Chapter 3

Beastly Pop

- Nicole's POV -

Dongwoon walked infront of the classroom as the teacher stood there speechless.

"Hello, I'm Dongwoon, the leader of FT. Beaut.." he introduced himself, as if it was needed or else everyone was going to die or something. Arrogant much?

"Ommo He is so hot!" "OPPAA~" "He is really good at cutting hair" "I wish he did my hair" 

All the girls in the class started to whisper to each other, but it wasn't what you would call a whisper. It was more like them saying something just slightly softer from their in door voice. I still don't get what they see in this guy...

"SILENCE EVERYONE! And you, Dongwoon-shi, get back to your seat," the teacher snapped, managed to recover from her shock. 

The classroom became silent as Dongwoon walked down the space between the desks. That's what you get for trying to show off plus who interrupts class just to introduce themselves, just really?

The annoying guy started to walk up to my desk. I prayed that he didn't sit next to me, it would make my day so much better. 

"Hey girly, get out of my seat," he ordered me, expecting me to listen to him. 

Just ignore him Nicole. IGNORE. I'm not even going to look or... Argh!

"YAH GIRLY, ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING" he yelled near my ear. This little-

- Dongwoon's POV -

This girl is really getting on my nerves. Trying to ignore and steal my seat. Just what does she want, why does she have to play hard? Then something came to my head. 

"Hey, if you get off my seat, I will be kind enough to fix your ugly hair," I offered, touching her short, brown hair.

SMACK

There were gasps everywhere in the room. My eyes widened, I was in utter surprise also. 

"YAH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" I angrily yelled, pulling back my hand. I rubbed my hand as it stung in pain, man that girl could slap!

"Don't touch a person's hair without permission," she glared at me. 

Her face looks so familiar... I snapped back into reality, this wasn't time to think about how familiar she was. She was just making you angry remember, Dongwoon. 

"I was kind enough to fix your hair and asked you politely to move, but you slapped my hand in return!" 

"Well, why dont we look at your hair? Your left side is off by 4mm," she smirked when she touched my hair. It was the same smirk that I would do to show confidence but she did it to mock me. This kid sure is something... 

"Yah, don't touch my hair with your dirty hands!" I blushed when realizing how close her face was from mine. "I know it isn't so don-"

I was then interrupted by a hand on my shoulder.

"Wow, she is right. Your left side of your hair is off by 4mm" I heard Jaejin said in amazement. 

"Yah! Jaejin don't measure my hair," I yelled at him, feeling completely embarrassed now. I didn't know whether to be mad at him or that girl anymore. 

- Nicole's POV -

"Lee Jaejin?" I asked.

"Jung Nicole?" he asked, pointing at me. 

"Jaejin, long time no see!" I hugged him, which he returned warmly.

"Wow Nic, you cutted your hair. It's so short now," he commented about my new hairstyle. Well it was a dramatic difference from my past hairstyle, I admitted it. 

"Wae, you don't like it?" I pretended to be said.

"No, it looks cute on you," he smiled, playing along like he would always do. 

"Jaejin, you know this idiot?" Dongwoon asked him, pointing at me. It isn't nice to point, you know. I pushed his finger away from my direction. 

"You should be calling yourself an idiot since you don't know any manners," I said rolling my eyes.

"WHY YO-"

"YOU THREE GET YOUR BUTTS INTO YOUR SEATS RIGHT NOW!" the teacher snapped, angry more than ever. 

We all sat down on our seats as fast as lightning, not allowing her to say it once agian. 

This sure will be an interesting year...
 


I am so bored... This is my first fanfic so I know it :L Please give me advice if you can, thank you!