Chapter 2

Beastly Pop

- Nicole's POV -

Hmm... Where does that name ring a bell..? I really hate it when I don't remember things like this!

"NICOLE!!!~" 

I heard my name as I saw a pretty, blonde girl running towards me. A wide smile spread on my lips, I completely forgot what I was doing earlier. Instead I ran towards her and we have each other a tight hug. 

"GYURI!~ I haven't seen you since summer break!"

"Annyeong, Gyuri Noona."

"Oh, opps sorry. Annyeong Mir-ah," she greeted him, suddenly seeing him. 

We talked about what we did for summer break for 20 minutes, since we weren't able to meet up. Helping my dad with the shop wasn't the best way to spend the summer but I didn't hate it, so I didn't complain to my father. Gyuri was at her parents' hospital, learning and assisting the place. After all, "I need to take over sooner or later," she always says this. Mir was with me throughout the whole summer, so I didn't get time to miss him. 

"Hey Nicole, I think we need to look for our classes now," Mir said.

"Oh, ok. See you later Unnie!~" I bid my good bye to her before joining Mir in the hallway. 

We talked about where we could meet after the classes when the bell rang. Waving back to each other, I walked to my classroom that was just a few steps down. A tall, young lady came up to the classroom and wrote on the board. 

"Annyeonghassyeo, my name is Mrs. Sun and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year. Nice to meet you all," she introduced herself with a warm smile.

She was talking about her and what will happen throught the year, when the door suddenly slammed open. It echoed in the classroom, gaining everyone's attention even mine. 

'Oh my god. are you serious? Why does he have to be in my class?' I mentally face palmed.Life could be just great sometimes...