Chapter 6

Beastly Pop

- Hyuna POV -

"Hyuna, what are you doing?" 

"Um.... Helping?" I told Jaejin, who was wearing a grey sweater with a pair of blue jeans. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm1a_i8jDJgRYOvbwva_g

"This doesn't look like helping to me" he stared at the blood on the floor and Nicole.

He was frightened. I could tell from the fear in his eyes. It was shaking, his pupils were turning small when she continued to stare at the body. 

"We need to call the ambulance quick!" he panicked, dialing 9-1-. I grabbed his iPhone before he could even finish.

"Don't even dare. If Nicole is alive Mir won't love me!" I yelled at him.  

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! NICOLE MIGHT BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" he screamed at me, for the first time he's done that to me.

I saw his gaze on the phone in my hands, but I knew he didn't want to hurt me to get it. His hands were fidgeting, no knowing what to do.

"Do it for you sister. You know I never loved someone before, and he's the only one that I think could love me the way you do," I pleaded, slamming the phone onto the tile floors of the kitchen. 

"I doesn't matter. I might lose someone I love right now!" his eyes started to get teary. We argued for nonstop for a few minutes.

Creek

The sound of the door was loud and clear that some else had entered.

"Nicole? Hyuna? Do you guys need anymore help?" 

I know that sound from anywhere.

- Mir's POV -

I entered Nicole's house and started to walk to the kitchen. But the aura coming from it felt frightning. Then I saw blood on the floor... Nicole's body. Jaejin and Hyuna stared at me. I was frightened now. Extremely frightened. The bloody pan that Hyuna was holding didn't help either. 

"W-Who d-did this?" I asked. 

No one answered.

"I SAID WHO DID THIS!?!" I yelled, there was no time. 

"I did Oppa" hyuna said quietly.

"Why did you do this!?!" I grabbed Hyuna, completely angry for what she had done. 

"BECAUSE YOU LIKED NICOLE AND I LIKED YOU! I WANTED YOU TO LIKE ME!"

"Jaejin why didn't you call 911 yet," I asked Jaejin, ignoring what Hyuna had told me. I didn't have time to handle her. 

"I tried to but Hyuna grabbed my phone and broke it." 

"Aish, why didn't you just get your phone back before she broke it?!?" I yelled.

I bent down towards Nicole and wrapped my arms around her body to get a grip. I started to pick up Nicole and made my way out of the house, away from those two people. I didn't have time to think about calling for help, I just ran to the closest hospital near us. I didn't care that Nicole's blood was making my shirt dirty.She has to be alright. I ran to the reception table.

"I need help now!" 

"O-Omo, yes of course! Bring her to the emergency room!" 

~ 1 Hour Later ~

I was anxious, my feet would not stop tapping. My hands were touching the temples of my heads. I hated myself now. If only I went with my gut feeling, this wouldn't have happened. As soon as I saw the doctor came out of the operation room, I got up from my seat and ran up to him. 

"Doctor, how is she?"

"She was lucky that she didn't loose a lot of blood, so all she has to do is rest and recover, but the impact on her head resulted in a little memory loss."

"What do you mean a little memory loss?"

"She doesn't remember anything that happened when she was 16 through now. It could have been prevented but you guys waited to long to call the hospital."

After talking to the doctor and telling Jaejin about her conditions, I headed to Nicole's room. I looked at how pale she was, the bandages around her head clutched my heart. I reached over and held her hands.

I knew I shouldn't have left you. Why didn't Jaejin just call.

"Hmm.. Mir?" Nicole grumbled, trying to get up from the bed but I gestured her to stop. 

"Omo Nicole, don't get up your still injured."

"Hmm... My head hurts.What happened?" she innocently asked me. 

"Um...." I begun to say, not knowing if I should tell the truth or not. "You hit your head on a door and passed out," I lied. 

"Oh, I'm so stupid. Sorry for worrying you," she laughed lightly, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. 

"It's ok, as long as your alright," I smiled weakly.

- Author's POV -

The next day, Jaejin, Mir, and Nicole started to celebrate her birthday. Hyuna went aboard as soon as the accident happened. When Nicole asked about her disapparence, she was just simply told that her parents wanted her to learn how to be independent. Everything was back to normal, but Mir and Jaejin didn't become as close as they used to be. Mir blamed himself and Jaejin for Nicole's memory loss while Jaejin blamed himself and his sister. Everyone was blaming each other and themselves on something that was led by destiny. Nothing could stop it from happening...

"I won't let you get hurt again," Mir promised. 

~ End of Flashback ~

 


The chapter sorry :( but I hope you get why Mir doesn't really like Jaejin but don't worry Jaejin and Mir are still friends :)