Chapter 15

Beastly Pop

- Author's POV -

In the train, the four slept quietly. Dongwoon and Nicole were sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder. They didn't seem to feel the halt of the train since they continued to sleep. 

"We have arrived at Busan, Korea. Please have a nice time," the announcer spoke.

Junhyung slowly opened his eyes and looked around, realizing what's going on. He slowly got up and shook everyone's shoulder "Yah, wake up you guys."

"Hmm... We are already here?" Jaejin rubbed his eyes, tiredly,

"Yeah, it seems so," Dongwoon yawned,"Guys..."

Junhyung and Jaejin stared at Dongwoon, who was pointing at Nicole. Dongwoon mouthed "Wake her up so she could get off of me."

"Yah! Nicole wake up!!" Jaejin shook her more, hoping to get a good response. 

"Hmm.. Give me 5 more minutes.." Nicole shook her head, eyes still shut. 

Dongwoon looked at his friends in daze,"What are we suppose to do?"

They thought for a while, and soon Junhyung got an idea. Grabbing Nicole, he carried her on his back while Dongwoon and Jaejin carried their bags.

"Good idea, Hyung," Jaejin thumbed up.  

They exited out the train and grabbed their luggage from the staff. After gathering their luggage, they walked out of the train station and called a taxi. Dongwoon sat in the front with the driver while the Junhyung and Jaejin sat in the back with Nicole in the middle. After a few minutes, they arrived at the Sherton Hotel. Dongwoon paid the taxi while Jaejin help getting Nicole on Junhyung's back. After the bellman took their luggage, they entered the hotel lobby. Just a few minutes of waiting, Dongwoon finally got their room keys and they headed towards the elevators. 

"What floor number?" Jaejin asked, his finger ready to press the correct floor. 

Dongwoon looked at the key,"45."

"Eh? You need the key to press it," Jaejin held out his hand.

Dongwoon passed the key to Jaejin, who slidded it on a slot and pressed the floor button. Jaejin then passed the key back to Dongwoon and they waited for a moment until the elevator door opened to their floor. Stepping out of the elevator, they searched for their room and finally found it. 

"4519," Jaejin found their room. 

"And 4520 is across from us. That's good," Dongwoon nodded.

"Well what are we waiting for? My arms are getting tried," Junhyung complained.

Dongwoon and Jaejin laughed at Junhyung as they realized he was still carrying Nicole. 

"I can't believe she isn't even awake yet," Dongwoon said in disbelief as he opened the room for 4520, which is Nicole's room.

Junhyung walked in and settled Nicole on her bed. The suite had two rooms, one for watching tv and eating and the second one is a bedroom with a bathroom. (Note: the rooms are the same as the other VIP suites) Looks like this:

25-Person%2BSuite%2BBack.jpg

Preciados-Vip-Hotel-photos-Room-Suite-Pr

"She must be tired since usually on breaks, she would sleep in," Jaejin predicted.

Junhyung stretched his arms,"Well we better settle in." 

"Yeah, but what if Nicole wakes up? She might be confused," Jaejin pointed out, already imagining how she would react to finding herself in an unfamiliar place. 

"True, who wants to stay and watch her?" Dongwoon asked. 

The three of them stared at each other in silence before nodding in sync. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" the three of them said together.

"Andwae!!~" Junhyung yelled as he kneeled on the floor, while the other two cheered. 

Both Dongwoon and Jaejin had paper while Junhyung had rock. 

Jaejin laughed,"You are having bad luck now, Hyung!" 

"Have fun watching her. Let's go Jaejin, we have to get our luggage and arrange our scedule," Dongwoon gestured him to follow him.

"Annyeong!~" Dongwoon and Jaejin exited out of the suite.

"Seriously," Junhyung muttered, running his hand through his hair. 

He decided to sit on the couch, scroll through his IPad, looking through his designs for upcoming projects or things that were just ideas. 

"So what are you doing?" a hand grabbed his iPad.

Junhyung was obviously startled and looked at the person, who just woke up,"When did you wake up?"

"A while ago, when you guys were playing rock, paper, scissors. You guys were loud so I woke up," Nicole examined the photos on his iPad.

Junhyung tried to grab his IPad back but failed with her swift dodging, "How come you didn't tell us?"

"It won't be as fun," Nicole pouted, "And by the way, these are awesome designs."

"Thanks but I'm still working on them," he finally successfully grabbed his iPad back. 

"So that's what you do when your on your iPad," Nicole sat beside him, leaning towards his side to have a better view of the screen. 

Junhyung looked through his designs again, "Well not only this."

"Eh, what else do you do on your iPad," Nicole curiously asked.

"Things," Junhyung simply said. 

Nicole rolled her eyes,"What things?"

"Things that you don't need to know," Junhyung poked her head, teasing her. 

"Yah!!" she pouted cutely. 

Junhyung just laughed," Well since your up, why don't we go tell the others."

"Wae, if we tell the others we are going to go train right away neh?" Nicole anaylzed what would happen.

"Yeah, I guess we could wait a while," Junhyung agreed. 

Nicole cheered,"Then what do you wanna do for now?"

Junhyung handed her his iPad,"You could help me look through my designs and give me suggestions."

"Neh!~" she stared at the designs on the iPad.

While int he other room, Jaejin and Dongwoon sat on the couch as they discuss the schedule change since a certain somebody didn't wake up.

"Since we didn't go to my family's hair salon right now, we could go before dinner," Dongwoon suggested.

"Ok, so where are we going to eat," Jaejin said in anticapation.

Dongwoon smiled at him,"We are going to eat at the buffet here, nothing big."

Jaejin cheered,"Yay buffet!! What are we going to do tomorrow?"

“I think we are going to be looking around the city to look at its style and we might get new ideas as we walk around too,” Dongwoon suggested.

Jaejin gave him a thumbs up, “Brilliant idea! I need new ideas for my nail art.”

“What do you expect, I am the best,” Dongwoon half jokingly and seriously boasted. 

Jaejin head locked him and started to ruffle his hair, “Yeah right!”

“Yah!” Dongwoon tried to make him let go.

Jaejin stopped and laughed at him with his new hairstyle that he created. Dongwoon just glared as he tried to fix his hair back to place. Just before he could do anything else, there was a knock on the door so Jaejin opened it to find the bellman. After the bellman placed their luggage in the room, Dongwoon tipped him with two dollars.

“Now all we have to do is wait for Nicole to wake up,” Jaejin sighed.

Dongwoon checked the time to find it 4:30 PM already and shook his head.

“How long does she sleep exactly?”

Jaejin shrugged, “Who knows.”

There was a silence until they heard a familiar voice screaming, “YAH, JUNHYUNG!!”

They looked at each other with shocked expressions, afraid what might’ve happened. As they imagination ran wild, they ran to Nicole’s room and slammed the door open.

“Nicole, are you alright,” Jaejin shouted but paused at the scene he was looking at.

Dongwoon followed behind him as he wondered why he stopped. He looked over Jaejin’s shoulder to find Junhyung and Nicole sitting beside each other on the couch. Junhyung was trying to get his iPad back from Nicole, who wouldn’t hand it back to him. But during the process, Nicole hide his IPad behind her back so Junhyung tried to get it back by putting his arms around her.  By putting his arms around her, he tried to grab his IPad that was behind her back. As soon as the door slammed open, Nicole and Junhyung turned their heads around to find two worried boys. And by the looks of their expression, the scene didn’t look so good since it looked like they were hugging.

“T-This isn’t what it looks like,” Nicole tried to explain.

“Bwoh! What are you guys doing?!” Dongwoon walked past the shock Jaejin.

Junhyung removed his arms around Nicole and sat back normally, “She was helping me with my designs.”

“Oh really, then why were your arms around her?” Dongwoon interrogated.

“She wouldn’t give back my iPad,” Junhyung glared at Nicole, who just meronged at him.

“It’s because he wouldn’t stop changing his designs even though its fine,” Nicole explained.

Dongwoon looked at the iPad curiously, “Chincha? I want to see then.”

“Here,” Nicole passed the iPad to Dongwoon.

Jaejin, who just recovered from his shock, walked over to Dongwoon to see the designs too.

“Wow!~ These are good,” Jaejin complimented. 

Dongwoon nodded in agreement, “Yeah it is.”

Nicole smiled cheekly at Junhyung, “See, I told you.”

“I still need to change some of them,” Junhyung grabbed his iPad back.

“Are you sure you need to change it?” Jaejin asked.

Junhyung nodded silently and turned off his iPad.

“So now that Nicole’s awake, why don’t we start with our schedule,” Junhyung suggested, changing the subject. He probaby just wanted to get revenge on Nicole, which worked. 

She groaned, ”Andwae!~”

“Come one, Nicole. We are going to eat a buffet after we finish,” Jaejin tried to ease up the mood.

Nicole jumped up,”Chincha?!”

Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Jaejin nodded.

“What are we waiting for? Kaja!" Nicole started to put on her shoes.

Jaejin followed her and exited it out of the room while Junhyung and Dongwoon followed behind as they giggled at the two’s childish behavior. The four soon arrived at the lobby and walked out of the hotel. After calling a taxi, they sat and waited to reach their destination.

“So Dongwoon, what are we going to do?” Nicole asked.

Dongwoon was sitting in the front seat with the driver while the rest sat in the back.

Dongwoon turned to Nicole, “We are going to my family’s salon to practice our cutting. While Jaejin will be practicing his nail art and Junhyung is going to work with his designs."

Nicole ‘oh’-ed and stared out at the window. After 10 minutes of driving, they arrived at a 2 story building. They exited out of the car as soon as they paid the driver. Nicole stood there amazed as she looks at the so called salon. The building had a stair case that leaded to the building too. Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Jaejin was already half way up.

Jaejin gestured her and smiled at Nicole, “Come on.”

Nicole came back from her train of thought and tried to catch up with the rest.  As soon as she reached the top, she saw the three waiting for her.

“Took you long enough,” Dongwoon smirked.

Jaejin smiled, “I want to show you the snack room. You will love it!”

“Bwoh! A snack room?” Nicole asked in amazement.

Junhyung nodded, “When you’re hungry, you could just grab something from there.”

“Hurry up you guys,” Dongwoon opened the clear glass door.

- Nicole’s POV -

We walked inside the building, to see a woman, who her hair tied up and dressed in a uniform, sitting at a front counter. There were also people waiting in chairs or couches. I looked around to find a sign that said lobby. Are you serious?! A lobby?! We soon got onto the elevator to get to the second floor. As soon as we stepped out of the elevator, there were rows of windows with a table that had hair utilities and chairs. Each was occupied with people having their hair cut by a worker. We walked past them as each other them bowed and greeted us. What’s with rich people these days!! After taking some turns, we soon reached a room that said ‘Training 1.’

“Here we are,” Dongwoon opened a door.

We entered inside the room that was filled with wigs, tables, chairs, a TV, computer, sketch table, refrigerator, and cabinets filled with hair utilities.

“Oh my god!” I examined in awe, “I thought this was a salon?!”

“It is,” Junhyung answered as he sat on the couch.

I started to look around the room, “Then why is it so big?”

“It’s because this is one of the headquarters of my family’s salons,” Dongwoon stated nonchalantly.

Bwoh?! Only one of the headquarters, there is more? Dam how rich is he? 

“His father is Korea’s 2nd best hairstylist in Korea so of course their hair salon would be popular. Plus my parents and Junhyung’s parents work together with his father, that’s another reason why it is so big,” Jaejin tried to explain to Nicole, who was digesting everything he is saying. 

“Jaejin’s parents are Korea’s 2nd best nail artists while mine are Korea’s 3rd best designers. Each of us has a headquarters,” Junhyung added on.

“Eh, chincha?! Jaejin, how come you didn’t tell me?” I pouted at Jaejin, who was sitting next to Junhyung.

Jaejin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, “I never told you? Mianhae.”

I nodded, “It’s ok.”

“What about you Nicole? Since you’re so good at hair cutting, do your parents have a title or something?” Jaejin asked.

I shyly shook my head, “My father is Korea’s 1st best hair stylist.”

Dongwoon slammed the door hard and hissed at me, “Don’t say that out loud when you’re here, you hear me!”

I looked at him in shock, “Bwoh? Wae?”

“His father doesn’t like being called 2nd,” Junhyung rolled his eyes.

Dongwoon nodded, “If he hears you, the old man will kick us all out.”

“Wow your father is…” I trailed off.

Dongwoon walked over to me and patted my shoulder, “Its ok. We all know what he is.”

Junhyung and Jaejin nodded in agreement.

“How come your dad didn’t open a bigger business,” Junhyung questioned. 

I smiled at the thought of my father, “It’s because he wanted to have a normal career so he could spend time with the family.”

Jaejin, Dongwoon, and Junhyung ‘Oh’-ed.

“So what do you guys want to drink?” Dongwoon opened the fridge.

“A Seven-Up please,” Jaejin requested.

“Ice tea,” Junhyung said.

“Um... What do you have?” I asked, peering at the slightly open fridge

Dongwoon opened the fridge wider so I could see all the things inside. The fridge was fully stocked with soda and water. It seems like if you names any type of soda, it will be in the fridge.

“I’ll just take a water,” I took a water bottle.

Dongwoon threw the drinks to Junhyung and Jaejin and started to drink his Root Beer.

“So, we just work on our designs and stuff?” I asked to make sure as I took a sip out of my water bottle.

“It seems so,” Dongwoon placed his drink on a table next to him.

Jaejin quickly got up and ran to the sketch table, “I call this.”

I laughed at his behavior while Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“Then I’ll just use the computer to research more for my designs,” Junhyung walked towards the computer.

I looked at Dongwoon, “I guess we are going to practice our cutting?”

Dongwoon nodded, “I need to work on a design I had in mind anyway.”

I walked to the cabinets to grab all the things I needed which were two scissors, thinning scissors, a comb, some clips, a spray bottle with water, and hairspray. After I got my things, I grabbed a black wig and put it on a wig stand. Dongwoon did the same and settled his things. I first sprayed some water onto the wig so it would be easier to comb. After I finished untangling the hair, I began to cut it at an average pace. Soon I quickened the pace and made the wig into a short black style with side bangs. I then started to make the hair a bit thinner since it had too much volume. After I finished, I looked at the wig to make sure everything was even.

“Making sure it isn’t 4mm off,” Dongwoon smirked.

I laughed as I recalled the memory in the classroom.

“At least I helped you,” I giggled.

“Oh, please. How about we have a competition for fun?” Dongwoon’s eyes shined with excitement.

“What kind of competition?”

“We have to copy each other’s hairstyle and whoever finishes first wins.”

“So I have to copy your hair and you have to copy my hair basically?”

“Yeah, but we only get to have a minute to examine each other’s hair.”

“And what do we win?”

“The winner gets to make the loser do something.”

“Ok then. Let’s do this.”

We started to examine each other’s hair so we could get the right measurements. After a minute was up, we started to cut the new wigs we got. I started to cut the wig and as soon as I was done, I grabbed my thinning scissors and cut some parts of the wig. After I finished thinning it, I grabbed the hairspray and started to spray it onto the wig while I adjust some parts of it to make it perfect.

“Done,” I shouted.

Dongwoon stopped what he was doing and looked at my wig.

“How did you do it so fast?” Dongwoon looked at the wig, shocked.

“Let’s just say I have a lot of bets with my dad,” I smiled proudly.

“Bravo,” an unfamiliar voice filled the room.

Everyone in the room looked at the man leaning on the door. He looked a bit buff and handsome. The male was wearing a white shirt with a black vest and blue jeans.

“What do you want,” Dongwoon glared at him.

“Wae? I can’t say hi to my little brother?” the man walked toward Dongwoon.

Little brother? 

Dongwoon stepped back and hissed, “What do you really want!”

“Fine, I wanted to check up on how you were doing and to see how much you improved,” he raised his hand up in the air like he surrendered.

I looked at Jaejin and Junhyung to see if they could tell me what was happening, but they were too busy rolling their eyes and shaking their head.

“I see that you’ve recruited a new member and she’s pretty cute too,” he smirked at me.

I noticed he started to walk up to me but suddenly Jaejin stood in front of me.

“She isn’t like other girls that hang around you all the time, so don’t even think about it,” Jaejin glared at him, only receiving a chuckle from the guy.

He pushed Jaejin aside and extended his arm, “I’m Hoya, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Nicole,” I shook his hand and smiled politely. 

 


Finally updated after such a long time!! I'm sorry that I took so long since I sort of lost the idea of the story so I will try my best to update as much as I can since I'm on vacation now!! ^^  I added a new character kekeke xD I'm addicted to HoCole and DongCole. :P 

Thanks so much to all my subscribers for commenting all the time!! <3 

Please subscribe, comment, or suggest. :