Chapter 13

Beastly Pop

- Author's POV -

"Hey, doesn't Dongwoon Oppa look nice with that new haircut." "Yeah, do you think he did it by himself?" "Maybe." 

"DONGWOON OPPA, YOU LOOK SO HOT!!" sudden yells from a group of fangirls, echoed the whole campus.  

Dongwoon continued to walk, passing them while Junhyung and Jaejin follwed behind. As soon as they past the school's entrance and managed to get through the swarm of screaming fangirls, Dongwoon stood infront of them. He placed a deathly glare in his eyes, sharply shooting it towards each girl as he scanned them.  

"Shut up!" he yelled back in annoyance. At first there was a complete silence, causing relief in the males but...

"Oppa is still handsome when he's mad!" a fangirl stupidly said and soon the rest of the fangirls agreed and continued to scream as before. 

Forget it. Dongwoon mentally facepalmed himself, giving up on trying to silence those annoying females. Ft. Beaut. continued to walk to through the school's yard, ignoring as much stares that were on them. When he was passed by a classroom, he glanced at himself at the window. Touching his hair, he couldn't help but question about his new haircut

Just why did she do such a neat haircut? Dongwoon thought. 

~ Flashback ~

"Hey Nicole-ah, your friends are here!" Nicole heard her dad yell from downstairs. 

As she walked down the the hair salon, she kept repeating the word "friends" in her mind, thinking just who was he talking about. It wasn't until she saw one male figure standing in the middle of her family's salon. 

"What do you want Junhyung-shi?" Nicole bluntly asked, rubbing her eyes. It better be good or else she'll get annoyed, nobody wakes her up from her nap. 

"Well, a deal is a deal, so you get to cut Dongwoon's hair." 

"Yah Nicori!~ That was amazing how fast you cutted her hair," Jaejin praised, popping out of nowhere. 

"Neh, thank you." Nicole smiled, shyly taking in his compliment. Looking around, she said,"Where is Dongwoon then?" 

Suddenly, the salon door bell rang and all heads turned to the male who just walked in. It was none other than Dongwoon, who was obviously unhappy by just being here. 

"Let's just get this over with, and remember, you didn't beat me. You were just lucky," Dongwoon pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"I don't feel like cutting his hair though," Nicole whined, pointing at the childish Dongwoon. 

"What do you mean? The deal was if you win you get to cut Dongwoon's hair however you like and join the Ft. Beaut.." Junhyung smiled innocently. 

"Bwoh!?!" Both, Nicole and Dongwoon, yelled in sync, completely unaware of the last part of the deal.  

Pointing at Nicole, Dongwoon made a face as he questioned, "What do you mean she's gonna join us?" 

"Yeah, you didn't tell me that part of the agreement!" Nicole argued, feeling cheated on. 

"I added it at the last minute." Junhyung replied. 

Nicole sighed in defeat, not wanting to fight knowing it was going to lead to nowhere.

"Oh well, since I joined this stupid club, might as well have fun cutting your hair." 

"Yah, this club is not stupid!"

"Whatever you say, just sit down," Nicole grumply gestured him to sit down on an empty seat. 

She pulled out her scissors while Dongwoon's eyes were close waiting for her to cut his head bald. But all he heard was Nicole's scissors snipping, making Dongwoon think, I wonder what she's doing?. After a few minutes passed, Nicole told him to open his eyes since she was finished. Slowly, he opened his eyes, ready to see his disastrous haircut, instead he found something else.

dongwoon-304047.jpg?1296807572

~ End of Flashback ~

"I thought she would make you bald," Jaejin popped Dongwoon's train of thought. 

Junhyung nodded in agreement, "I think all of us did."

"I still don't get why she didn't just give me a bad haircut.".

"You're just lucky, she's nice like that," Jaejin patted Dongwoon's shoulder with a shrug.  

Coming up to their clubroom door, Dongwoon turned the knob and stepped into the dark room. Junhyung and Jaejin followed behind him as he flipped the light switch on to find Nicole using two chairs as a bed. 

In complete disbelief, Dongwoon shook her shoulders and spoke loudly in her ear, "This is a clubroom not a nap room."

Her eyes fluttered open and she slowly got up, rubbing her tired eyes. With a quiet yawn, she stared at the male and said, "Woonie, you don't have to yell."

Caught off guard by her sudden nickname, Dongwoon felt her cheeks heat up unconciously.

"Yah, when did I let you call me that huh? Plus I wasn't yelling, I just spoke loudly." 

"It's just a nickname, chillax," Nicole simply replied, stretching her arms out in the air. "I just wanted to take a nap since you guys took so long." 

"Hey Nicori!~" Jaejin waved, cheerfully as he walked towards her. 

"Annyeong Jaejin!~" Nicole did the same. 

After a few minutes, Jaejin and Nicole were just talking while Dongwoon was trying to concentrate on a new hairstyle for their next project.

"Can both of you, guys be quiet," Dongwoon hissed. 

"No, we can't" Nicole meronged. 

"Aish~"

Suddenly the door flyed open, and two figures came rushing in. 

"NICORI~" Mir and Gyuri ran towards her, not taking the time to greet anyone else in the room. 

Gyuri wrapped her arms around her younger dongsaeng into a hug. Mir stood close beside the two, as if he was their guard. 

"Did they do anything to you?" Gyuri questioned, glaring at Jaejin, Junhyung, and Dongwoon.

"Why would I want to do anything to that idiot," Dongwoon widened his eyes and pointed at Nicole. 

"She is not an idiot, you're the only idiot here," Gyuri automatically ping ponged his attack. 

"Aish~ This isn't a meeting spot for friends, this is a clubroom," Dongwoon changed the topic, knowing the argument would take forever.

"I don't mind," Junhyung casually stated as he scrolled through his iPad. 

"Same here!" Jaejin tagged in. 

Staring at the two, Dongwoon muttered beneath his breath, "You gu-"

"Yo!~" Jaejoong and Yunho greeted loudly in the room as they entered casually, as if they did it every day.

"Any more people coming?" Dongwoon glared at Nicole, who just uninterested shrugged. 

The clubroom was crazy. The gorup was either argueing, talking, laughing, or not saying anything at each moment of time. If somebody just randomly walked in, they wouldn't know what was going on, even being in the conversation, there are times you don't understand what's going on.

This is going to be an interesting year, Junhyung grinned as his eyes were still planted on his iPad. 

 


Just a quick update! :) I haven't updated this for a long time, I was working on my other fanfic A Dancer's Secret. Check it out if you have time: here!

What top 3 couples are you looking forward to in this fanfic so far? :) 

Well sorry for the late update, my computer is broken so I'm using our PC. Bye peoples.<3