small, little question grabbed the attention of all of them and made them all look at me. 

"Han, you can't tell me that it doesn't bother you," Joonmyeon said. 

I looked at all of them and sighed.  They're always bothering me with this topic.  "No, it does not bother me one bit.  I do not care," I replied. 

"But Luhan hyung, they seemed pretty close with one another," Chanyeol added. 

I shrugged, letting them all give me their usual stares when I deny that I have no feelings for Jinah.  Eventually they go back to talking and doing their own things. 

I took a sip from my coffee and when I looked up I spotted Jinah and the Jihoon guy that people say that she's been dating.  Unknowingly my fists tightened.  Luckily I wasn't holding the coffee cup, though.  Quickly I looked away and got up making the chair screech across the floor causing my friends to look at me. 

"I have to go.  Lots of homework tonight..." I told my eleven friends and picked up my drink before walking out of the cafe. 

 

Author's POV

"I have no idea what he's talking about," Minseok said after Luhan left, "We didn't get any homework tonight." 

The eleven friends began questioning why Luhan had suddenly left when their eldest friend told them that.  But they soon when back to their own side conversations. 

Meanwhile, you and Jihoon were walking downtown next to each other and stopped at a car shop.  The both of you entered and greeted Jihoon's uncle, who owned the shop.  Then you guys began your studies. 

Luhan, who had walked out of the cafe just after you and Jihoon, and decided to follow the both of you for an unknown reason.  He stopped outside of the car shop and leaned against the brick wall. 

What was he doing, he wondered to himself.  He let out a sigh and kicked a small rock that was beside his shoe.  He found no purpose of being there and pushed himself off the wall and decided to walk around because he really had nothing better to do. 

Almost an hour after Luhan had left the car shop, your mom texted you saying that she wanted you home to clean up around the house before your aunt and uncle came by tomorrow afternoon.  You said goodbye to Jihoon and his uncle, then headed out. 

As you walked home, you had to pass a grocery store, which was being robbed at the time.  You, being oblivious, walked by without thinking because there didn't seem to be anything out of place.  There were no police, no crowds, and everything was as usual and normal as it could ever be.  That is, until you could hear the police sirens coming from around the corner and the burglar running out of the store with a bag and gun in hand. 

Right as the police parked in front of the store, the burglar ran out of the store.  Unluckily for you, you were the closest one that the criminal could grab and pointed the gun at your head. 

Everything happened so fast that you didn't even know what was happening until you were trapped in the guy's arms and had a gun pointing at your head.  But someone, who was walking by as well, thought as fast as the whole situation ed. 

Suddenly you heard a gun shot and shut your eyes tightly and tensing up every muscle you had.  After a couple of seconds passed you realized that you felt no pain and that the criminal's arm wasn't around you anymore and no gun was being pressed against your head. 

You slowly turned around and found Luhan holding both the criminal's arms, one behind his own back and being pressed forward causing him to scream in pain and the other in the air with the gun pointing to the sky.  Luhan had a stern look on his face as he glared at the criminal that he held onto. 

You took a step back as the police came in and took the criminal away and left Luhan standing there.  Then the both of you locked eye contact.  Both of you guys just stared at each other for a moment. 

Then as if on cue, you both took a step towards each other so that the space in between the two of you closed up a bit.  But before either of you had a chance to say anything one police man walked up and whispered something into Luhan's ear, shook his hand, then left. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Luhan asked. 

"Y-yeah," you stuttered, still a bit shaken up from what had happened. 

"Are you sure, you look as pale as a ghost." 

"Yeah... I-I'm fine." 

"I'll bring you home." 

"No, it's okay." 

Luhan shook his head and gently grabbed you by your shoulders, turned you around, and began walking towards your house while securely wrapping his arm around your shoulders. 

 

 

 


Hi guys!  Did you enjoy reading the second chapter?  Interesting, wasn't it?  Heheh c:  Anyways, the next chapter will come soon! 

 

~Angelflyer