Chapter 12

Beastly Pop

- Author's POV -

It was now a new day at school, both teams met up at the clubroom to further discuss the battle that is coming up today.The teams were Team FT Beaut., Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Jaejin, against Team NGM (Nicole, Gyuri, and Mir). 

"So why don't we meet our models,"  Junhyung smiled rather suspiciously, making Gyuri and Mir eyeing him. 

The door swung open to reveal Vicky and a pretty, long, black haired female entering the room. 

"Well, of course, you guys will be taking Vicky," Junhyung gestured. 

Gyuri and Mir stared at him in disbelief, hoping they heard him wrong. Nicole didn't seem to care, rather she just yawned. After a few seconds of waiting for him to, maybe, stop joking around, the pair realized he was serious. 

"You expect us to work with her!" Mir exclaimed, glaring at the older male. 

"Well, of course. Nicole did agree to this," Dongwoon smirked evilly. "Unless she wants to back down."

"You wish, this is going to be a piece a cake," Nicole answered back, confidently.

"Are you sure about this, Cori?" Gyuri asked anxiously to just receive an relax nod from her best friend. 

 

Soon the battle has started, girls and a few boys crowded around the auditorium. The models were already seated on the big stage as the groups settled their supplies/equipment on the long brown tables. The audience were already making predictions, some were even betting on who was going to win. Many say that Ft. Beaut. is going to win because of their pretty model, but still things are still uncertain. 

Jaejin grabbed the mic and began the introductions, "Hello, everyone! Are you guys ready for the battle?"

"Yeah!!" the crowd rawred, echoing the entire building. 

"Let the battle begin!~" 

Dongwoon was already cutting the models hair while Jaejin started to paint her nails. On the other side, Nicole was studying Vicky's hair, not even taking a single snip. 

"Um... Nicole-shi,. are you alright?" the model questioned, nervously. 

"Hm...  Your hair isn't taken care of properly," Nicole bluntly stated.

"Don't tell me your stuck..." 

"Your skin isn't well taken care of either." Mir added with a frown on his face. 

"Well I guess both of you are stuck, huh?" Vicky said, slightly annoyed with the remarks.

"What are we going to do?" Gyuri started to panic. 

"Just add a little bit of magic," Nicole winked."Mir, put a facial mask on her and Gyuri, help me straighten her hair."

~ 15 minutes later ~

Dongwoon was unlayering the model's hair while Jaejin was doing the finishing touches on her nails. Gyuri and Nicole were still straightening her hair while Mir was taking off the facial mask. Mir smiled as he placed on some clips so move Vicky's bangs out of the way to do her makeup. On Ft. Beaut. side, Jaejin had finished with the model's nails, displaying a love confession charm design. Dongwoon was now curling the model's hair a little bit more to have a flow and volume. Nicole and Gyuri finally finished straightening the model's hair while Mir finished the make up. Nicole was just t Vicky's hair while the other model was finished, already in Junhyung's designer clothing. 

"Nicole-ah, you better hurry," Mir said, trying his best not to sound like he was rushing her, yet she could still sense it.   

"Don't worry," Nicole answered calmly. 

She was humming while continued to cut. Relaxed, everyone could see she was taking her time. 

'Did I misjudge you?' Junhyung thought, staring at Nicole. 

While the others were looking at her in astonishment, a particular male was getting irritated and was not going to hide it either. 

"Yah, how can you be so calm right now?!" he yelled in disbelief. Is this girl even concious?

"We now have three minutes on the clock," Jaejin announced, eyes on the clock as he counted down. 

"Nicole-ah, what are we going to do?" Gyuri placed her hand on her head, more anxious than ever.

"I guess, I have to get serious now."

Nicole grabbed the other pair of scissors that was in her side pocket and begun to cut. It was already amazing, watching someone cut with two scissors at the same time but the amazing speed she was creating captivated the audience even more. You could hardly see her hands, just the snipping sound was heard. 

"9... 8... 7... 6," Jaejin started the countdown, folding his fingers along also. 

"Quick pass me the color spray," Nicole ordered, reaching her hand out to Gyuri, who quickly did as she was told to.

"5... 4... 3... 2...1...TIME'S UP!" Jaejin yelled, pressing a button that created the sound of a bell. "Now, let's present our models," Jaejin excitedly gestured. 

Ft. Beaut.'s model had cute, curled hair and a cute outfit. Like this:  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw0I3E_r32LHSreJvfP0L

While the other side, the model had cute, short hair and gorgeous makeup. Like this but a bit more chubbier:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3QItS7WMKw00esIphXNA

"Now let's begin the voting," Jaejin told the audience. 

The machine began to count the votes as the teams watched and waited. Soon when everyone finished voting, the bars started to go up. Once the bars stopped, it displayed the results.

 

Ft. Beaut.: 165  

Challenging team: 166 

 

In the audience and on stage, everyone watched with either amazement or disappiontment. It was completely silent, you couldn't even hear a person breathing. All eyes were rereading the numbers again and again, making sure there wasn't a mistake. 

"I can't believe this!" Dongwoon interrupted the silence with an angry yell, before exiting out of the room. 

"Chincha? Am I..." Vicky unsurely asked. "Pretty?"

A wide smile formed onto Nicole's face as she stared into Vicky's sparkling, wet eyes that were almost on the verge of tearing. Her hand carressed Vicky's soft arm and nodded her head as confirmation.

"Yeah." 

 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!~

Should I continue this fanfic?O_O