Chapter 5

Beastly Pop

- Author's POV -

'Why did that jerk had to show up again. He is lucky Nicole forgot about it,' Mir thought, remembering the horrible memory. 

~ Flashback: 4 Years Ago ~

Nicole, Mir, and Jaejin went to the same high school and they were friends. Until the accident.

"Hey Nicori and Mir!~" Jaejin greeted the two, once he saw them. 

"Hi Jaejin!" the pair replied back, smiling at him. 

There was a girl following Jaejin and was holding on to his shirt, as if she was going to get lost if they were disconnected from each other. Like a pet and it's owner you could say?

"Hey Jaejin, who is the girl?" Mir asked, pointing at the hiding female. 

"Oh this is my sister, Hyuna. Say hi," Jaejin nudged her a little. 

"Umm... Annyeonghassyeo, I'm Hyuna." she greeted shyly, hardly looking at them in the eye but more to the ground.

"Aww she is so cute," Nicole squeled." Don't you think Mir?"

"Umm... Yeah!" Mir blushed, flustered my the sudden question. 

"Thank you.." Hyuna blushed, liking the complement. 

After 5 months, Hyuna started to develop a crush on Mir after hanging out with the three. She thought he was nice, funny, and caring, basically everything she wanted in a boy. But she soon found out that Mir liked Nicole. So she made a plan in result. 

- Mir's POV -

"So we are going to celebrate my birthday at my house ok?" Nicole said. 

"Oh ok. Do you want me to come early to help?" I asked, looking at her pretty smile. 

"Nahh its ok. Hyuna-ah said she will help me," she smiled in reply. 

"Unnie, we should get going since there's a lot to do. See you later Oppa," Hyuna said as she dragged Nicole.

They walked down to her house as I walked the other way to go to my job. Somehow I have a bad feeling... Maybe I'm just being paronoid. 

- Hyuna's POV -

Now I got everything ready.

"Ok, I think we should start cooking first then decorate," Nicole suggested, looking at the list that was in her small hands. 

I just nodded my head as I followed her to the kitchen. Everything was clean and stylish that matched with the other cooking supplies in the kitchen. 

"Ok. Can you get the pan Hyuna?" Nicole asked me.

"It would be my pleasure," I smiled, going through the cover to find one for her. 

She turned around as she started to turn on the stove. I took this chance. 

Bang 

Blood spilled on the floor. Nicole laid on the ground. This was perfect

Mir will love me and only me now. I laughed in my head.

Creek

"Nicole? Hyuna? You guys here?" 

I knew that voice... I was dead meat...