Chapter Eight

I Don't Care

Your POV 

"Go away!  Get off of me!" I kept yelling, even after he smacked me. 

"Be quiet, Jinah.  I'm not going to hurt you.  Let's just go to my house and you'll see I don't mean any harm," Jaekyung said in a calm voice, but it sounded chilling to me. 

"No!  I don't want to!  Let me go!" 

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you have no choice, dear." 

I squirmed around as much as I could to break free from his grip, but he was quite the muscular man.  I felt like there was no hope for me as we got closer and closer to his house.  Just before I really gave up, I felt myself and Jaekyung being knocked down to the ground.  But right as I got knocked to the ground, I was quickly picked up. 

"Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked. 

"Jihoon!" I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around him tightly. 

Suddenly I was ripped away from Jihoon and tossed onto the ground harshly.  I looked up from where I was thrown and saw Jihoon getting punched by Jaekyung.  Then one last hard punch sent Jihoon to the ground next to me. 

I reached out to him and grabbed his hand.  He looked at me and mouthed that he was sorry.  A tear escaped my eye.  What's going on?  Why is this happening?  I never wanted Jihoon to get hurt. 

Then I got picked up again by Jaekyung, but he wasn't being so nice anymore and harshly put me over his shoulder and began walking away.  I kept looking back at Jihoon hoping that he was okay as he slowly disappeared from sight. 

Once I began seeing the apartment buildings, I tried thrashing around again and yelling and screaming as loud as I could, although it gave me a headache. 

 

Author's POV

After five minutes Jihoon finally got a hold of himself and tried to get up.  He moved slowly since he got beat up pretty badly by Jaekhyung, but he knew he had to go tell someone and help you. 

Once he was up, he quickly ran, despite him being hurt and all, back into the city to tell the police.  On the way down to the police station, he bumped into Luhan. 

"Luhan!" Jihoon exclaimed. 

"Whoa, what happened to you?" Luhan asked, concerned about Jihoon's condition. 

"Never mind me.  It's Jinah.  She was taken by some guy.  I don't know his name, but he didn't look familiar." 

"Where did he take her?" 

"Those older styled apartments just three blocks down from here.  You know what I'm talking about right?" 

"Yeah.  Go and get the police I'll go and see if I can get in." 

"What?!  Don't tell me you're going in by yourself.  Look at me, I got beat to a pulp!" 

"Well, I'm not going to sit here and wait while Jinah gets by some guy, when I know that I can at least do something." 

And with that Luhan ran towards the apartments where you and Jaekyung were at.  Jihoon stood there for a second before realizing that he should go get help and fast before something bad happens. 

As Luhan ran as fast as he could to the apartments, he pulled out his phone and called his eleven friends, who immediately responded and began on their way to the apartments, too. 

He heard your scream and ran towards the noise.  Luckily for Luhan, Jaekyung's apartment was one of the apartments that sat on the ground and had a backyard porch.  So when he saw a light turn on and shadows running around the apartment, he knew where to go. 

When Jaekyung put you down in his apartment, he the light and you tried running back out through the back door, but he caught you again and threw you onto the couch.  You rolled off and got up.  You already knew it was usless to do so, but it delayed what ever he planned on doing to you. 

He had pinned you against the wall when the door burst opened and Luhan came in.  He looked beyond furious and looked about ready to kill someone. 

"Luhan!" you yelled. 

"Get away from her, now!" Luhan exclaimed. 

Jaekyung just leaned into you closer and smirked at Luhan. 

 

Your POV

I was so thankful that Luhan showed up, but then I remembered what happened to Jihoon.  I didn't want another person getting hurt just for me and this.  It was stupid from the beginning... and absolutely all my fault after all. 

"Luhan, just get out of here," I yelled. 

He looked at me slightly shocked, but kept his tough composure.  He said nothing as I pleaded for him to leave.  I didn't want him to get hurt. 

"Please, Luhan.  Please just go.  I don't want you to get hurt," I begged. 

Without even noticing Luhan was inching is way forward and was close enough to throw a punch at Jaekyung's face without him realizing it until he had hit him.  Jaekyung then stepped two steps to the left because of the impact of the punch. 

Luhan pulled me into a hug and tried pushing me towards the exit, but Jaekyung didn't let us leave so easily.  He stepped in front of the two of us and pushed us back into the living room. 

"Where do you two think you're going?" he asked with a smirk. 

He pulled Luhan up by his collar and stared at him intensely until he punched him in the face for pay back.  I kicked behind Jaekyung's knee and hit him as hard as I could and that made him turn to look at me.  His expression was scary and all I could do was stay where I was. 

Jaekyung let go of Luhan, and started to walk towards me, but Luhan tripped him with his foot and pushed him roughly into the coffee table.  "Stay away from her," Luhan warned. 

When Jaekyung got back up to his feet he had a baseball bat in his hands.  He smiled evilly to both me and Luhan before taking a swing at Luhan.  Luhan successfully dodged the bat, but when Jaekyung swung at me, Luhan tried protecting me and was hit in the side. 

"No!  Stop!  Jaekyung, stop right now!" I said. 

Tears were welling up in my eyes seeing Luhan get hurt.  He was experiencing so much pain although this was all my falut.  Jaekyung ignored me and pushed me out of the way while he began punching Luhan again. 

I tried my best to push Jaekyung away from Luhan, but it was no use.  Jaekyung would just throw me onto the ground repeatedly.  And finally when Luhan had given up on standing and fell to the ground, Jaekyung pressed his foot and tip of his baseball bat on Luhan's stomach and chest. 

I could see the pain in Luhan's eyes and it hurt me, too.  I got hit by the bat this time trying to push Jaekyung away from Luhan.  Then Jaekyung kicked Luhan and went to me and roughly threw me to the ground again.  Then he hovered over me and smirked. 

"You're beautiful, but just in case you run away, I'm going to tie you up, alright?" he said sweetly. 

"No!" I shouted.  I continued to shake my head until I was giving myself a headache. 

"Don't be scared, it won't hurt." 

"G-go away!" 

He only finished tying one of my wrists up until Luhan had kicked him away and the rest of Luhan's friends came running in.  They pushed through the door and looked at the three of us. 

Jaekyung got up and looked at the eleven other people who had just came in.  "Well, this is unfair, isn't it?" 

"Who are you?" Joonmyeon asked. 

"You don't need to know.  But I suggest you all leave now." 

None of them moved an inch.  They seemed to be having a staring contest until six other people showed up.  Five more men, and a woman. 

"Oh now you guys finally show up," Jaekyung chuckled to the new people who had entered the apartment. 

 

 


Hi everyone!  Here's a double update! This chapter was all action, so I hope you guys enjoyed reading! :) 

 

~Angelflyer